Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Shameless Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless Politicians (335 Views)

Edo: Shameless Politicians Stake Politics Over COVID-19 Fight / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Politicians by Journalistonwhe: 4:31am On Dec 06, 2022
I was just looking at these shameless people that calls themselves politicians and I was just bewildered. You left your Country to another man's Country to seek for validation. Are they gonna vote for You. Not that you are there talking to Nigerians in that Country. How many times have the same Brits politicians trooped to your Country to seek validation.

Zero Integrity
Zero sense

1 Like

Re: Shameless Politicians by Kewtt: 5:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Journalistonwhe:
I was just looking at these shameless people that calls themselves politicians and I was just bewildered. You left your Country to another man's Country to seek for validation. Are they gonna vote for You. Not that you are there talking to Nigerians in that Country. How many times have the same Brits politicians trooped to your Country to seek validation.

Zero Integrity
Zero sense
Igbos will never ever rule Nigeria. You're all cursed with extreme hatred.
Re: Shameless Politicians by babasolution: 5:51am On Dec 06, 2022
The Blackman especially of major tribes are inherently natural slaves

(1) (Reply)

#atikuorganizingforaction / Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Against Man Who Filed Paternity Case Against Him / Throwback: David Cameron Is Telling Truth About Fantastical Corruption - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.