Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? (31497 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by viodemus: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nothing what's so ever.

You can talk candidly and some surface things, but never in details.

At least, the place was well lit, and the environment was conducive. No tact from Tinubu. Misplaced priority.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
prophetfire:
Dundee that doesn't know what goes on behind his back

You are looking for excuse and who to blame for your failures

If I ask you for facts and evidence, you cannot give me.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by FreedomfromtheT: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
GeneralPula:
It’s an institute of international affairs & it’s owned by a former USA president..

It’s help you buys international audience..

Make una stop mentioning an unprofessional Arise TV. Look at how questions were asked yesterday. Look at how everything was done. Not the useless things arise TV is doing..
Is Arise TV the only TV station in Nigeria? What about LTV, NTA or (even his own) TVC? So you mean no Nigerian TV station is worth granting interview by Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu except the one from UK?
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by NLPoliceWoman: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
MohSlayer:

Urchins are so pathetic and brainless.... ask Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified2023
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by MohSlayer: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

I am a vulture grilling wailer

U go report till u tire
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by prophetfire: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
blueAgent:

You are looking for excuse and who to blame for your failures

If I ask you for facts and evidence, you cannot give me.
He that doesn't know where the rains started beating him would not know where it will stop.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
prophetfire:
He that doesn't know where the rains started beating him would not know where it will stop.

See you, and you claim to know, yet you could not give facts or evidence.

Leave gossip for market women, you no gree. grin
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
KwaraRat:

OSU, you can deceive yourselves that your misplaced coup was all about the ongoing conflict in western Nigeria but we both know it was carried out to prevent the COR region from being carved out from your yeast.

Any other thing is a big lie on why you staged that coup, destroyed our republic and supplanting yourselves as supreme rulers over your betters.

How can the coup be about the prevention of COR region when Akintola the chief instigator of the Western Region crisis was assassinated. Did you just hear yourself with the rubbish you typed. You guys like to spread lies and deceit just to achieve your plan of division, but this time Nigerians are aware and yout plan has failed. Just go and rest lick your.wounds because you see this history behind Jan 15 1966 you go lose am big time. You don't even know the politics of the old Eastern region and you want to talk rubbish. Oga just go and rest jare you have no sense.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by chriss100: 2:37am On Dec 07, 2022
BanyXchi:
that's very laughable and ironic coming from Omo nna like you... Your region is literally a barren poverty stricken erosion-ravaged shithole, it reeks of poverty that is not seen anywhere else in the country except from the wartorn NE region.... An Osu like you talking about wretchedness in our villages, that's so funny grin. Not only is yours region a poor shithole region, but now a full-blown afghanEastern. Have you seen the video of your mothers fleeing to IDPs last week? One would think the video was in Borno.

Facts bro !! A smelly barren and desolate backwater shit-hole.

IDP’s loading for sure. Hope we close our border towns here in the SW. No entry for OSU cannibals !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by prophetfire: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
blueAgent:

See you, and you claim to know, yet you could not give facts or evidence.

Leave gossip for market women, you no gree. grin
You didn't come up with any facts but I am teaching you wisdom that's not meant for the unweaned.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by BigBashiru: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Is Arise TV the only TV station in Nigeria? What about LTV, NTA or (even his own) TVC? So you mean no Nigerian TV station is worth granting interview by Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu except the one from UK?

Inferiority complex....colonial mentality....low self esteem.... 3 reasons
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
prophetfire:
You didn't come up with any facts but I am teaching you wisdom that's not meant for the unweaned.

Na wah for you, na so you learn your own?

You are the one throwing accusation against the West, it is your duty to back your arguments or accusations with facts and evidence, if you want one to take u serious.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by sheriffindy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
You see ur useless life?..later una go dey form say na una tribe dey respect elders pass for Nigeria. Wetin concern this talk now with my father. EWU GAMBIA !!
TheChameleon:

Use your sense small and don't be like your father. Your fellow IPOB said Chatham House is of no significance. Did you graduate from a miracle center?

Learn to understand issues before opening your dirty mouth to just blab.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by TheChameleon: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
sheriffindy:

Sheriffindy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
You see ur useless life?..later una go dey form say na una tribe dey respect elders pass for Nigeria. Wetin concern this talk now with my father. EWU GAMBIA !!
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Napata77: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
babasolution:
Chatham house is the media lord of the Nigerian slave house.The Nigerian black male is an ever willing slave

EXACTLY. COLONIAL MENTALITY AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS THEIR PROBLEM. NOTHING ELSE.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by prophetfire: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
blueAgent:

You are the one throwing accusation against the West, it is your duty to back your arguments or accusations with facts and evidence, if you want one to take u serious.
Go and return your father's phone to him and stop trying to enjoy senior talks with an elder. Since you don't want to walk in the wisdom of the elders.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by sheriffindy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Is that your best shot?...it's only people like you that lack proper parental upbringing and guidance would be the first to bring in "father or mother" in an issue you're dealing directly with them deviating and diverting...just like your sick old demented role model who looks like a deity.

Simply put... you're.a coward.[quote author=TheChameleon 1post=118984626][/quote]
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by TheChameleon: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
sheriffindy:

Sheriffindy to his useless homosexual father
Is that your best shot?...it's only people like you that lack proper parental upbringing and guidance would be the first to bring in "father or mother" in an issue you're dealing directly with them deviating and diverting...just like your sick old demented role model who looks like a deity.

Simply put... you're.a coward.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by sheriffindy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na dat fire wey dey ur name go burn you and your innocent father wey u dey disgrace over nothing...yahoo prophet
prophetfire:
Go and return your father's phone to him and stop trying to enjoy senior talks with an elder. Since you don't want to walk in the wisdom of the elders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by sheriffindy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's only a deranged fool that has no purpose in life answers "chameleon"..an average Yoruba man is a complete chameleon. As long you reply me..your editing is clear..but I'm sure you the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by sheriffindy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
I like killing chameleons for fun
TheChameleon:

Use your sense small and don't be like your father. Your fellow IPOB said Chatham House is of no significance. Did you graduate from a miracle center?

Learn to understand issues before opening your dirty mouth to just blab.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by prophetfire: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
blueAgent:

Time to whoop your tiny pathetic ass.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2022
prophetfire:
Time to whoop your tiny pathetic ass.

As usual, No facts or evidence.

Don't quote me again, if you have no facts to present.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by prophetfire: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2022
blueAgent:

As usual, No facts or evidence.

Don't quote me again, if you have no facts to present.
You are the one that should stop quoting me little boy. I was minding my business and you dived into my post. Stop trolling your father's age mate little boy and you don't insult me again or I get your ugly account banned.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
prophetfire:
You are the one that should stop quoting me little boy. I was minding my business and you dived into my post. Stop trolling your father's age mate little boy and you don't insult me again or I get your ugly account banned.

Cheap threat.

So why are you on a public forum, since you do not want ppl to quote you? are you afraid of been exposed?

You are all talk no facts or evidence.

Everybody can claim elder on public forum with False name, but your write up gives you away as a teenage.

When I see grownup I know. cool
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by prophetfire: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
blueAgent:

Cheap threat.

So why are you on a public forum, since you do not want ppl to quote you? are you afraid of been exposed?

You are all talk no facts or evidence.

Everybody can claim elder on public forum with False name, but your write up gives you away as a teenage.

When I see grownup I know. cool
Go and return that phone to your father.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
prophetfire:
Go and return that phone to your father.

That's the problem with you woke folks.

You are reinforcing the stereotypes, white have against blacks, that we are not much bright or intelligent.

How can you claim to know something, and you are asked to defend it , you cannot.

You luck this site and the internet does not have capacity to send strokes, becos you really deserve some.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by BigBashiru: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
blueAgent:

That's the problem with you woke folks.

You are reinforcing the stereotypes, white have against blacks, that we are not much bright or intelligent.

How can you claim to know something, and you are asked to defend it , you cannot.

You luck this site and the internet does not have capacity to send strokes, becos you really deserve some.

Blacks are just as intelligent as the whites if not more intelligent....but the blacks have an entrenched culture of laziness.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

Blacks are just as intelligent as the whites if not more intelligent....but the blacks have an entrenched culture of laziness.

Crap.

Blacks as intelligent as whites? Joker.

You betrayed your own statement and claim.

Be lazy is an evidence of not been intelligent.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by BigBashiru: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
blueAgent:

Crap.

Blacks as intelligent as whites? Joker.

You betrayed your own statement and claim.

Be lazy is an evidence of not been intelligent.

You can be intelligent but lazy. Nigerians and Africans generally are very lazy....why do you think religion thrives so much in africa? It's tied to laziness. Why do people do ritual for money so they don't hv to work again or kidnap for a huge amount so they don't hv to work again? It's all tied to laziness....the black ppl are very lazy
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Fujiyama: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
God2man2again:
Let's look at the positive side of what happened, team work is one of the greatest values of an influential leader, what I saw in Chatham may be frowned at by Nigerians but I like the way, the presidential aspirant, Tinubu of APC is teaming up with his fellow leaders to answer questions.
It depicted that if there is any problem, he would seek for the opinion of others which is good.

^^^
There's no 'positive side of what happened'.

Bola Tinubu was tested in Chatham House and... he failed.

There is no way to spin this.

Several times in the last few months, the man has said he wishes to be Nigeria's president in 2023. Last week, questions were put to him in Chatham House about what he intends to do on the job. Instead of rising to the occasion he chose to delegate that critical responsibility to so called friends and allies. undecided

I have said repeatedly: Bola Tinubu is not the man for the job. He has shown this time and time again.

We cannot say we were not warned.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
BigBashiru:

You can be intelligent but lazy. Nigerians and Africans generally are very lazy....why do you think religion thrives so much in africa? It's tied to laziness. Why do people do ritual for money so they don't hv to work again or kidnap for a huge amount so they don't hv to work again? It's all tied to laziness....the black ppl are very lazy

Your reasoning and logic at times baffles me.

Do you know that the richest and most entrepreneurial ppl in Nigeria are religious ppl?

Blacks are not lazy, they are just not smart or intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" / Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? / Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.