Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,265 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? (31468 Views)

US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House / Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2022
JBArokonkwo1:

See how u spent time pouring out your vast ignorance all in the name to sound woke and original! There is just a subtle difference between you and Tinubu and I think tinubu is a little smatter than you are.

You come on social media and start saying things you heard from beer parlour gist and assume it is the truth.

Who told you Michael Jackson changed his skin colour because he wanted to look like white?

Have u heard of the condition called Vitiligo?
Of course I doubt!

No be me go come dey enlighten stark ignoramus.

Enjoy your ignorance in peace sir

Sir, I beg to disagree.

Vitiligo as far as I know doesn't affect the whole body. Just patches here and there. And I am sure you know that M.J also had surgery to make his nose look more Caucasian or does Vitiligo affect his hair too?

M.J is the only one that can tell us why he did what he did and unfortunately he is no more.

On this Catham House thing, it is just an audition or an Interview for would be Leader of one of the British Estate in Africa.

It is nothing more than that, the British are very much interested in who rule Nigeria. Their interest in it is to protect their Interest. But the Nigeria Electorates can change that if and only if they come out to vote and vote wisely.

Do have a blessed day ahead.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by IgOga(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Yoi don't run to Chatham House....it's only by invitation. Chatham House is where international elites discuss issues....they only invite candidates they think will win an election......they will soon invite the main opposition.....we'll see if that is Obibor Atiku

In 2019 both Buhari and Atiku were invited.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by MohSlayer: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ephesians 4:31 - Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

Urchin sef dey quote bible.... Lol. Mohammedu who teach you bible?
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Annistars: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2022
My husband already told me that chanthan house decide the president of nageria
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
BLACK MAN is a conquered specie. He can't think for himself. He can't even call on God himself.
Rather, the Whites gave us mediators to mediate everything for us. Why should I blame MICHAEL JACKSON who had no choice but to bleach himself to the admiration of the Caucasians and Chinese.

We all know what would have happed if M. J. had visited China as a Black skinned man.
PELE the Great could not be denied because he was a cheat in football, a rare gift from God, else they would have suppressed that light in him.

Now an IDIOTIC man who is afraid of taking up interviews at Channels TV, Arise TV and Radio Stations, traveled with compatriot idiots to the UK on chattered flights @ the expense of Nigerians to engage Caucasians in Chatham house whom he will never govern for 2 seconds.

Are we really STUPID or what?

It's high time we started retracing our steps to African culture and started consulting our local gods for wisdom. It's obvious we have too many Idiots in Subsharan Africa.
This CHATHAM HOUSE MADNESS must stop

Michael Jackson didn't bleach himself to be white just to appear white get your facts right and stop this your slave talk of a thing

Everyone wants to be an anti white suprmemasist

No Africans is adorning white because we want to our leaders made it so
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by MohSlayer: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Chinjo2:
Same question I have been asking. A man who is afraid to attend debates and town hall meetings to explain to electorates why they should hire him rather went to Chatham House to speak to people who don't have PVCs. He directed Alake and El-rufai to answer most of the questions he was asked. That is the kind of man some people are campaigning for just for their selfish interest.

Urchins are so pathetic and brainless.... ask Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified2023
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Kaiser20: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu a typical black man who lost his self worth and self esteem.
He built lagos but never visited any hospital in lagos
His hospitals are in London and Paris
Running for presidential election in Nigeria, but attending a TV show in London
Tinubu is afraid to speak to his supporters with PVC on Nigeria TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by MohSlayer: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2022
1940for:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Moh247 this is a banger
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Obidient4life2: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2022
KwaraRat:

OSU, charity begins at home.

The fellow OSU you want to impose on us, has no legacy to pont to when he was governor but you somehow want the cretin to be our president.

Not going to happen.

grin grin grin... I delegate The vulture griller to respond to your convulsion.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by symbianDON(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Chinjo2:
Same question I have been asking. A man who is afraid to attend debates and town hall meetings to explain to electorates why they should hire him rather went to Chatham House to speak to people who don't have PVCs. He directed Alake and El-rufai to answer most of the questions he was asked. That is the kind of man some people are campaigning for just for their selfish interest.
deep inside their hearts, even the mischievous tinubu supporters know that they are promoting an unworthy choice all for selfishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Obidient4life2: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2022
BanyXchi:
that's very laughable and ironic coming from Omo nna like you... Your region is literally a barren poverty stricken erosion-ravaged shithole, it reeks of poverty that is not seen anywhere else in the country except from the wartorn NE region.... An Osu like you talking about wretchedness in our villages, that's so funny grin. Not only is yours region a poor shithole region, but now a full-blown afghanEastern. Have you seen the video of your mothers fleeing to IDPs last week? One would think the video was in Borno.

grin grin grin... It's not my fault that your sophistication could not afford you the lifestyle you want. I offer to buy that half plot you inherited to help you afford decent meal. I feel your pains bro.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by God2man2again(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2022
Let's look at the positive side of what happened, team work is one of the greatest values of an influential leader, what I saw in Chatham may be frowned at by Nigerians but I like the way, the presidential aspirant, Tinubu of APC is teaming up with his fellow leaders to answer questions.
It depicted that if there is any problem, he would seek for the opinion of others which is good.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2022
prophetfire:
. Nothing but inferiority complex, slavery and colonial mentality. People who want power just to flaunt it but don't have regard for the people that they would rule.
A man refused to take interviews from local press but runs abroad to people who don't have PVC and won't participate in the voting to curry their support.
Reason is that they believe it's their colonial masters that would put him in power and he's not counting on the electoral process.
As a matter of fact the British have always been behind every coup and presidential election rigging in Nigeria.
We are yet to be an independent country.

Stop posting Trash.

Is the British responsible for Buhari winning in 2015?

Is the British behind the emergence of Tinupoo as the APC candidate?

Is the British responsible for we playing politics of Tribalism and religeon instead of Merit?

Is the British responsible for the high level of corruption in Nigeria?

Africa is a third world continent becos of ppl like u, whose reasoning is illogical.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Obidient4life2: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

An airport, a private university and polytechnic, an international market

Just to mention a few things in Egbeda that the entire SouthEast lacks
grin grin grin grin... You must be having memory loss like your Agbado master!

Even the market you are bragging about is still dominated by Osu's. Such a shame!
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by jamace(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Lekan239:
you guys are criticizing buhari and other past leaders for appointing incompetent team. You guys is also criticising someone who is carrying his team along in all the process in other to show you guys his team members are competent and knows what they are doing.

Nigerians sha
A leader MUST have knowledge else his subordinates will use him to shine, derail his plans and overthrow him.
Tinubu apart from being aged, sick and medically unfit, lacks the knowledge to lead a complex society like Nigeria.

Tinubu is in the category of President Buhari. Nigerians are afraid of moving from frying pan into fire.

Give me Peter Obi and I see hope for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by BanyXchi: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Obidient4life2:

grin grin grin... It's not my fault that your sophistication could not afford you the lifestyle you want. I offer to buy that half plot you inherited to help you afford decent meal. I feel your pains bro.
my sophistication has taken me to places the Osus in your lineage wish they could reach in life, my sophistication has given me a great lifestyle that's superior to the drugpeddling lifestyle you are known for. My inherited lands and the ones I bought are full of your kind working on it to make money they will send back to their poor mothers back home. Ik you don't have any inherited land, because you come from a erosion-ravaged red mud shithole region. Your hatred won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.

1 Like

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Britishpea:
Nigeria is still tied to the Britain even at post colonial rule. Chatham house is a media outfit for intellectual discussion to sell ideas to the diaspora and the English people who one way or the other are interested in who becomes the next leaders.

Beyond elections a lot of stakes happen behind the scenes. Part of it is installing a president that Favours certain interests. Britain also plays a pivotal role in who wins election in Nigeria. They are still much present in Nigeria sadly. It is sad but it is what it is.

However, Tinubu’s outing yesterday showed that he’s not a beer seller. But an accountant that got to the pinnacle of his career- he said it himself.

I hate when ppl talk with reasoning or logic.

Please can you highlight British interests in Nigeria in terms of resources?
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by KwaraRat: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2022
owobokiri:

Just imagine this rat baskard..
Your father's and uncles went to London, Washington, Moscow, Cairo, Niamey, Algiers, Khartoum and other imperial world capitals to cobble up a coalition of vampires to come and help you vandals to subjugate your neighbors, so you can loot their resources because you felt they were at their most vulnerable state..

In the process of doing this, you practically auctioned off all the countrys basic mineral resources to these white bloodsuckers for free. You never paused to ask yourself the simplest question; is it worth it? All of Nigerias basic mineral resources were basically auctioned off by your wayward uncles to a deluge of imperial multi nationals.

As a result, we are the only major oil producing country that earns next to nothing from her massive Oil and Gas resources because the empty m-orons you call uncles are rulers in Nigeria signed all sorts of dubious agreements just to have the opportunity to say "we taught these obstinate igbos a lesson"! That was it. That was you gained. And you fat rat is now trying to rewrite history? The same people that lost millions of lives trying to fight off the Western coalition your nasty uncles brought here, are the same people you want to blame for your unfortunate condition?

That can only come from a typical agbadorian reptile..

OSU, lest I remind you that it was your Zik that sponsored a charter before the then OAU getting all HoS to sign to the invoibility of the colonial borders. This, your Zik achieved with his success in purging seccesionist clause from our constitution.

Now why would both western and soviet bloc powers go against the OAU refusal to recognise your rogue land grabbing Biafra ?

If all African countries other than Senegal refused to recognise Biafra, why should the neo liberal western govt and their soviet counterparts support your rogue nation in the midst of losing allies in newly independent African states?

You idiots remain the bane of Nigeria's problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Obidient4life2: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2022
BanyXchi:
my sophistication has taken me to places the Osus in your lineage wish they could reach in life, my sophistication has given me a great lifestyle that's different from the drugpeddling lifestyle you are known for. My inherited lands and the ones I bought are full of your kind working on it to make money they will send back to their poor mothers back home. Ik you don't have any inherited land, because you come from a erosion-ravaged red mud shithole region. Your hatred won't stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president.

Go and count the number of fine houses in your State capital and come back and tell me how many is owned by Urchins like you!
You can only wish... You can never attain!
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Elemosho478: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Obidient4life2:

If multiple shanties with brown roof is what you call development then so be it.

Mumu like you brown roofs doesn't translate to poverty, the roofs works like any other type of roofs keep away sunlight and rain it only lack aesthetic.

Even mud blocks use in building muds houses have been proven to be more durable than cement blocks, most builders in the village just doesn't care about aesthetic as long as it provide the necessary shelter they are more than satisfy.

You would still see many good buildings with brown roofs in Nigeria, you are ignorant and shortsighted if you believe brown roofs equal to poverty. Furthermore the roofs were shining and bright when they were first attached to the buildings but overtime it get rusted and corroded, you would still see many painted buildings with rusted roofs and the house is great in all ramifications.

You think empty mansions mostly built with proceed of Drugs trafficking and crimes in Igbo land is development? That's one of the reason Igbo youth will keep getting lock up in Asia Prisons for drugs crime and keep trooping out to Yoruba land for survival.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2022
JBArokonkwo1:

See how u spent time pouring out your vast ignorance all in the name to sound woke and original! There is just a subtle difference between you and Tinubu and I think tinubu is a little smatter than you are.

You come on social media and start saying things you heard from beer parlour gist and assume it is the truth.

Who told you Michael Jackson changed his skin colour because he wanted to look like white?

Have u heard of the condition called Vitiligo?
Of course I doubt!

No be me go come dey enlighten stark ignoramus.

Enjoy your ignorance in peace sir

So true.
Very ingnorant clown, claiming woke.

The shell he is accusing of been British intrest in Nigeria is the same Shell, that has sold over 40% of their oil field to local companies and wants to reduce there interests and stakes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by CodeTemplar: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ephesians 4:31 - Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

The more they hate for no reason, the more God in his infinite mercy keeps them far away from Aso Rock

60 years without an Head of State or Independence from Nigeria, only hate and more hate

* The world is a Global village and no Nation is an island

* You need to dialogue your foriegn policy to the international community

*Oil and Gas buyers and international Oil companies partnering with Nigeria would want to understand what Tinubu intends to do to stop oil theft of over 300,000 barrels per day

* The West would want to understand his position on International Security, Terrorism, Ukraine/Russia crisis, Isreal / Palestine crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTDA7uzvaWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzdQzKUR_Kg

Keep shut. What do we have NTA for? After sinking billions into it, APC candidate after candidate still head to one Chatham house to pledge loyalty to one monarchy and one unintelligent attack dog thinks he is doing a great job churning out irrelevant facts and needless points.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by BanyXchi: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Go and count the number of fine houses in your State capital and come back and tell me how many is owned by Urchins like you!
You can only wish... You can never attain!
I live in a town where Osus like you only see in your dream, every single houses here are owned by my people. The only time i see your kind is on the streets selling fanyogo and gala, or selling fake earpiece. You are a delusi0nal Ipob savage who reeks in fantasies created by your albino radio warlord MNK. But your delusions will never change fact. And your Bitter Obituary will onlu labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
well CHATHAM means ' where the conquered and powerless people congregate to discuss' . which makes perfect sense because britain has assigned that space for its conquered subject nigeria to hold their discuss. there is also a CHATHAM in canada where runaway slaves used to go and hold meetings and in fact one of the recruits from the john brown slave rebellion was from their and several slave rebellion meetings were held by john brown in chatham.

You talking g nonsense.

Obj , yaradua,gej did not visit Chatham house for anything before becoming president..
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
well CHATHAM means ' where the conquered and powerless people congregate to discuss' . which makes perfect sense because britain has assigned that space for its conquered subject nigeria to hold their discuss. there is also a CHATHAM in canada where runaway slaves used to go and hold meetings and in fact one of the recruits from the john brown slave rebellion was from their and several slave rebellion meetings were held by john brown in chatham.

You talking nonsense.

Obj , yaradua,gej did not visit Chatham house for anything before becoming president..
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by BigBashiru: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2022
prophetfire:
. Nothing but inferiority complex, slavery and colonial mentality. People who want power just to flaunt it but don't have regard for the people that they would rule.
A man refused to take interviews from local press but runs abroad to people who don't have PVC and won't participate in the voting to curry their support.
Reason is that they believe it's their colonial masters that would put him in power and he's not counting on the electoral process.
As a matter of fact the British have always been behind every coup and presidential election rigging in Nigeria.
We are yet to be an independent country.

Your post is enlightening. Thank you. Tinubu is hoping Britain and the West will put him in power.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by sukkot: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2022
blueAgent:

You talking nonsense.

hey am just defining the name CHATHAM. not sure where you got yaradua or obj
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by BigBashiru: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2022
blueAgent:

So true.
Very ingnorant clown, claiming woke.

The shell he is accusing of been British intrest in Nigeria is the same Shell, that has sold over 40% of the oil field to local companies and wants to reduce there interests and stakes in Nigeria.

That's their official statements that are pretentious but that's not what they eventually do....the British are two faced, pretentious and dangerous....
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
hey am just defining the name CHATHAM. not sure where you got yaradua or obj

I gave examples of past Nigerian leaders that did not vist Chatham house, as you claim that all Nigerian leaders vist Chatham house before they are allowed to be voted in.
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by Fearyourcreator: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2022
ezegold4we:
Tinubu's insensitive is second to none,

Osibanjo will be smiling inside the other room.
Did you see him smiling.. Lolzzz
Re: What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? by blueAgent(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

That's their official statements that are pretentious but that's not what they eventually do....the British are two faced, pretentious and dangerous....

Keep fooling yourself.

I deal with facts and evidence , not sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifunanya, Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife's Birthday: Senators Celebrate With Them / PDP Breaks Into Two Factions / Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.