Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? (712 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa / Osita Chidoka: There Was No Nollywood When PDP Took Over In 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by garfield1: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Anytime apc members up north decamp to pdp,they celebrate more than pdp fans claiming that the north is abandoning apc and aligning with atiku.but when pdp members up north join apc,they get angry and claim that they are scamming tinubu....why the double standard?

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Arewanorth
Kyase
Dobshedy
Silvertongue
Asobo1
Chrixxx
Angelfrost
Penguin2
Anomaly
Mrvitalis

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by derecho(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Angry?
In fact, they already knew they are same.
Waiting for INEC to register PDAPC after their defeat in 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by OkutaNla: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
That's because LP is PDP-Lite. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by BeardedMeat(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
garfield1:
Anytime apc members up north decamp to pdp,they celebrate more than pdp fans claiming that the north is abandoning apc and aligning with atiku.but when pdp members up north join apc,they get angry and claim that they are scamming tinubu....why the double standard?

Cc mynmd44
Lalastidclala
Nplfmvod
Arewavnorth
Kyasne
Dobshendy
Silvertobngue
Asobvo1
Chrixvxx
Angelfrbost
Pengugin2
Anomably
Mrvitablis
You are fast loosing relevance with all these your several meaningless Bulaba balublu of recent.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Dapson73(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
One common feature of Zombidients is, they are double standard people.

Always shifting goal post and changing narratives to suit their senseless philosophy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by garfield1: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Dapson73:
One common feature of Zombidients is, they are double standard people.

Always shifting goal post and changing narratives to suit their senseless philosophy.

As in eh.they celebrate their own crowds at rally but downplay it once it doesbt favour them

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Brendaniel: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=garfield1 post=119250516]Anytime apc members up north decamp to pdp,they celebrate more than pdp fans claiming that the north is abandoning apc and aligning with atiku.but when pdp members up north join apc,they get angry and claim that they are scamming tinubu....why the double standard?

1. Tinubu and his supporters lie too much

2. Since Tinubu betrayed the south for the north because of his selfish ambition, we want the north to betray him back to see why he did a very bad thing to entire south for been selfish and caused more problems because of his selfish ambition( I am not a Jonathan supporter either). But for the fact that Tinubu did what he did not because he felt Jonathan was corrupt and not because he wanted a better Nigeria but because he(Tinubu) wanted to become president.

There you have it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by duro4chang(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Even many of them have said instead of APC to win then PDP should. They said they preferred hausa to yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by garfield1: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=Brendaniel post=119252212][/quote]

This is a useless reason na
Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Brendaniel: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Even many of them have said instead of APC to win then PDP should. They said they preferred hausa to yoruba.

Yes it is better, Atiku wins instead of Tinubu, but Obi is our choice as he is the best, now read this if Tinubu wins, how we see it:

1. The southern ticket has been wasted, because Tinubu will be another Buhari who wasted the northern ticket also that is making some of them believe that the north has not ruled, so out of 2 evils in Tinubu and Atiku, Atiku is a lesser evil for the south east, if Tinubu wins(God forbid) it means the southeast will wait another 16 years against 8 years if Atiku wins and Atiku to us will also perform better than Tinubu.

The reason why I laugh when you guys say that Kwankwaso will step down for Atiku, if he does to make Atiku win

1. He just extended his chances to 16 years in waiting for it to return to the north, he will prefer Obi or Tinubu to even win it if he doesn't win it.

2. Nobody will take him serious for presidency again just like Omisore for governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Brendaniel: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
garfield1:

This is a useless reason na

Sorry to you...
Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by duro4chang(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Brendaniel:

Yes it is better, Atiku wins instead of Tinubu, but Obi is our choice as he is the best, now read this if Tinubu wins, how we see it:

1. The southern ticket has been wasted, because Tinubu will be another Buhari who wasted the northern ticket also that is making some of them believe that the north has not ruled, so out of 2 evils in Tinubu and Atiku, Atiku is a lesser evil for the south east, if Tinubu wins(God forbid) it means the southeast will wait another 16 years against 8 years if Atiku wins and Atiku to us will also perform better than Tinubu.

The reason why I laugh when you guys say that Kwankwaso will step down for Atiku, if he does to make Atiku win

1. He just extended his chances to 16 years in waiting for it to return to the north, he will prefer Obi or Tinubu to even win it if he doesn't win it.

2. Nobody will take him serious for presidency again just like Omisore for governor.
All right but then Tinubu is the next president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Brendaniel: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
All right but then Tinubu is the next president.

God forbid...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by duro4chang(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Brendaniel:

God forbid...
You will soon know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Brendaniel: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
You will soon know.

You guys sha don't know what is coming, the only thing that can help Tinubu is rigging and I don't see that happening...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by duro4chang(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Brendaniel:

You guys sha don't know what is coming, the only thing that can help Tinubu is rigging and I don't see that happening...
If people are deceiving you please do not deceive yourself. I remember orubebe in 2015. The story has changed today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by BATified2023: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hopebringer:

Imagine a thief and a scammer talking .. this thief and fraudster. grin simplyleo now answering LeoDeKing

Thief and a scammer grin
e pain u

1 Share

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by BATified2023: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Brendaniel:

the same way your forefathers failed n were disgraced sote they couldn’t produce president for over 50 years is the same way u their children will fail

Our forefathers have dealt with your forefathers
We the children will also deal with u too
Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by ScamHunter: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
This clownish cracker again.
Why would Obidients be worried about one group of looters joining another and vice versa?

Nothing short of a complete merger of PDAPC could challenge an Obi victory. In fact, if the two crooks form an alliance today, the election would still result in a runoff between the crooks and Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Hopebringer: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:
e pain u

You can understand English right ? What can pain me a out a scammer being called out? Are you sure you are educated?

No vex o I am just asking grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Brendaniel: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:
the same way your forefathers failed n were disgraced sote they couldn’t produce president for over 50 years is the same way u their children will fail

Our forefathers have dealt with your forefathers
We the children will also deal with u too

Hating so much on a tribe you claim to be above is like Dangote hating on a beggar he sees everyday begging on the street, won't you say something is wrong with Dangote or Dangote is just a fraud who claims to be rich, because if you have so much time to hate on a tribe you claim to be above then your claim is false, I think it is the other way round...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Brendaniel: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
If people are deceiving you please do not deceive yourself. I remember orubebe in 2015. The story has changed today.

I wanted to send you a screenshot but I even like the way you guys are feeling about the election, cause it will be less problematic for the whole country...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by duro4chang(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Brendaniel:

I wanted to send you a screenshot but I even like the way you guys are feeling about the election, cause it will be less problematic for the whole country...
Don't bother to send me any screenshot. It is of no use. That's what is deceiving you. It is insignificant. Keep your screenshot
Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Brendaniel: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Don't bother to send me any screenshot. It is of no use. That's what is deceiving you. It is insignificant. Keep your screenshot

Reality is not deceit...
Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by duro4chang(m): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Brendaniel:

Reality is not deceit...
I can see that you in particular will choose what you want to believe. Reality will soon set in. You just wait February 2023 is around the corner.
Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Eniitankorede: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Arewanorth
Kyase
Dobshedy
Silvertongue
Asobo1
Chrixxx
Angelfrost
Penguin2
Anomaly
Mrvitalis

Have you ever seen anyone decamping to LP? There lies your answer. They are bunch of sore losers.
Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Eniitankorede: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Brendaniel:

You have done your permitations and realised that a Tinubu presidency means the southeast may never smell presidency for another 50 years.
Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Brendaniel: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You have done your permitations and realised that a Tinubu presidency means the southeast may never smell presidency for another 50 years.

The main thing every region should be clamoring for is good leadership and the best for now is Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Obi Fans Angry When Pdp Members Join Apc And Vice Versa? by Angelfrost(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
garfield1:

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Arewanorth
Kyase
Dobshedy
Silvertongue
Asobo1
Chrixxx
Angelfrost
Penguin2
Anomaly
Mrvitalis

Not necessarily double standards...!

An average LP member will rather have Atiku win in the impossibility of Peter Obi winning rather than Tinubu!

They can tolerate Atiku and PDP, but APC is a core enemy that must be eradicated by all means according to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Won't Be A Civilian Transition And Buhari Knows It. / The Lies Behinds All Election Polls / What If El- Rufai Decides To Pull Out Of Nigeria ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.