Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Secret Of All Realtors And Real Estate Agents - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of All Realtors And Real Estate Agents (160 Views)

Killer Social Media Content Ideas For Real Estate Agents / Building And Finding Trust; A Dealing/behaviour Between Realtors And Clients / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of All Realtors And Real Estate Agents by ezeanisochi001(m): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2022
THE GAME OF REAL ESTATE IS NOT AS HARD AND FRUSTRATING AS IT LOOKS.
I REMEMBER VIVIDLY BACK IN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA CAMPUS WHEN I DO GO FROM LOGES TO LODGES LOOKING FOR SELCONS AND SINGLE ROOMS FOR ME TO PROMOTE SO I CAN MAKE A GOOD COMMISSION.

SIR, THAT WAS VERY FRUSTRATING AND ANNOYING. BUT IMMEDIATELY I FOUND A SYSTEM TO MARKET AND SELL MY PROPERTIES I DID NOT NEED TO FRUSTRATE MYSELF TO MAKE SALES. ALL I NEED TO DO WAS TO
(1) FIND PEOPLE WITH THE MONEY (WHO CAN AFFORD THE PROPERTIES I WAS PROMOTING)
(2) HOW TO GET THEM TO BUY(USING MONOPOLY MARKETING)
WITH THIS TWO PRINCIPLES I WAS ABLE TO STOP MY FRUSTRATION AND MAKE GOOD COMMISSION.
I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THIS SYSTEM I USE TO MAKE COMMISSION IN REAL ESTATE ON A MONTHLY BASIS
CONTACT ME NOW ON MY WHATAPP
08069653174 TO GET THIS SYSTEM

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Tips To Avoid Being Scammed Online (video) / Relaunching Of 9jatechnologies / JCI Nigeria Holds Foundation-stone Laying Ceremony For National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.