Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor (1083 Views)

EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette / Babajide Sanwo-olu Celebrates His Victory As Next Lagos Governor! / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by abc115: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Reno Omokri snatches great opportunity to take a picture with Lagos Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1600007911371153408

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Na dem dey rush us

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2022
The man that connive with Tinubu to murder harmless protesters at lekki toll gate

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by Kewtt: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
The man that connive with Tinubu to murder harmless protesters at lekki toll gate
I thought you died at the lekki toll plaza protests... Oniranu

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Kewtt:

I thought you died at the lekki toll plaza..... Oniranu.
them no fit kill breeze eranko

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by seunmsg(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2022
The werey even pose well well for the camera abs though Sanwoolu no send am.

Dude is nothing but a nuisance. He should stop disgracing himself all over that place.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by BeardedMeat(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
The werey even pose well well for the camera abs though Sanwoolu no send am.

Dude is nothing but a nuisance. He should stop disgracing himself all over that place.
Few days ago, Reno was your Lord.

Well, if we don't kill Reno, Reno will kill Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by Kewtt: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
them no fit kill breeze eranko
Go there again.... Oniranu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by Naira20: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Nothing special
After all na PDAPC dem be

They had a nice collabo yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIksWteUXAg

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by seunmsg(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Few days ago, Reno was your Lord.

Well, if we don't kill Reno, Reno will kill Nigeria.

Reno is a nuisance no doubt but that’s not enough for Rufai to want to kill him. I don’t have to like Reno to defend his right to life. I insist the threat made to Reno’s life by Rufai must be investigated by relevant security agencies.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by ariesbull: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2022
so snapping pictures is now a life changing more
Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by BeardedMeat(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Reno is a nuisance no doubt but that’s not enough for Rufai to want to kill him. I don’t have to like Reno to defend his right to life. I insist the threat made to Reno’s life by Rufai must be investigated by relevant security agencies.
Hahaha grin

But you know Reno is a fugitive and have always taunted him with that, should he go to the FBI? grin
Re: Reno Omokri Snatches Great Opportunity To Take A Picture With Lagos Governor by Spandau: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:

You insist! Who you be sef? Rufai is even more relevant in the scheme of things than you, threat or no threat. Is Reno not a personae non grata? Thank God you said in your own words that he is a nuisance. So why would Nigeria waste it's resources investigating cheap banters and empty threats between two men, one in Nigeria, the other abroad? Is Rufai's threat a danger to Nigeria? You hate Rufai. We get it. But you cannot use Reno to achieve your undemocratic aim of silencing everyone opposed to Emile O'Corn.
Kadoso Mutairu! Use this your sense naah!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Emefiele Will Both Expire After Saturday’s Election--oshiomole / Congratulations Obidients / Israeli Jews Shout "Death To Christians’ In Another Clash Of Violence (video&pi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.