Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK (621 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by wwwihy: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2022
He Drove Lagos to 5th Largest Economy in Africa and that is my Lagacy- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-Olu in UK

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1600010293542670338

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by wwwihy: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2022
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by Ever8090: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Urchins plenty I beg...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by Golan007: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2022
angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by Parachoko: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Ever8090:
Urchins plenty I beg...
Who's your candidate? let's compare him or her achievement to Tinubu achievement.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by Naira20: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu knows he has nothing to say so he needs to deflect the attention to Pontus Pilate his wife's houseboy.

I'm surprised he didn't take KWAM1 along.
At least he would introduce KWAM1 as the man who helped rescue him during the shameful Lagos Rally
Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by lifelo: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu is in top. Everyone knows, hence the fear and abuse.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by owobokiri(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
Who's your candidate? let's compare him or her achievement to Tinubu achievement.
Do you guys compare anyone with your senile Tinupoo?

What you lot normally do is to merge the whole governors that have ruled Lagos since 1999 together with whatever they have achieved and term them all as Tinupoos achievements! That's very silly but then you are agbadorians, so we don't expect any better..

If I merge Peter Obis legacy with Obianos and Soludos legacies, and term all as Peter Obis legacy, is that fair game? After all, it was Peter Obi that made Willy Obiano who made Charles Soludo...

No one even mentions the fact that your "tax and spend" Lagos State government, depends totally on the heavy industries that are located in Lagos state because of the massive improvements in infastructure by the federal government.

Ordinary monorail, Tinupoo and his gang can't finish in two decades...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by Parachoko: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2022
owobokiri:

Do you guys compare anyone with your senile Tinupoo?

What you lot normally do is to merge the whole governors that have ruled Lagos since 1999 together with whatever they have achieved and term them all as Tinupoos achievements! That's very silly but then you are agbadorians, so we don't expect any better..

If I merge Peter Obis legacy with Obianos and Soludos legacies, and term all as Peter Obis legacy, is that fair game? After all, it was Peter Obi that made Willy Obiano who made Charles Soludo...

No one even mentions the fact that your "tax and spend" Lagos State government, depends totally on the heavy industries that are located in Lagos state because of the massive improvements in infastructure by the federal government.

Ordinary monorail, Tinupoo and his gang can't finish in two decades...
I can see you are so shallow to understand Government is continuous

Well, Let's compare Tinubu achievement with Obis achievement.

Asiwaju created The Lekki Free Trade Zone.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200605120070.html

The industry in the Lekki Free Trade Zone is more than the industry in the whole Anambra State

In 2002, the Tinubu-led government approved “the Lagos Urban Transport Project” proposal(it lead to the establishment of BRT)

https://autojosh.com/the-history-of-the-lagos-brt-25-things-every-lagosian-must-know/

The most important thing right now is that, train will start operating in Lagos soon, that's all that matters to me.

Asiwaju is better than the mediocre called Obi who could only increase Anambra IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2022
Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by kettykin: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Senile lies, Lagos from the 70s has been the economic house of Africa,this was further powered by the banking consolidation by soludo
Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by femisplash: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I can see you are so shallow to understand Government is continuous

Well, Let's compare Tinubu achievement with Obis achievement.

Asiwaju created The Lekki Free Trade Zone.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200605120070.html

The industry in the Lekki Free Trade Zone is more than the industry in the whole Anambra State

In 2002, the Tinubu-led government approved “the Lagos Urban Transport Project” proposal(it lead to the establishment of BRT)

https://autojosh.com/the-history-of-the-lagos-brt-25-things-every-lagosian-must-know/

The most important thing right now is that, train will start operating in Lagos soon, that's all that matters to me.

Asiwaju is better than the mediocre called Obi who could only increase Anambra IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years.
The owobokiri of a guy doesn't need you to expend much of your energy on. To deal with such a turncoat miscreant, just show him a screenshot of his shameful past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by FreeStuffsNG: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2022
wwwihy:
He Drove Lagos to 5th Largest Economy in Africa and that is my Lagacy- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-Olu in UK

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1600010293542670338
It was truly a momentous time for HE Sanwo Olu. Asiwaju really validated him like a father will do to a son.

Asiwaju officially introduced Sanwo Olu to national and international audience. More like, watch this my son, he is deemed for greater things to come.I am very proud of him so please lend your help and suport to him.

Asiwaju likes to share the limelight with his team members.He is a great thinker and leader!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by johnpope1: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Peter Obi for president
Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by Kaycee9242(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Danfo driver keep driving the economy, Lagos that is so messed up
Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by Villa12(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2022
JAGABAN

When South Korea hosted The Olympics, their Diplomats brought the Olympic Torch with them to Tinubu and had a photo shoot. Very symbolic.
Re: He Drove Lagos To 5th Largest Economy In Africa- Tinubu Showcase Sanwo-olu In UK by nedu666: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rubbish. U can't group all the big cities in other countries together and single out lagos for comparison. Seperate all so that we know where lagos falls.

(1) (Reply)

Ethnic Cleansing Of Southern Kaduna People / Mass Defection Hits Katsina APC As 27,000 Members Decamp To PDP / Your Opinion On Tinubu's - "National Cake" Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.