Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I've already Overpaid TREM for the crumb they gave us almost 2 decades ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've already Overpaid TREM for the crumb they gave us almost 2 decades ago (406 Views)

Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / See The Kind Chair They Gave Frank Edward In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've already Overpaid TREM for the crumb they gave us almost 2 decades ago by constancefriday(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2022
#News "I've overpaid TREM for the bread crumbs they gave us almost 20 years ago"
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani

"Although my TREM days are behind me now, I still want to say thanks one last time for the ministerial scholarship package they offered us almost 20 years ago."
I also want them to know that I've overpaid them for the opportunity they provided both in cash and in kind.
General public please kindly take note.

I want to also say Thanks to the following TREM PASTORS (Who were members, leaders and Pastors of the Youth fellowship back then) for including and recommending me for the ministerial training. May God always continue to bless them.

Reverend Samuel Chika Mbamara,
Reverend Obinna Nwankwo,
Pastor Omare Omatseye,
Pastor John Ogbonna Olu,
Rev. Samuel Uchechukwu Williams (No more working in TREM),
etc

Thanks
Thanks Bishop Mike and Bishop Peace Okonkwo one last time.

See you all upstairs.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani.

You're not too young to make a significant impact in our present generation
Luke 1:37, Phillipians 4:13.

1 Like

Re: I've already Overpaid TREM for the crumb they gave us almost 2 decades ago by Tinubuagbado: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2022
If you're a genuine child of God, you should have known its bad for you to go round tarnishing image of TREM. Remember you'll reap whatever you sow and prayer wont stop it.

I will advice you to simply ignore everything and concentrate on your journey into the future.

As a servant of God, its not your responsibility to fight for yourself or trying to prove a point.

Just be careful lest you fall.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I've already Overpaid TREM for the crumb they gave us almost 2 decades ago by reallifegospel(m): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
If you're a genuine child of God, you should have known its bad for you to go round tarnishing image of TREM. Remember you'll reap whatever you sow and prayer wont stop it.

I will advice you to simply ignore everything and concentrate on your journey into the future.

As a servant of God, its not your responsibility to fight for yourself or trying to prove a point.

Just be careful lest you fall.

Thank you.

We don't think that our G.O will do anything to tarnish TREM'S image.
Our G.O was a part and parcel of TREM for over a decade, and he contributed a lot to the progress of TREM.
Re: I've already Overpaid TREM for the crumb they gave us almost 2 decades ago by NoToPile: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Which one is this matter again now!+?

(1) (Reply)

Cardib Opens Up That She Got A Nose Job And 95 Percent Of Her Butt Shots Removed / Ex Bbnaija’s House Mate ‘eric’ Allegedly Arrested For Frauding People With Fake / (photos) Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Lover Paulo Okoye On 45th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.