Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) (26647 Views)

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways / The Experience 13: Live Thread / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by StrongAlphMale: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2022
angry
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by GeneralPula: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Hoes go too plenty for this year’s Shiloh..
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Shadysen: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Juanmike:

Candidlady
you mean say she go dey dia, unto finding husband?
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by daygee12: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2022
homodarah:
another time to cash out

I wonder why I should leave my comfort zone and all the way to a place where one man is cashing out with his family using Jesus name as cover up. These men are not men of God they are just after their Pockets. May God forgive them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Hopebringer:
Every spirit , Satanist , occultic influencers or ritualist that wants to impose Bola Ahmed Tinubu and APC the evil satanic party on us Nigerians as our next leader will be consumed by the divine fire released by this Shiloh

Every spirit , Satanist , occultic influencers or ritualist that wants to impose Peter Gregory Obi and LP the evil satanic party on us Nigerians as our next leader will be consumed by the divine fire released by this Shiloh

9 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Shadysen: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Hopebringer:
[b]Every spirit , Satanist , occultic influencers or ritualist that wants to impose Bola Ahmed Tinubu and APC the evil satanic party on us Nigerians as our next leader will be consumed by the divine fire released by this Shiloh

[/b]AMEN!

You cannot be a normal human being or Christian and you are telling people to vote in APC after the last 8nuears of horrors and suffering
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Shadysen: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2022
only God knows
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Victorclean1: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2022
I respect this man
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Princebest(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Lovely! Shiloh is here again, I can't wait wink
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Okhuadams(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct!!

Make I drive go track babes. Especially those evening newspapers seeking God for husband.

I will just deceive her that I will marry her, I will appear as a very nice guy, she would even think God has answered her prayers. Then I go just dey fvck her kpekus on a steady until her kpekus knock down, then when I'm done with her kpekus, I will just bundle her like firewood and kick her out of my house.

Ogun kill you there! You and who wan dey do marriage nonsense.
Fool thinking he is making sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Didijiji: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2022
I receive the answers to my prayers

Shiloh 2022, you come with answers to my long term prayer request

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by BigYash: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
Halleluyah
Gloray!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by irunoko(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2022
GeneralPula:
Hoes go too plenty for this year’s Shiloh..
another opportunity to shame women like you sef no get for body.no wonder oloshos don plenty pass decent women tongue
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Jflex07(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2022
I expect to see Peter Obi. Make Tinubu urchins wail and gnash their brown roof tooth as usual grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Soleymania(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Pls can u share the bus stops within Lagos to cananland ota and departure time. Thanks
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Juanmike(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Shadysen:
you mean say she go dey dia, unto finding husband?
Yes, Sge don almost reach menopause.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Devil1Messenger: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Okealaaye:
The Roving Evangelist will surely be there as always, even if he's not invited! A fresh opportunity to canvass his inanities. But trust David Oyedepo the Minister-in-Charge of APC Oppositions, that he will most certainly yield the pulpit to HIM! The WORLD now resides in the Temple.
So there is problem with Obi attending church programs but there is nothing wrong with Tinubu running on Muslim Muslim ticket?
U be mumu
If u had no problem with APC same faith ticket, then dont complain wen others decides to do what dey feel can make make dem win.
Stop being a hypocrite and face real issues.
APC people are just too stupid. Its like immediately u join APC, your frontal lobe is deactivated. You guys brought religion into the 2023 election, someone else try it and u are crying upandan. Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Abratech(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2022
See you Live @ Shiloh 2022 !

My Shiloh

Your Shiloh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Devil1Messenger: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2022
daygee12:

I wonder why I should leave my comfort zone and all the way to a place where one man is cashing out with his family using Jesus name as cover up. These men are not men of God they are just after their Pockets. May God forgive them
Na u God go forgive becos many people have gotten their blessings and miracles in that program.
You life wont have been this useless if u would've at least attended once

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by SETHARTHUR(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Some Yahoo boys and girls will also be here for prayers
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by azikiweironsi(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2022
Okealaaye:
The Roving Evangelist will surely be there as always, even if he's not invited! A fresh opportunity to canvass his inanities. But trust David Oyedepo the Minister-in-Charge of APC Oppositions, that he will most certainly yield the pulpit to HIM! The WORLD now resides in the Temple.

grin grin Trust him now, he will be there whether he's invited or not. Don't you know that he's a church goer ? grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by blacksam01: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2022
oya 35+ unmarried ladies una prayer session period don land oo...go and cry to the lord...but remember to use ur head while.draling with guyz....

if u noticed by this age...no one really cares about ur class anylonger....
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Shadysen: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Juanmike:
Yes, Sge don almost reach menopause.
savage but how do you know she has no husband, are you her neighbor?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by lifenajeje(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2022
May people's prayers be answered so they can share their testimonies..

We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the testimonies of our mouth .

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by makavalley(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Even PO will be attacked on this thread
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hate this shiloh nonsense with passion. I'd rather listen to Gurumaraji than that arrogant man in Otta. sad
hating him and assuming he is arrogant shows u are not born again and a child of the devil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by makavalley(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

So there is problem with Obi attending church programs but there is nothing wrong with Tinubu running on Muslim Muslim ticket?
U be mumu
If u had no problem with APC same faith ticket, then dont complain wen others divides to do what dey feel can make make dem win.
Stop being a hypocrite and face real issues.
APC people are just too stupid. Its like immediately u join APC, your frontal lobe is deactivated. You guys brought religion into the 2023 election, someone else try it and u are crying upandan. Nawa oo

Do you mind this oppressed people running their mouth each time PO makes a move?
Peter Obi has turned their worst nightmare
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Soleymania:
Pls can u share the bus stops within Lagos to cananland ota and departure time. Thanks
get to Oshodi and tell them u are going to cannanland ota. U will see it

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by jrobbins: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct!!

Make I drive go track babes. Especially those evening newspapers seeking God for husband.

I will just deceive her that I will marry her, I will appear as a very nice guy, she would even think God has answered her prayers. Then I go just dey fvck her kpekus on a steady until her kpekus knock down, then when I'm done with her kpekus, I will just bundle her like firewood and kick her out of my house.

Lol. No need . Sex ain't worth all these

I'd never advise a man using marriage coercion to have sex. There are millions of girls who'd sleep with you just cos they like you, you take them out, or even as normal friendship involving benefits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Emeka71(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Shiloh begins.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct!!

It's not good bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Preaching Etiquette / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? / Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.