Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 (13106 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by deeway200(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
I remember when I was very ill and no madrigal traces. Breathing was a problem. My mother was insistent the she took me to Redeem Camp. She took me there very sick. The programme was
" come up higher". Immediately I stepped my feet on the camp, I became whole
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by olaniyilukman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
dazzlingd:
angry

Same thing every year

same scam, same gullible people, same industry, same pastor chopping large.

No be everybody fit get sense, some people are meant to be stupid so the cunning can chop life
Honestly bro, majority of Nigerians no get sense cos I don't understand how you will call all these Yahoo Yahoo minister of God

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by olaniyilukman(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
deeway200:
I remember when I was very ill and no madrigal traces. Breathing was a problem. My mother was insistent the she took me to Redeem Camp. She took me there very sick. The programme was
You belong to Lai Mohammed family, na the lie go kill you...

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Reporting34:
This our lovely country will definitely be good and be the best nation among the best in the world I have a strong believe
cheesy cheesy grin grin Yea right! Dream on and keep believing. No one wants to work or do anything realistic and practically to make nigerian great, just prayers and sheer believes.

In the next 200 years nigeria will still be the same if not worst than it is now.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Keegan: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
jchioma:
Peter Obi will be there! The church of God and sane Nigerians are conscious of their civic right and will vote for competent candidates.
Urchins should get ready to wail.

The Yoruba Church that your Lord and Saviour Maxi Kanu forbade you Igbos not to attend? "Any Igbo that attend the church is a fool" says Kanu.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by iramure(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
What is the relevance of all these mega religious jambore to our nation's development. For close to 35 years we have been having things like this, how has it reduced poverty, improve people's morals and asssited a common church goer in becoming better in all areas of life.?

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Phraences: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Double Scam!!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
scam, only gullible ignorant foolish poor people ussually attends these religious rubbish

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Phraences: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
iramure:
What is the relevance of all these mega religious jambore to our nation's development. For close to 35 years we have been having things, how has it reduced poverty, improve people's morals and asssited a common church goer in become better in all areas of life.?

The only advantage is the hope it gives. If not for religion, the waters beneath third mainland bridge will be people's succour. All other thing na wash.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by danowena: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
dazzlingd:

Liar

What ever you achieved had nothing to do with going to any church program
And you are the one that will tell me because it was your prayer.
Take your simple self some where else and stop quoting me cos I will simply ignore you since silence is the best answer for ….
A simpleton like you seeking my attention by calling me a liar.
In God I trust.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Phraences: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
gypsey:
cheesy cheesy grin grin Yea right! Dream on and keep believing. No one wants to work or do anything realistic and practically to make nigerian great, just prayers and sheer believes.

In the next 200 years nigeria will still be the same if not worst than it is now.

Bandits would have territories they are ruling and you will be paying taxes. Before crossing into a bandits territory you will need permission..
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
deeway200:
So you claimed, how can we confirm this your ridiculous claim? there are 1000s of sick people in nigerian hospitals dying of the same and other illnesses, I wonder why they are in hospital when all they had to do is to step their feets at the same camp grin grin you are one gullible fool.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by iramure(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Phraences:

The only advantage is the hope it gives. If not for religion, the waters beneath third mainland bridge will be people's succour. All other thing na wash.
you made sense. After hope, na scam follow.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Shadysen: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
i am speechless
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Phraences:

Bandits would have territories they are ruling and you will be paying taxes. Before crossing into a bandits territory you will need permission..
Absolutely correct! That is if there will be any Nigeria then, Nigeria will cease to exist in not too long years to come. It is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by iramure(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
gypsey:
So you claimed, how can we confirm this your ridiculous claim? there are 1000s of sick people in nigerian hospitals dying of the same and other illnesses, I wonder why they are in hospital when all they had to do is to step their feets at the same camp grin grin you are on gullible fool.
don't be suprised that the G.O himself has a team of well trained doctors checking him up everyday.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by MufasaLion: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
danowena:
I am one of those that benefitted from prayer requests made at RCCG camp and those answered prayers changed my life. May God enrich and answer all our supplications (irrespective of our location).
For our shame we shall have double (Isaiah 61:7)

Only gullible people will believe your bullshit.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
iramure:
don't be suprised that the G.O himself has a team of well trained doctors checking him up everyday.
I am not surprised, the so called G.O travels on private planes to Dubai for private expensive medical treatments every month, at his gullible worshipper expense

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obi MUST be there, with Invitation or not. Or, is his alias no longer The Roving Evangelist?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by azikiweironsi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
EgusiShankly:
Peter obi will be there.. UNINVITED grin

That's normal now.
We hope he will maintain the momentum even after a great loss next year. grin cheesy
Watch them coming after you and calling you their new vocabulary.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by MufasaLion: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
deeway200:

This is very ridiculous. I wonder how people do believe this bullshit testimony. Bunch of liars.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by MufasaLion: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
gypsey:
I am not surprised, the so called G.O travels on private planes to Dubai for private expensive medical treatments every month, at his gullible worshipper expense

These clerics are smart while their sheeples are gullible.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Phraences: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
deeway200:

Placebo effect..
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

These clerics are smart while their sheeples are gullible.
Yep!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by porthouse7(f): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obi favorite campaign ground, he will go and show his gworo teeth

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by jchioma: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Keegan:

The Yoruba Church that your Lord and Saviour Maxi Kanu forbade you Igbos not to attend? "Any Igbo that attend the church is a fool" says Kanu.

Lol. Are you a urchin? Please try to cry with caution grin
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by newnigerdelta00: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Omooba77:
RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023; Double Portion, Dec 5-11

Double portion of what?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by OGwales(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rubbish
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by iramure(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
gypsey:
gullibility is a disease.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by AustineE1: 12:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Is this program for 2022 or 2023?the poster says 2023.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2023: Double Portion, December 5-11 by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Deep......

iramure:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is Wrong: From The Christian's Perspective? / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians / Do You Believe In Generational Curses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.