Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians (13015 Views)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2015
If we are all God children,,,, why is Jesus His only son?

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2015
If Jesus is God, was he talking to himself when he prayed?

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Ezakiel 18:20 ,is that verse authentic?

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Where are all the festival periods in Bible? Did Jesus actually did any of them?

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2015
If all terrorism acts are from muslims, why is it that 90% of the attacks are on muslims Or Muslim countries?

2 Likes

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Where are all the festival periods in Bible? " Did Jesus actually did any of them?"
GBAGUAN!!!
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2015
If Quran wasn't the new testament, why did it complement original Bible and explain everything that Bible didn't... Like everything about life, deathtrap, grave and hereafter

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2015
insane question from insane op.... see his goatee like that of cow.....

8 Likes

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2015
[s]
shahydbinaliyu:
If all terrorism acts are from muslims, why is it that 90% of the attacks are on muslims Or Muslim countries?
[/s].....all dos questions to me don't mean a shet!...why u asking?..to drive attention?..to get an argument?..if u rilli think an easter day is d best to start ur hipidy hop behaiviour then you better start to learn to shut da Bleep up!..if u wanna be a nigger dat don't believe in jesus then suck it alone to ur self nd don't get around looking for a nigger moment,.....nigger u shld be jailed for jumping ur asss on a sunday to post this shit...stupid asss, rugged asss, raggedy asss, punk asss, pusssy ass motherfucker...

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Kagarko(m): 7:23am On Apr 05, 2015
From Genesis to Revelation the following are missing in the bible:

BIBLE
CHRISTIANITY

Jesus AS never called himself God he prayed th same way Muslims pray and why are the so called Christians not following his religious teaching by doing exactly what he does.

Alhamdulillah alaa niimatil Islam.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
If Quran wasn't the new testament, why did it complement original Bible and explain everything that Bible didn't... Like everything about life, deathtrap, grave and hereafter
because we can't go from "kill your enemies------love ur enemies-----then back to kill ur enemies".......we can't go from " dress this way to this place------ you can dress all you want so far it doesn't lead another person to sin because ur God loves you the way you are-----then back to dress this way if not u will not make heaven."......nd most especially we dnt go from killing rams-----this son of God died for you so you dnt need to kill rams because his blood is the appeasing agent----the back to "no..no...no...no...you need to kill rams and goats"...that's the reason, islam can't claim to be the new testament because u niggers doing things the old way...and uh uh uh we don't move from "fight to defend the name of ur God nd punish people for the wrong they do -----------you are not God, so don't play God, let God be d one to judge and if some1 says there is no God he is entitled to his judgment---------then all the way back to " kill any mutherfucker hu says he aint gonna do what he asked to do, cut the hands of a motherfucking boy who steals 10 naira, shoot a bitch who drives, kill a nigger hu drops and iphone 6 on a quran, enter a nigga moment with a nigger who says Allah is just a delusion"....now I hope you get d jist...puntah!!

2 Likes

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by padeolu: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Islamabad; fvcking religion of piss
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by thorpido(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2015
I would have answered your questions but I see you are not seeking for knowledge but acting like the pharisees and saducees in the bible who tried to ridicule Jesus in the bible.
Like them,you keep the outside of the plate clean but the inside is dirty.You make your bodies like beautifully painted sepulchres but the inside is full of dead men's bones.

It's Easter.Jesus is alive.We will keep celebrating His victory that He delivered to us.

Anyone don't like it can hit his head on a rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by ephemm(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2015
@OP don't start a religion e-war!

I am a Christian and I embrace freedom of worship, my sister is married to a muslim, my mother was a muslim, I have over 30 muslim cousins and we all leave in peace and harmony.

But a few disgruntled disgrace to Islam like U, survive by generating controversies like these.

Why can't each of us practice our religion the way we like? When we get to heaven, we shall sort out who was right or wrong!

2 Likes

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by fr3do(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Are they no sunnis and shites?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by fr3do(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2015
Seun, in equity and fairness, stop those who have been tied to the Islam for Muslims section from commenting on the general religion section.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Horlufemi(m): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Kagarko:
From Genesis to Revelation the following are missing in the bible:

BIBLE
CHRISTIANITY

Jesus AS never called himself God he prayed th same way Muslims pray and why are the so called Christians not following his religious teaching by doing exactly what he does.

Alhamdulillah alaa niimatil Islam.

Judaism Christianity then Islam. Jesus probably practiced Judaism.

FYI your propaganda don't work here. awe don't worship the same God. God is our father. Allah idol is your master you are the slave. to do without questioning and to kill without thinking. Leave this thread and go and worship your idol. shoo. run along now.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Horlufemi(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

The Quran is false. it sole from the religions of the day. budaism, Judaism, and Christianity. 500years after the death and resurrection of Christ. It has at hand stories and fabricated some for its use.

Islam is a lie.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Horlufemi:

The Quran is false. it sole from the religions of the day. budaism, Judaism, and Christianity. 500years after the death and resurrection of Christ. It has at hand stories and fabricated some for its use.

Islam is a lie.

You will repeat it on judgement day

And to debunk the trash you said.. Every holy book has connections.. Every Holy book misunderstood leads to another religion.
And the last holy book ,(
Quran) encompasses it all
Do you understand?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by frank317: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2015
Rubbish.... U Muslims obviously have no shame.

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Horlufemi(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

You will repeat it on judgement day

And to debunk the trash you said.. Every holy book has connections.. Every Holy book misunderstood leads to another religion.
Do you understand?

It is fact. Islam is a cult and it promises instant heaven and 72virgins for losing your life during the holy war. don't come and form familiar with the bible.

Allah and Jehovah the true God are different.

Your propaganda won't work here.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by tpiadotcom: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
If we are all God children,,,, why is Jesus His only son?

"We" meaning?
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by elhakiimed(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Horlufemi:

It is fact. Islam is a cult and it promises instant heaven and 72virgins for losing your life during the holy war. don't come and form familiar with the bible.

Allah and Jehovah the true God are different.

I would rather ask about issues not clear to me than
embarrass myself at my age talking based on hearsay.
#finally_realised_what_islam_preached!
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Anomnity: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
@muslim Op.Thank God people have already exposed & disgraced you before I came.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Begino1: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
CHRISTIANITY IS COMPLETE WITHOUT MUHAMMAD, BUT ISLAM IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT JESUS. IT SHOWS THE SHORTCOMINGS OF ISLAM AND THIS LED TO JEALOUSYAND JELOUSY LED TO TERRORISM AND TERRORISM EXPOSED MUSLIMS TO BE IMPOSTORS CARRYING OUT THE ORDER OF THEIR FATHER THE DEVIL WHO CAME ONLY TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY. THESE KILLING, STEALING AND DESTRUCTION ARE WHAT MUSLIMS CALL JIHAD WHICH WAS FIRST CARRIED OUT BY THE IMPOSTOR WHO CALLED HIMSELF RASUL ALLAH. AND EVERY CHRISTIAN KNOWS WHO ALLAH REALLY IS. PEACE AND LOVE.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Horlufemi(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
elhakiimed:

I would rather ask about issues not clear to me than
embarrass myself at my age talking based on hearsay.
#finally_realised_what_islam_preached!

I still stand by what I said. I know my stuff.

Jehovah the true God =/= allah

Islam is a cult started by a narcissist. A cult that spread through terror. It only survived because there was no central government to check them.

Our relationship with Yahweh is a father-child relationship. While your relationship with your allah is a master-slave relationship.

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hehehehehe

Horlufemi 20- 1 elhakimmed

Horlufemi:

I still stand by what I said. I know my stuff.

Jehovah the true God =/= allah

Islam is a cult started by a narcissist. A cult that spread through terror. It only survived because there was no central government to check them.

Our relationship with Yahweh is a father-child relationship. While your relationship with your allah is a master-slave relationship.

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pls you are still needed

Anomnity:

**in shau khans voice***

FINISH HIM

TADADA
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pls you are still needed

Anomnity:

**in shau khans voice***

FINISH HIM

TADADA

ANOMMITY
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by TheMascot(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

[s]You will repeat it on judgement day

Do you understand?[/s]
...hehehehe....anoda lie...about 50 diffrent religions have sprung up since when the first call to prayer was done in medina...so pls if its by book...bros..ur islam is now a grand pa and should die out...but why dnt u guys fight hinduism or atheist?...u always looking to shoot the golden eagle abi?..dats gud!! Its good to aim higher as a minority...you know?...don't worry when u guys get to d stage of where muhammed is willing to die for you then maybe it would be like apc and pdp..where people will decamp....but until then...you have to know that this GOLDEN EAGLE has a protection not even the next generation lies and weapons can stand the flap of its wings....nd u sound like dos crying kids with cattarh from dia nose " its only God that will judge you"...hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Weah96: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
LOL, the Muslim guy is threatening the Christian with hellfire. This hell will be the most interesting place in the universe. I want to go just to see the eclectic mix of people who will end up there.
Re: 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians by Horus(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Where are the Christians to answer these questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Four Types Of Fear I Faced on my journey To Atheism / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport? / Valentine Celebration Is Forbidden In Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.