Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack (22325 Views)

Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State / Boko Haram, ISWAP In Mass Recruitment Of Bandits / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
The person telling this stories with accurate locations is still alive?..

Why isn't he showing the army or Dss or whoever their location..?

am I missing something?..He even knows where they retreat to in Kilometers even where their wives are located...

Shey na me dey mad,abi una no see wetin I dey see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Thortp(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hmmmm
That's very correct oo
onihga:
There are chances that these girls are kidnapped victims. Because girl will take a terrorist as a husband in their sane mind
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by kamiyurl: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
its about time the start killing each other. my only regrets are those innocent girls kidnapped and force to marry this insurgent for all these years that they have been there with their kids.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by SaLongs1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nawao... you dey kill the virgins wey dey ground dey pray for the one wey dey heaven
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by doshiyad1: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:
Nice one! Hope this family feud will be a complete war of self annihilation and save this nation the pain of using scarce resources to do it.

I hope so too as e g sweet die.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by doshiyad1: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Family affair

Na you talk am
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by karmaolu1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thank God all of these groups are all Islamic groups and not Christianity.

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by KnownUnknown: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
# Bring back our girls.

# They are dead.

All the girls in the remote areas of the northeast need to leave now because terrorist supply of girls is running low.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by KnownUnknown: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
karmaolu1:
Thank God all of these groups are all Islamic groups and not Christianity.

Christianity had its day in the sun. Its nefarious activities just aren’t as violent nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by bizzibodi(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
But who they run all this commentaries sef,name of commanders, name of camps,strategies, location ,distances covered, tactical manovours,they even use GSM and has coverage...and the army cannot still know their location & bombard those bastards once & for all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by lookingfly: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
onihga:
There are chances that these girls are kidnapped victims. Because girl will take a terrorist as a husband in their sane mind
have you heard of sexual jihad where ladies willingly give themselves to terrorists to knack anyhow just to propagate the jihad grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by 2blessed01(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Family feud angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Akfrenzy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
inoki247:
What're they doing with wives when they've Virgins waiting for them in heaven.....

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Johel(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Evidenx(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
They will continue to fight and kill themselves
Till a a new nigeria is born through Peter obi.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Indispensable85(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by ogododo: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
saintnegroid:
it baffles me how Nigerian army cannot locate this people to wage war against them... But ordinary people will be so detailed about this guys.... Tomorrow somebody will say sambisa forest is too big for them to be found.... Can you guys now see that there is something wrong somewhere?
No be juju be dat.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by okoroemeka(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
nedekid:
Are you sure all this I read is happening in Nigeria and not some distant backward country without any gov in place?
it is pathetic that a full scale battle will take place in a war zone that Nigeria security services are actively engaged and they cannot pinpoint were the terrorists are based?this is ineptitude and incompetence of the highest order,so the military intelligence cannot infiltrate a rag tag group like Boko Haram,bandits,etc

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by BigName101: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gunayo:
Innocent women that were kidnapped and forced to be their wives are been killed like chicken. May their gentle souls rest in peace.
May God bring an end to these killings in Nigeria.
was it God who started it?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Phyde: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
inoki247:
What're they doing with wives when they've Virgins waiting for them in heaven.....

Konji na their mate?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Omoawoke: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Maybe CIA infiltrated them to cause a division so they can start killing themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Zane2point4(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
dochenaj:
So the locations of ISWAP and Boko Haram are known and the Nigerian Army cannot carry out a tactical assault on them.

"Do we have a military", I find myself thinking.

Imagine that Nigeria is like Ukraine that Russia invaded, we would have been captured within few weeks.

Jonsing country,na you talk wetin deh my mind,others above just deh mis yan!

It shows this country and the leaders aren’t fit to run this country in this modern age of gps and data link!
Or the know buh chose not to respond,how can you hv jet fighters and not bomb the hell out of the whole damn forest,waste every bomb on all known locations this bastards are!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Desusi: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
So, they themselves are killing themselves? God is awesome!. How then federal government is still spending billions of naira fighting the battle God has already conquered.May my enemies continue to destroy themselves. Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by KeyEndurance: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
nakaman:
I hate bad news
Your People Have Not See Anything
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by KeyEndurance: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
No Picture of The Dead? If No This News Is Fake.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by REVOLUTION2018(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
This is a script!
I don't believe anything happening there without Nigerian government involved, is false!. They even know sambisa Forrest and did not act towards eliminating those banditry/terrorist wife called abductor.
To get out of this mess and to believe no one is involved in the government circle.
Eliminate all of them even to an ant!
Once!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Expanse2020(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na family issue make i know put mouth join between ISWAP AND BOKO-HARAM.. NO room for peace.. VAUWLENCE NA thier food. grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Christistruth00: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Family affair

Some of them were Kidnapped how do you know Chibok girls are not there
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by henrydav: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
God has set confusion among them and they are killing themselves. Pray they should get to their sponsor. Good news.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by dalass(f): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Senseless Killings..

If not that the wives who may be innocent were killed, I would say God is at work, making our enemies who were allies before to finish themselves while we watch and rejoice grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by InvertedHammer: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
/
How come journalists have detailed information about ISWAP and Boko Haram ( including their lifestyles and locations) but NPF, DSS, the military don't? The Northerners should continue deceiving themselves.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stock Market Response To New Presidents Since 1999 / Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting / APC Young Aspirants Meet Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.