Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack (22312 Views)

Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State / Boko Haram, ISWAP In Mass Recruitment Of Bandits / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by magzey: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
This is too Barbaric , why killing women and children in a war ?

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by RestructureNig3: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gunayo:
Innocent women that were kidnapped and forced to be their wives are been killed like chicken. May their gentle souls rest in peace.
May God bring an end to these killings in Nigeria.

Foolish talk from an African zombie
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by PlanktonX: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
What you called wives are citizens kidnapped children turned to wives.

Okay, look at Sambisa forest, and your security apparatus claimed they can located these terrorists hideouts.

Open truth....
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by coolebux(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Donating more thunder and lightening to both sects
Owee buruya
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Kodak9(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
lookingfly:
have you heard of sexual jihad where ladies willingly give themselves to terrorists to knack anyhow just to propagate the jihad grin
like wtf
Are you serious
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Ten06(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
E don red. Fire get red
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by buzorcharles(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/boko-haram-terrorists-kill-33-wives-of-iswap-in-reprisal-attack/

In 2022, look at where human beings are still living when others are making plans to live in the moon
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by lookingfly: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kodak9:
like wtf
Are you serious
very serious.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by saintnegroid(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
ogododo:

No be juju be dat.
you gerrit
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by ultimateprof: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
They are all the same people!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Machinegun91(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Who say Jesus Christ is not the ruler of this world? Let the killing continue
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by zinaunreal(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lies and stories
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by 1941onee: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
Two foolish group
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by walosky(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2022
So there is satellite image of where those bandits are dwelling yet nothing has been done to wipe them all off
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Litmus: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Exmilitant:
Blacks will always be blacks!
Whatever happened to their initial agenda?

Not that I want them remembering what it was, but I wonder if you understand how profound your question is.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Exmilitant(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Litmus:

Not that I want them remembering what it was, but I wonder if you understand how profound your question is.
I completely understand my question dear.

The black man tends to veer of course.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Litmus: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Exmilitant:
I completely understand my question dear.

The black man tends to veer of course.

But what is you hypothesis on the matter and don't say that that is your hypothesis because you know what I mean....

And how consistent is the current Russia Ukraine war with post world war 2 European settlement given your implicit concite that white men do not veer from course ?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack by Exmilitant(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Litmus:

But what is you hypothesis on the matter and don't say that that is your hypothesis because you know what I mean....

And how consistent is the current Russia Ukraine war with post world war 2 European settlement given your implicit concite that white men do not veer from course ?
Russian was never in any agreement with anyone to follow a particular course.

They might have agreed with UN on certain things but, definitely not on sighting nuclear armaments on her door step.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries / 75-Year-Old Man Disarmed Four Kidnappers / Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.