Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

"I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu (279 Views)

One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun / Don’t Harbor Negative Thoughts About Your Country, Tinubu Urges Nigerians / Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu by Interfaceupdate(f): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2022
The former Lagos Governor spoke at the Chatham House in a lecture titled: ‘Nigeria’s 2023 elections: In conversation with Bola Ahmed Tinubu’, monitored by The Nation.

Tinubu spoke on issues ranging from security, brain drain in the health sector, loans for students, plans for youths, employment, addressing oil theft, diaspora voting, education, economy amongst others.

At the lecture, Tinubu also demonstrated teamwork by delegating questions to his team including Dele Alake, Gov. Nasir El-Rufai, Gov. Ben Ayade, Betta Edu, Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, Wale Edun and others, to also interact with the audience and respond to questions appropriately.

Tinubu vowed to give loans to students in various institutions if elected.

He also promised to build more schools and employ, train teachers across the country.

"There will be student loans, we will reform the Almajiri system. We'll build more schools and reform the education sector." he said.

Tinubu promised to use technology and expertise to accelerate growth and development by providing critical infrastructure.

He said: "The primary duty of leadership in Nigeria, and Africa is how we think of the vision of national development and security that is human-centered not foreign policy.

"This is the task to which my colleagues and I, have committed ourselves as part of a broader project of leveraging our national assets and natural endowment to nurture and to project a new Nigeria that would be responsible, responsive, and respected driver of prosperity.

"I have confidence that the Nigerian people will go to the polls in a few short months and give me their mandate.

"I'm ready to lead, and govern the country. I will return here to interact with you when the elections are over. I will come not with a long list of priorities for the future but with a p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2022
How? By delegating basic security questions to El Rufai?

You cannot answer questions on security but you want to bear Grand Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR) title?

You're shameless, sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu by yemobrown(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2022
I hope when I'm invited for an interview at one of tinubu's companies, I can go with a team that I have worked with, to answer all their questions.

This is interview redefined.

Make e no reach my turn, una come dey feel strange �.

Let all human resource take heed!

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu by Villa12(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu by Obidient1: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Going to Tinubus Company for interview with my teams, questions for me will be allocated to my teams to answer that's team work.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu by Racoon(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Someone who desperately needs help to walk and live his life is talking about leading a country of 200M people? Who do Nigeria this strong thing.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu by DSC7: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Mr Man go and rest before HPB go kill you....

Someone that couldn't withstand critics from Nigerians wants to lead Nigeria....

Buhari said APC= Top to Bottom, but with Tinupoo na underground many Nigerians go end Las las....
Re: "I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

When South Korea hosted The Olympics, their Diplomats brought the Olympic Torch with them to Tinubu and had a photo shoot. Very symbolic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Ready To Lead, And Govern The Country -- Tinubu by DavSagacity(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Baba is it for Eba,?
Is it for Garri.??
Is it for beans and Do..??
Or is it for 50 Million youth. ..??

Baba what you need is rest and vacation at home with your grandchildren.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Performance At Chatham House / CBN Should Clerify The Public About New Naira Notes Policy On Transfers. / What A Foreigner Thinks Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.