Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ (17544 Views)

IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands. / Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo / Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by VeryWickedGoat: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
GreyLaw:

Guy na oga Seun you dey cancel like this? Lol

He never see anything yet. angry
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by alphaconde(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
politicians who cannot deliver on election promises should be killed
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by DoxxAnon: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rubbish talk!

They should shoot to incapacitate the attackers! If the shot kills them, that is unfortunate. If you always shoot to kill, how do you gather intelligence? How do you ensure you can investigate the attack and get information?

Aregbesola is a rascal
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Seun4blue(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
incompetency
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
shut up

Your hate towards the female folks will land you to jail

Animal

shatap SIMP..

Comment on the topic or geddifok
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by onuman: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Seun:
The journalist got it wrong. He said to redeploy officers who can't shoot to kill to female prisons. Female officers can absolutely shoot to kill.

And you believe it's right to shoot and kill prison Invaders, instead of capturing them to put them to court trial.
Is this not the type of system you will like your mentor, Bola Tinubu, to run as president of Nigeria if elected? Extrajudicial killings by armed law enforcement agents.

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Villa12(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

shatap SIMP..

Comment on the topic or geddifok
shut up

Poor nitwits grin
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
shut up

Poor nitwits grin

painment
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
Why is Seun so interested in this topic?

Igboland was mentioned...They love it so much
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Villa12(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

painment
rif raf grin
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
rif raf grin

you want to cyber bully me?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by onuman: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You are Igbo. Igbos are reputed to be intelligent. I don't know where you got your own stupidity from. I suspect you are the offspring of an escaped prisoner.
Anywhere in the world, escape from lawful custody in prisons are met with lethal force.

Stop talking falsehood. Extrajudicial killing takes place in war front in an officially declared war.

What happens when you escape from prison?

Common punishments for escape include formal penalties, like an additional jail sentence, and informal penalties, such as increased guards and a limitation of prisoner privileges. There are many different forms of prison escape that may incur legal punishments.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Villa12(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you want to cyber bully me?
Jobless nitwits grin
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by knowhowk: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kriss216:

Female officers can shoot to kill cos they've already mastered the art of killing. From stabbing their husband and boyfriend to death , to setting them ablaze. Female gender are naturally dangerous right from birth.
Na Waooo
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
onuman:

Stop talking falsehood. Extrajudicial killing takes place in war front in an officially declared war.

What happens when you escape from prison?

Common punishments for escape include formal penalties, like an additional jail sentence, and informal penalties, such as increased guards and a limitation of prisoner privileges. There are many different forms of prison escape that may incur legal punishments.

Try escaping from even a medium security prison in US or England, let me see if security won't shoot at sight.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wicked fact shocked
Wickedfacts:

You are Igbo. Igbos are reputed to be intelligent. I don't know where you got your own stupidity from. I suspect you are the offspring of an escaped prisoner.
Anywhere in the world, escape from lawful custody in prisons are met with lethal force.

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Jobless nitwits grin
Fisayo how far
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Jobless nitwits grin
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
Jobless nitwits grin

Hmmm....this one wan whine me

make I jump and pass.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Idaytesj29(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
As usual...THE EAST...

Some Yoruba people are running mad...Was it not here Boko haram damaged NDA quarters, even prisons twice ...But yet most of blah blah blah hoodlums bal blah blah the EAST..

Trash..TuEh

Wakili grand patron is still out there in the west.. I'm so proud of him las las

Wakili and his two criminal grandsons are in Agodi Prison, Ibadan. STFU and stop heating up the already tense national security.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Lexiskillz09: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
shut up

Your hate towards the female folks will land you to jail

Animal

But he said the truth
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Wakili and his two criminal grandsons are in Agodi Prison, Ibadan. STFU and stop heating up the already tense national security.

You lie too much...

Take it easy on us.. We spit on Liars

Ariel view of yewa and igangan or ko rora geddifok

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Villa12(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lexiskillz09:

But he said the truth
Go get a life and stop hating the female folks
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by DennisEche(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Support , IPOB ,Bandits criminals should all be shot at sight
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by DevilSignature: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
No one hear of baba Aregbe again for APC, now urchins have taken over the affairs.

oOoOO life
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Oluwaseunomo: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
How i wish i can be absorbed into this agency
You dig
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by PrettyBolu(f): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Seun:
The journalist got it wrong. He said to redeploy officers who can't shoot to kill to female prisons. Female officers can absolutely shoot to kill.

I have a suggestion for you. Can you please organize free skill acquisition programs for young people who use your forum? Many young Nigerians are confused on what to do to help themselves.

I believe from the time you have spent running this forum, you would have known a couple of things people can do to earn some money monthly. You can organize trainings and teach people. You do not even have to be there. Use facilitators. It will be your legacy. This will help reduce crime in our society.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Villa12(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
You dig
dig what?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by Idaytesj29(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You lie too much...

Take it easy on us.. We spit on Liars

Ariel view of yewa and igangan or ko rora geddifok

Go and visit the Prison and request for him. He will be brought out to the visiting area with his sons to see you. He is still attending court.

Stop spreading lies.

You are free to believe your lies but don't spread them.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by fman(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
GreyLaw:

Guy na oga Seun you dey cancel like this? Lol

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by clockwisereport: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Westin this man see for logo and uniform. Are these the only legacy he knows?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ by yetunsbay(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
booblacain:
They should definitely stand and defend their front, but how much do you care about their welfare that they will be so willing to risk their lives like you are asking them to.
They're aware the kind of work they sign for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps / Boko-Haram gave Me N5000 To Burn Schools - Teenager / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.