Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku (523 Views)

Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by SReporters: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar has said he may not rely on Nigeria’s healthcare system for his personal use if elected president.

Atiku explained that health facilities that cater for his health may not be available in Nigeria.

Speaking at the Arise TV Townhall debate, Atiku lamented that Nigeria’s healthcare system has limitations.

The former Vice President was asked if he would use Nigeria’s medical establishments as president to de-emphasise the use of foreign hospitals.

He said: “We have limitations; we know we have those limitations, health facilities that cater to my health may not be available.”

Atiku resides in Dubai, and only comes to Nigeria for important holidays and political activities.

#SolutionReporters

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/06/hospitals-that-will-cater-for-my-health-is-not-available-in-nigeria-atiku/

Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by ademasta(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Shut up!

Confidence of some people while saying nonsense amazes me.

You failed us and still mocking us. How many of us have access to foreign medical treatments? Isn't it the same bastardized medical facilities that we poor masses have access to?!

But it is not up to the standard that can treat you.

All of you who have damaged this nation, na God go judge una.

We all should use our senses before voting in 2023.
Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by SReporters: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2022
ademasta:
undecided

cheesy e shock you!

2 Likes

Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by Villa12(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2022
At least you are being sincere and honest unlike that repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing. An habitual lier who lie for a living
Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by Moh247: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2022
cool

He said it live on camera, he added that he would only release his medical records if mandated to

Obi also claimed he gets treated in Anambra except for when refered for treatment elsewhere

Kwankwaso proudly told them all ,he gets treated in Nigeria, owns no business abroad and his last medical check up certified him healthy for atleast 30 years

If Tinubu wasn't contesting Kwankwaso would have being my pick.

Atiku is by far the most experienced Administrator who understands Governance very well, however his corrupt stance on Privatisation is very annoying

Obi is outlandish, shallow, and empty.. but he is geniunely optimistic about a better Nigeria, but he just doesn't know how yet qoutes totally unnecessary statistics

1 Like

Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by SReporters: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Villa12:
At least you are being sincere and honest unlike that repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing. An habitual lier who lie for a living

Swears! He is direct, honest and straight forward but it's very disappointing he uttered that statement without offering solutions on how to upgrade our hospitals to world standards if elected President.
Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by Ebubu: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2022
atiku will be worse than tinubu
i pray he never wins

1 Like

Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by SReporters: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
He said it live on camera, he added that he would only release his medical records if mandated to

Obi also claimed he gets treated in Anambra except for when refered for treatment elsewhere

Kwankwaso proudly told them all he gets treated in Nigeria, owns no business abroad and his last medical check up certified him healthy for at least 30 years

Thanks for the information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by SReporters: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Ebubu:
atiku will be worse than tinubu
i pray he never wins

Only God makes King! Only God knows who will be Nigeria next President!!
Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by Kaycee9242(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2022
I wonder the kind of sickness he suffers from that can't be cured here

1 Like

Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by DavSagacity(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2022
u have the money. Why not build one in Nassarawa state , Abuja or Minna in Niger state .

All this old recycled thieves have not shame walahi..!!!
Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by Solofresh2: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2022
SReporters:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar has said he may not rely on Nigeria’s healthcare system for his personal use if elected president.

Atiku explained that health facilities that cater for his health may not be available in Nigeria.

Speaking at the Arise TV Townhall debate, Atiku lamented that Nigeria’s healthcare system has limitations.

The former Vice President was asked if he would use Nigeria’s medical establishments as president to de-emphasise the use of foreign hospitals.

He said: “We have limitations; we know we have those limitations, health facilities that cater to my health may not be available.”

Atiku resides in Dubai, and only comes to Nigeria for important holidays and political activities.

#SolutionReporters

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/06/hospitals-that-will-cater-for-my-health-is-not-available-in-nigeria-atiku/
The Nigeria you ruined with your colleagues in power

1 Like

Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by SReporters: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kaycee9242:
I wonder the kind of sickness he suffers from that can't be cured here

Most of these wealthy men always go for medical check ups and have private doctors
Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by SReporters: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
DavSagacity:
u have the money. Why not build one in Nassarawa state , Abuja or Minna in Niger state .

All this old recycled thieves have not shame walahi..!!!

Very shameful.... A man who lives in Dubai and only visits Nigeria for politics or business.... May God help us
Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by SReporters: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
Solofresh2:
The Nigeria you ruined with your colleagues in power

Indeed, he has no shame
Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by DavSagacity(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yea. That's why it's very important that we get it right and don't repeat that error again to vote these kind of men back into governance
SReporters:

Very shameful.... A man who lives in Dubai and only visits Nigeria for politics or business.... May God help us

1 Like

Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by Gentino(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obi is outlandish, shallow, and empty.. but he is geniunely optimistic about a better Nigeria, but he just doesn't know how yet qoutes totally unnecessary statistics

How does someone who is outlandish, shallow and empty be at the same time genuinely optimistic about a better Nigeria? Is this a contradiction or an indictment on you for all your attacks against Obi.

I know that you are trying to justify your pay but will OBIdiently vote for Peter Obi. You can not really be supporting APC without sounding stupid.

.[/quote]
Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by SReporters: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
DavSagacity:
Yea. That's why it's very important that we get it right and don't repeat that error again to vote these kind of men back into governance

I strongly agree with you
Re: Hospitals That Will Cater For My Health Is Not Available In Nigeria - Atiku by 1802tt: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Kwankwaso proudly told them all ,he gets treated in Nigeria, owns no business abroad and his last medical check up certified him healthy for atleast 30 years

If Tinubu wasn't contesting Kwankwaso would have being my pick.

Atiku is by far the most experienced Administrator who understands Governance very well, however his corrupt stance on Privatisation is very annoying

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

(1) (Reply)

There Is Every Indication Buhari Will Work Against Tinubu / Asiwaju's Crowd Is Pleasantly Terrifying, Opposition Should Not Waste Their Time / Umahi Orders Arrest Of Cook Over Bad Food Served During Xmas Party For Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.