Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC (29195 Views)

David Hundeyin Shares Tinubu’s Sworn Affidavit & It Is Trending / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC / Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Gingerbreadman2: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Johel:

Fraudulent evil ugly vulture called Tinubu

If this man wins, I will believe God smiles on evil doers,and I will take it that God doesn't exist cos if he does,he won't allow evil triumph,neither will he allow evil doers mock the genuine ones.

Do your part and vote
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
broadman20:

If you want us to believe you, show us Tinubu primary and secondary school abeg.

Very simple thing to do.
MARKET UR GOOD AND SAINT CANDIDATE INSTEAD OF DOING FREE P.R FOR TINUBU... PEACE BE UNTO YOU
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Hydroxide(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Confusion everywhere for this man. Whenever he speaks, he must contradict. According to the saying, in order to cover up a lie, you must keep telling lies.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by toprealman: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
His March 1952 line also cracked me up. He repeated it almos 10 times
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by gosmoney(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:
This is how fraudulent people behave. They lie so shamelessly that they don't know when they have to tell so many incongruent lies in order to cover just a lie.

Tinubu and his team are pathological liars and incorrigible fraudulent clowns that never live in the light of truth but in the shadows of lies.

This is why the lied shamelessly about his academic qualifications, hired fake bishops and stole Donald Duke young imagine to disguise @ his own with no remorse.

They always live a fake and sanctimonious life hence are very deceitful charlatans and hardened criminals who should never be allowed in our national life again.

go and verify urself na has ur master obi will say abi most bayo reply u undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by puzzlegate(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Britishpea:
Lol did he say he never attended Chicago state University to study? Since you all are mixing formal training with practical training.

you try. So we should equally believe that a CANDIDATE is a certain group of men and women . Eeh kwa !
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
searchlight:
Are you saying that it doesn't matter entrusting the country to a chronic liar and fraudulent character?
Then tells us the saint n angels we can enthrust the country to instead of doing FREE P.R FOR TINUBU
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by puzzlegate(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
backtovillage:
Asiwaju 2023
. Town Hall different from Balablue blue bulaba !
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by puzzlegate(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:

PROPHET FUBSY...Tel us the policies of ur candidate then, Its obvious that the chance of TINUBU wining is high thats why u are scared..MARKET YOUR CANDIDATE INSTEAD OF MAKING TINUBU MORE POPULAR
town hall different from Balablue, blue, bulaba !
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Indispensable85(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
That he worked with Arthur Anderson and Delloite is not in contention right? But your only problem now is that he decided to say Delloite trained him instead of Arthur Anderson? So you're the one to tell the man that worked for the both companies where he was better trained in the skills of accounting? Dem really swear for una nor be small.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by searchlight: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:

Then tells us the saint n angels we can enthrust the country to instead of doing FREE P.R FOR TINUBU
Peter Obi of course. Go and verify
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
knowhowk:
This is Politics, Don't be bitter about that.

All Political Parties picks on the Gaffe, Mistakes and shortcomings of others... Jonathan received the Most Humiliating by APC..
I'm not into Politics, Accept the facts and Truth.
100% right bro, but wen you conclude that a gud speaker wil make a gud leader, n a bad speaker wil be a bad leader, i disagree, especially wen both av previous antecedent in leadership position dt can be use to compare and constract
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
searchlight:
Peter Obi of course. Go and verify
Gud job, i tink that wil help more than focusing on someone u claim u already knw he cant win..PEACE BE UNTO U
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
puzzlegate:
puzzlegate:
puzzlegate:
What about THE COUNTRY OF NASSARAWA--P.0
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

IT TAKES STUPIDITY TO DEFEND STUPIDITY.
Thanks MR WISE
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Yankee101: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Fraud fron Daye if birth till date
Rhe old jagudas that gave oluwole popularity
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Yankee101: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yankee101:
Fraud fron date of birth till date
The old criminals that gave oluwole popularity
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by broadman20: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:

MARKET UR GOOD AND SAINT CANDIDATE INSTEAD OF DOING FREE P.R FOR TINUBU... PEACE BE UNTO YOU

Hmmmmm!

Ordinary secondary school certificate o!

It's well with you Shaa!
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by MohSlayer: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
In Rema’s voice “Another banger!”

Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified this man dey drag una for mud on a daily basis oo....

Walahi una job no easy. More jonzing to your urchin brains. Keep it up!!
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by MohSlayer: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
JosephXavier:
The problem is not Tinubu

The problem is those that cheer him and clap for him when he makes those unforgivable gaffes

Presenter: what is your plan for economic growth and stabilizing the Nigerian economy?

Tinubu: The economy is brought up when you economize the sources of buying and selling, then the UN will give us money

Honestly.... zombies are much better than them. Imagine clapping for a disaster
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Starhearts: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:
The APC presidential candidate told the audience that Deloitte, which he joined in 1983, taught him accounting, and not Arthur Andersen.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-background-claim-at-chatham-house-contradicts-sworn-affidavit-to-inec/

Since u don knw d truth go nd sue him at d courts of Law.....
Omo ale jatijati.
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by MohSlayer: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This people too mumu

So now the new argument is he worked in Athur Anderson first and Delliote hacksons and sell

My man carry on, it’s your work oo. No urchin work no pay. Man must whack
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Starhearts: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Why is Asiwaju so inconsistent and always lying?
Is that how he plans to Rule Nigeria?

At this juncture, I will gladly tell you that Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Quote me next year.

Online presido
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This people too mumu

So now the new argument is he worked in Athur Anderson first and Delliote hacksons and sell

Wahlai

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by oladotun948: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
What a shame that everything about this man is debatedWhat a shame that everything about this man is debated...
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by MohSlayer: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Go to court.There is no court on the social media.

This is a rehash of the unproductive idle gists you guys indulged in the two times you and those you supported against PMB were roundly defeated by PMB

You are making same mistake again with this politics of lies, ignorance, hate and bigotry. It is insane to expect a different outcome. You will lule(lose) again as usual.

If you and your base have strong compelling issues against Asiwaju,please go to court or petition EFCC to arrest and convict him. You have the chance since 2007 when he lost immunity. That anyone waited till now alone shows you guys are doing it now out of hate and bigotry.

Asiwaju was the last man standing against the tyranny of PDP's Gen Obasanjo(Rtd), who had all the power to jail him like the convicted Ibori, Dariye, Alamiesegha etc.

He was the last man standing against GEJ who was bold enough to take him to CCT but Asiwaju was discharged and acquited by the court as the charges by GEJ-led FG were decribed as frivolous abuse of court processes.

Those powerful men can jail him if they have strong evidences on him so you social media warriors may try your luck.

Go to court. Tell your idle naive political base to quit this social media idleness and go to court.

I assure you that I will be the last to support Asiwaju on conviction by a competent court. In fact, I will applaud you for doing such great public- spirited work.

I am first and foremost a Nigerian. If Asiwaju is convicted , in my book, he is no longer qualified and that is final even though my appreciation to him for his excellent service to my state will remain.

If you do not go to court and keep sharing this, then what you are doing is mudslinging and it is ungodly and unpatriotic act of cyberbullying and defamation. Over time, it lowers your credibility as one sharing fake news and bigotted posts.

Refrain from this kind of thing, remember Obey's classic song on abanije. The chorus " Abanije e ku ofo arayin leshe" should always keep you in check so that nobody will be keep on tarnishing your image with falsehood.

In life we reap what we sow.
check my signature for free stuffs!

And that’s why u typed all these nonsense! Long epistle. Asiwaju my ass
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by shinealight(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:
The APC presidential candidate told the audience that Deloitte, which he joined in 1983, taught him accounting, and not Arthur Andersen.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-background-claim-at-chatham-house-contradicts-sworn-affidavit-to-inec/

So, where is the contradiction? Is working for Deloitte from 1983 also not part of the totality of his career training?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by themanderon: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
When a man has told too many lies he seems to loose grips on the previous lies he has told. The man TInubu himself is a lie.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
broadman20:

Hmmmmm!

Ordinary secondary school certificate o!

It's well with you Shaa!
Amen bro n u too, i hope ur state governor that has show u his certificate as make it better than LAGOS STATE.. PEACE BE UNTO U
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Robinmido(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Too bad. I see that man quitting the presidential race
riverbird:

Even his life that he has is also questionable too undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by blessedbanky: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
themanderon:
When a man has told too many lies he seems to loose grips on the previous lies he has told. The man TInubu himself is a lie.

Meanwhile contact us for IELTS, TOEFL AND SAT classes. We offer both online and physical classes. Candidates from Port Harcourt can access our physical trainings, while those outside can assess us online. For more information call 08160074676
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Eniitankorede: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:
This is how fraudulent people behave. They lie so shamelessly that they don't know when they have to tell so many incongruent lies in order to cover just a lie.

Tinubu and his team are pathological liars and incorrigible fraudulent clowns that never live in the light of truth but in the shadows of lies.

This is why the lied shamelessly about his academic qualifications, hired fake bishops and stole Donald Duke young imagine to disguise @ his own with no remorse.

They always live a fake and sanctimonious life hence are very deceitful charlatans and hardened criminals who should never be allowed in our national life again.

"Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC" - Campaign Team.
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tokunbo-afikuyomi-falsified-tinubus-academic-credentials-to-inec-says-campaign-headquarters/

"Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC."

This Bayo Onanuga is a shameless crook always defending every fraudulent atrocities by Tinubu. Here is the same man again;

You need to go and get a job. Do you realise that when you become chattered you have not learnt everything. He probably had the best of his career in Deloitte, thats what he was saying. Why are you Zombies always crying wolf where there's none about Tinubu? This man obviously is the Iroko of Nigerian politics and the candidate to beat. But that’s not enough to weave lies and fake stories around him. Are you not ashamed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 83rd Birthday As Buhari Congratulates Him / Osinbajo Asks CBN To Bow To Market Forces Says Exchange Rate Is Artificially Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.