Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC (29153 Views)

David Hundeyin Shares Tinubu’s Sworn Affidavit & It Is Trending / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC / Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by SaLongs1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
etrouble:

Bring out your own biological father's certificates, let's compare and contrast
His biological father is not contesting for the highest office in this country
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Buccalcavity2: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
What is the contradiction? Does contradiction have a new meaning?
This is my problem with opposition...too lazy. Repeating 2015 strategy. You are not prepared to win this election.
Buhari Wey no even talk for campaign ground won not to talk of person Wey dey hold town hall meetings,dey go rally. Think....think!
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Spandau: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
People’s Gazette and nonsense. What exactly is the contradiction PG is trying to point out? I’ve read the story like five times without seeing any contradiction.

Well, maybe it's because you're cognitively something, something. grin grin The fact that you read it 5 times ain't mean shiiiiii. Your mind is already biased and jaundiced.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by jamjo: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:
Instead of scrutinizing there policy, we duel on irrelevant issues, e.g gaffes lyk PDAPC, NASSARAWA COUNTRY e.t.c.. Out of all there discussion at chatham house, these is what a typical nigeria youth can pick out...as if that can disqualify him

We Nigerians will love to scrutinize his policies when he stops running away from the press. My takeaway from the Chatham House charade event is Tinubu's mental capability is not what Nigeria as a country needs at this critical time, Tinubu of today is not Tinubu of yesterday old age is worthy of celebration he should go home and enjoy his family whatever years God says will be his last on earth. Nigerians don't need a president by proxy.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by akezn: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
You can't shame the shameless.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by bluefilm: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Amoda = Fraud.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by IfnobeGod20: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:
Instead of scrutinizing there policy, we duel on irrelevant issues, e.g gaffes lyk PDAPC, NASSARAWA COUNTRY e.t.c.. Out of all there discussion at chatham house, these is what a typical nigeria youth can pick out...as if that can disqualify him
You cannot write this way and support better candidate. It's not possible.
Someone that doesn't know the difference between "there" and 'their', "duel" and 'dwell', "these" and 'this'. These vocabularies too heavy for them.
Like aspirant like supporter.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by bewla(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:
This is how fraudulent people behave. They lie so shamelessly that they don't know when they have to tell so many incongruent lies in order to cover just a lie.

Tinubu and his team are pathological liars and incorrigible fraudulent clowns that never live in the light of truth but in the shadows of lies.

This is why the lied shamelessly about his academic qualifications, hired fake bishops and stole Donald Duke young imagine to disguise @ his own with no remorse.

They always live a fake and sanctimonious life hence are very deceitful charlatans and hardened criminals who should never be allowed in our national life again.

"Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC" - Campaign Team.
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tokunbo-afikuyomi-falsified-tinubus-academic-credentials-to-inec-says-campaign-headquarters/

"Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC."
https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-background-claim-at-chatham-house-contradicts-sworn-affidavit-to-inec/

This Bayo Onanuga is a shameless crook always defending every fraudulent atrocities by Tinubu. Here is the same man again;
Sorry ooo me I no go school but have small question to ask

1) Did he work in delliot abi not
2) was he at Mobil oil
3) was he ever at Arthur what even at any point in time
4) was the position hold at this company sensitive or just a labourer
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Aboguede(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
1 more lie pls shocked

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by broadman20: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:

Gud, i knw u wil claim rivers, can u now tel me d name of the primary n secondary school of mr project that he show u...PLS N PLS, SHOW US N LET US GO N VERIFY, LYK U ALWAYS CLAIM.. i wil be gladly n patiently waiting 4ur answer to my request... thanks n god bless if u can..PEACE BE UNTO u

Nawaooo for this people and their understanding,no wonder they are called Ur.........

Is Mr Project contesting election?
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by snoopz: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
I thing I know and I've seen first hand is that if you tell a lie, you're already disrupting the sequence of events which means you need to tell more lies to make up for the disrupted sequence of events, which means more lies just like our bulabulu amoda
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Treasure17(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:

Thanks for the research, at least u admit is for TINUBU, nt for other candidate unlike u focusing on another man property n leaving urs...PEACE BE UNTO U
If Nigeria turn out good, it's for everyone and if it's otherwise we all partake in the consequences just as we are under Buhari's regime. Use your head and not your stomach.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You cannot write this way and support better candidate. It's not possible.
Someone that doesn't know the difference between "there" and 'their', "duel" and 'dwell', "these" and 'this'. These vocabularies too heavy for them.
Like aspirant like supporter.
Tanks 4d corrections, i appreciate, but am glad u understand d msg, can u now also say sometin gud abt ur candidates to convince me? Or insult and abuse is all u av got, as it is a norms among zombiendts.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Treasure17:

If Nigeria turn out good, it's for everyone and if it's otherwise we all partake in the consequences just as we are under Buhari's regime. Use your head and not your stomach.
So,everyone must agree with u on ur candidate of choice before nigeria turnout gud...there must not be other options,opinions,suggestions and candidates apart from yours,right?
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by pquaver(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:
This is how fraudulent people behave. They lie so shamelessly that they don't know when they have to tell so many incongruent lies in order to cover just a lie.

Tinubu and his team are pathological liars and incorrigible fraudulent clowns that never live in the light of truth but in the shadows of lies.

This is why the lied shamelessly about his academic qualifications, hired fake bishops and stole Donald Duke young imagine to disguise @ his own with no remorse.

They always live a fake and sanctimonious life hence are very deceitful charlatans and hardened criminals who should never be allowed in our national life again.

"Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC" - Campaign Team.
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tokunbo-afikuyomi-falsified-tinubus-academic-credentials-to-inec-says-campaign-headquarters/

"Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC."
https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-background-claim-at-chatham-house-contradicts-sworn-affidavit-to-inec/

This Bayo Onanuga is a shameless crook always defending every fraudulent atrocities by Tinubu. Here is the same man again;

Go to court if e sure you
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spandau:

Well, maybe it's because you're cognitively something, something. grin grin The fact that you read it 5 times ain't mean shiiiiii. Your mind is already biased and jaundiced.
Seunmsg just ask a simple question,WHAT IS THE CONTRADICTION PG IS LAYING CLAIM TO? instead of using dt opportunity to xplain to him since u knw, u just busy analysing is mindset...OLUMORONKAN,ALAMOTAN
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Spandau: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:

Seunmsg just ask a simple question,WHAT IS THE CONTRADICTION PG IS LAYING CLAIM TO? instead of using dt opportunity to xplain to him since u knw, u just busy analysing is mindset...OLUMORONKAN,ALAMOTAN

IGBIRA or what do you call yourself, can you just mind your business? When did you become an olentelafa that you have now become Kadoso Mutairu's mouthpiece? Can you buzz off and stop poking your inconsequential nose into my mention? I don't like you because I am not gay. Comprende?
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Spandau:

IGBIRA or what do you call yourself, can you just mind your business? When did you become an olentelafa that you have now become Kadoso Mutairu's mouthpiece? Can you buzz off and stop poking your inconsequential nose into my mention? I don't like you because I am not gay. Comprende?
Characteristic of a zombidient, ALWAYS BECOME AGRRESSIVE WHEN YOU COMFRONT AND CHALLENGE THEM CONSTRUCTIVELY...PEACE BE UNTO U
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Eriokanmi: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Una dey mind dat liar? You schooled in osun according to your Wikipedia page but town and school no get name. I'm ashamed someone like this man is coming out ro run from from my tribe. We're always not lucky with leadership after Awolowo. We'd get it right someday. Yoruba oitii ready lati ronu
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by ogmask: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
derecho:
Kindly tell the youths any meaningful thing Tinubu has said.
How many times has he spoken to Nigerians?
Instead of trying to defend a global embarrassment, spend your time to advice him to respect Nigerians.

Thanks for teaching him politics 101. All they do to defend their 30k/month is polish a candidate whose entire life story is shrouded in secrecy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:

Thanks MR WISE

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Wizmj4real(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=118944387]Go to court.There is no court on the social media.

This is a rehash of the unproductive idle gists you guys indulged in the two times you and those you supported against PMB were roundly defeated by PMB

You are making same mistake again with this politics of lies, ignorance, hate and bigotry. It is insane to expect a different outcome. You will lule(lose) again as usual.

If you and your base have strong compelling issues against Asiwaju,please go to court or petition EFCC to arrest and convict him. You have the chance since 2007 when he lost immunity. That anyone waited till now alone shows you guys are doing it now out of hate and bigotry.

Asiwaju was the last man standing against the tyranny of PDP's Gen Obasanjo(Rtd), who had all the power to jail him like the convicted Ibori, Dariye, Alamiesegha etc.

He was the last man standing against GEJ who was bold enough to take him to CCT but Asiwaju was discharged and acquited by the court as the charges by GEJ-led FG were decribed as frivolous abuse of court processes.

Those powerful men can jail him if they have strong evidences on him so you social media warriors may try your luck.

Go to court. Tell your idle naive political base to quit this social media idleness and go to court.

I assure you that I will be the last to support Asiwaju on conviction by a competent court. In fact, I will applaud you for doing such great public- spirited work.

I am first and foremost a Nigerian. If Asiwaju is convicted , in my book, he is no longer qualified and that is final even though my appreciation to him for his excellent service to my state will remain.

If you do not go to court and keep sharing this, then what you are doing is mudslinging and it is ungodly and unpatriotic act of cyberbullying and defamation. Over time, it lowers your credibility as one sharing fake news and bigotted posts.

Refrain from this kind of thing, remember Obey's classic song on abanije. The chorus " Abanije e ku ofo arayin leshe" should always keep you in check so that nobody will be keep on tarnishing your image with falsehood.

In life we reap what we sow.
check my signature for free

Oga in a saner clime Tinubu will either be at home attending to his health or end as state man
Stop supporting something wrong because of tribal bigotry and selfish interest.

In countries like Egypt, Morocco even Chad Tinubu cannot be a vispresident talk more of being president
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Sunnyja: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:
Instead of scrutinizing their policy, we dwel on irrelevant issues, e.g gaffes lyk PDAPC, NASSARAWA COUNTRY e.t.c.. Out of all the discussion at chatham house, these is what a typical nigeria youth can pick out...as if that can disqualify him
If he can't be trusted to tell simple truth regarding work history, is it policy state that we can trust?
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Tinubumyman: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:

we know u yanmiri ibo people.... For ur bitterness,hatred and stupidity...u will forever remain a slave in NIGERIA because Nigeria is bigger than u
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by 1941onee: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This people too mumu

So now the new argument is he worked in Athur Anderson first and Delliote hacksons and sell

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Throwback: 12:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Image123:
Use your brain. So he must always mention everyone everywhere that trained him? Didn't his school train him? He mentioned the places you guys have been saying that he didn't work there.

You are expecting a working brain in the midst of a zombie mob?

Why do you think they are called zombiedients?
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Vision101(m): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2022
I can't understand the purpose of this report. He worked in Arthur Anderson and delloit. He mentioned one of them. What is the issue.

I can now understand why BAT is ever confident. You must be very brilliant to train in those firms those days.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Spandau: 3:19am On Dec 07, 2022
OGIBRA:

Characteristic of a zombidient, ALWAYS BECOME AGRRESSIVE WHEN YOU COMFRONT AND CHALLENGE THEM CONSTRUCTIVELY...PEACE BE UNTO U

Ose gan. Thanks for coming. Oya wa máa lọ
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by unclejb2(m): 4:49am On Dec 07, 2022
OGIBRA:
Instead of scrutinizing their policy, we dwel on irrelevant issues, e.g gaffes lyk PDAPC, NASSARAWA COUNTRY e.t.c.. Out of all the discussion at chatham house, these is what a typical nigeria youth can pick out...as if that can disqualify him
we don't want him disqualified, we want him to be honest with himself

Tinubu has so many dirty baggages and tainted history. He is telling so much lies to cover previous lies
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Efuaye(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2022
You don't love Tinubu for any political reasons other than the fact that he is from your ethnic tribe!

seunjungle1:
You lied! I love and support Tinubu because he remains the best candidate among them all....can you tell me how your candidate is better than my Asiwaju?

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by IfnobeGod20: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
OGIBRA:

Tanks 4d corrections, i appreciate, but am glad u understand d msg, can u now also say sometin gud abt ur candidates to convince me? Or insult and abuse is all u av got, as it is a norms among zombiendts.
Please you cannot be making serious blunder in your comments and expect me to clap for you. If I were you, I will write in broken English, instead of trying to impress anyone. This is not insult but correction.
Even in the above comment, you're still introducing plural in words that suppose to be singular. You breached Rule 21 of Nairaland
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please you cannot be making serious blunder in your comments and expect me to clap for you. If I were you, I will write in broken English, instead of trying to impress anyone. This is not insult but correction.
Even in the above comment, you're still introducing plural in words that suppose to be singular. You breached Rule 21 of Nairaland
English teacher, after all the mistake you observe, CAN U NOW ANSWER AND GIVE UR RESPONSE TO THE MAIN ISSUE INSTEAD OF USING SYTLE TO AVOID IT... nairaland lawyer .
I.O.T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo / Witches Predict Outcome Of Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Elections / UNIPORT Disowns Lawmaker, Say He Did Not Graduate - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.