Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

There Is A Thread Here That Reminds Me Of The Movie "Doctor Sleep". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is A Thread Here That Reminds Me Of The Movie "Doctor Sleep". (223 Views)

Sexual Temptations And The Movie Industry / What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Thread Here That Reminds Me Of The Movie "Doctor Sleep". by elated177: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Proverbs 1:How useless to spread a net
    where every bird can see it!
18 These men lie in wait for their own blood;
    they ambush only themselves!
19 Such are the paths of all who go after ill-gotten gain;
    it takes away the life of those who get it.

The religious section is filled with very wicked individuals, both the ones who claim atheists and the one who claim theists. The ones who claim theists are even worse. This is because people worship all sorts of things.

Evil hates exposure. Since here is faceless forum, even your supposed closest pal, your own brother or sister or neighbor out there may be the one who is leading those who are fighting against you here.

Many have lost their way on this forum. Many have been misled by calculated and deliberate antics of people who they may know out there.

So, ask yourself, "Why am I on nairaland"? What is your mission here?

Ezekiel 11: Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the gate of the house of YHVH that faces east. There at the entrance of the gate were twenty-five men, and I saw among them Jaazaniah son of Azzur and Pelatiah son of Benaiah, leaders of the people. 2 YHVH said to me, “Son of man, these are the men who are plotting evil and giving wicked advice in this city. 3 They say, ‘Haven’t our houses been recently rebuilt? This city is a pot, and we are the meat in it.’ 4 Therefore prophesy against them; prophesy, son of man.”

If you are interested, you could say this prayer for yourself:

"May those whose wish it is/was to use a faceless forum, such as this one, to strip me of all that my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has bestowed upon me and endowed me with be struck down and destroyed by the thunder and lightning of YHVH Almighty. May the thunder and lightning of YHVH Almighty, my Father in heaven, strike them down, strike them down till they rise no more."

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: There Is A Thread Here That Reminds Me Of The Movie "Doctor Sleep". by elated177: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
The gift of YHVH Almighty in the life of any of his saints cannot be stolen or channelled from such saint to another.

If agents of Satan can get you to believe that the gift of YHVH Almighty, your Father in heaven, in you is demonic, they have succeeded, to an extent, in stripping you of it. Just liken it to walking in the rain without the knowledge of the umbrella in your hand.

It can't be stolen. All you need to do is realize who you are and whose servant you are. YHVH Almighty gave you such a gift for a purpose and you must accomplish such purpose.
Re: There Is A Thread Here That Reminds Me Of The Movie "Doctor Sleep". by elated177: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Some know what I am talking about.
Re: There Is A Thread Here That Reminds Me Of The Movie "Doctor Sleep". by elated177: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Apt. They are not as wise and knowledgeable as they think.
Re: There Is A Thread Here That Reminds Me Of The Movie "Doctor Sleep". by elated177: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sublime!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Reveals How GOD Converted Her From Islam / What Is The Difference Between Sunday School And Bible Study? / Ex-pope Benedict Is Lucid And Alert - Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.