Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love (29660 Views)

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures) / 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
I just love this man! kiss kiss

This is his teeth you supposed kissed

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Manofnaija: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
Patriotsleague:

The Russia/Ukraine war is the reason energy prices are going up. In America I don't see them blaming fellow party members when their president ain't performing, they blame the man on the seat, you zombidients quite shallow and dumb. Tinubu has no role in Buhari government.

Are you seriously saying this!!!
Who was shouting up and down during campaign that they will do this and that?
If he has no role in Buhari's government, why did he promise "heaven on earth" for APC and Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by PointZerom: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

You should be ashamed of yourself that the best you can come up with is this arangee picture.

Tell us why we should return APC to power.
Show us what APC did in your state and community.

A bag of rice is 45k.
Fuel is #280.

Tell us how much you were buying these commodities before APC came to power.

Mind you, even if Tinubu becomes the president, you won't enjoy Nigeria more than I do.
GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE KEPT THIS COUNTRY AGROUND BY NOT SPEAKING THE TRUTH TO POWER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Patriotsleague: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Manofnaija:

Are you seriously saying this!!!
Who was shouting up and down during campaign that they will do this and that?
If he has no role in Buhari's government, why did he promise "heaven on earth" for APC and Buhari?
Thousands of people and all APC members campaigned for Buhari, idiot, you want APC members to campaign for PDP?

Don't be dumb.
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Manofnaija: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Willie2015:
. You should direct your questions to Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo..

You have accepted that Buhari failed.
But Buhari, Tinubu and others are holding the same broom.
Summarise it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by maasoap(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
SIONKPO1:
Are you aware of these things:
*A bag of Rice now is #40k
*A litre of Petrol is now #280 and you will spend ours in the petrol stations
*There is no Job

And which of the prices increase Tinubu responsible for or you just missed the road?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by KennethEnyi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Useless woman
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by missionmex(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
We saw the one that drank gutter water for buhari where did that lead us to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by sukar886: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na mad woman be that , chcek am well, cos no reasonable human being will do that
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
God bless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Another typhoid for those who hate the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Corrinthians(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
You're a patriot.

Where is Sarrki sef?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Manofnaija: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Thousands of people and all APC members campaigned for Buhari, idiot, you want APC members to campaign for PDP?

Don't be dumb.

People who do not have meaningful thing to say are always aggressively abusive.

Time will tell who the idiot and dumb person is.
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by DLuciano: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

What makes your post a news? Have you seen the headline above your gibberish? "MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos)" Did you see what serious women are doing up there? That is news!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Mrmb: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
SIONKPO1:
*There is no Job

Are you aware that more developed economies around the world are facing serious inflation which is making life unbearable for the citizens of those countries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Allisgud: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Post the picture to apc campaigning committee so she get her 2k grin
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by ussv: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
SIONKPO1:
*There is no Job
I even thought Rice is more than that. That means my people are scoping me lol
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
SIONKPO1:
*There is no Job

What's the position of things before 1999 and from tn to 2015?
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by DoxxAnon: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Same formula!

Na so dem kiss poster of Buhari 7 years ago. He show una shege!

7 years later, rinse and repeat.
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Elidrisy20: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Waste of kiss,if you like give am doggy e no concern me
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by feed70: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

All this mumu don leave Nigeria de uk, Una no know Wetin people de face for here. I no blame this mumu sha!! Una wan make we vote a sick man when the country is already sick
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Kaysalas(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Asgard73:
So you be woman.. not even lady.. you come dey cast yourself for Nairaland all this while .. and even send lots to eat watery beans for Nairaland for mistaken identity

Is well o

Only say Tinubu can only be President in your hallucinations..

You can kiss all Tinubu posters home and abroad .. all na dream

Atiku still no get Opposition..

Power to the people
North 2023
No be only Fulani dey dis country. Power to the people of Nigeria. Tinubu is the goal.
Northerners isn't limited to Fulani only

1 Like

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Naijanascam: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Not different from this goat

1 Like

Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by Menclothing: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
He dey rush well well
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Go and suck his druggie gbola too grin
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by uchennaq(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
They deserve each other. grin
Re: Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love by pikechukwu6(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Oh nah picture, I for say the person nah mad woman if it is live kiss embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo / Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.