Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) (23058 Views)

UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit / Kemi Badenoch meets Governor Sanwoolu (pics) / Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by elvispzle: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote Why did you Have to bring tribe into this pls?
]But the igbo woman is top ranking than the yoruba one
Okonjo is an international boss
Kemi is just a local caretaker [/quote]
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by slivertongue: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bluntemperor:

You took words out of my mouth!
These great Nigerian Women are doing us proud!
One day,Mrs Okonjo- Iweala will vie for Presidency!

Mama will never look back at NIGERIA. She's gone past her prime, time ain't on her side.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by gare2510(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
LastProphet:
You will never see Fulani or their servant Hausa where quota system is not used or appointment by country vote. These are the tribes that have held the destiny of Nigeria down under their feet. Only Yoruba and Ibo can make us proud internationally

I dont think this is a fair statement, i have seen very intelligent fulani men and ladies doing great things, we have Aisha Mohammed in the UN.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Righthussle:
Na these ones be babes. No be those idle jobless and future-less girls wey dey Nigeria dey find man wey go dey buy everything for them. Totally valueless girls.

Guys please STAY AWAY FROM JOBLESS AND IDLE LADIES.

Don't waste your hard earned money marrying those kind of girls.

https://www.nairaland.com/7466226/man-depressed-after-being-dumped
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
UrPapa:
But the igbo woman is top ranking than the yoruba one
Kemi is just a local caretaker

Which one are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
KK
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by CSTRR: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are entitled to your own version of truth and reality.
Yes coffee and flowers are good that is what we should be aspiring to sell
Selling coffee and flowers has made Kenyans very wealthy folk. Many Kenyans have become millionaires from selling flowers
Nigerians should aim to sell coffee and flowers when they grow up.
Remind me the name of the Kenyan Starbucks
Maybe you should compare the HDI and GDP/capital of kenya and compare it to your own.

Or compare the prices that kenyan famers get for coffee and compare it to iya bisi selling tomato in the market.

Even asian tigers are still selling commodities and getting rich from it.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Righthussle: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by omonnakoda: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
CSTRR:

Maybe you should compare the HDI and GDP/capital of kenya and compare it to your own.

Or compare the prices that kenyan famers get for coffee and compare it to iya bisi selling tomato in the market.

Even asian tigers are still selling commodities and getting rich from it.
Sure selling flowers and coffee is the way to enrich 200 million people
There is no need for a WTO to sell commodities. That is not its function

Like I said you are entitled to your truth and I am entitled to mine
I do not recall trying to persuade you of mine So let us leave it at that.
I really do not care what you think or believe , that is your right
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Gboom: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
UrPapa:
Which one you com be?
Iboe's empty barrel
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by CSTRR: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
omonnakoda:
Sure selling flowers and coffee is the way to enrich 200 million people
There is no need for a WTO to sell commodities. That is not its function

Like I said you are entitled to your truth and I am entitled to mine
I do not recall trying to persuade you of mine So let us leave it at that.
I really do not care what you think or believe , that is your right
Yes, selling coffee and flowers is a way to enrich large populations of people like Nigeria.

Give me any major prosperous country in the world including the United states that does not have large commodity producers.

Politics don finish una objectivity.

I do not care what you think too.

Your objectivity is faulty.

1 Like

Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by CSTRR: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
The US is one of the largest exporters of corn and wheat.

Many of their richest population in the south are corn farmers.

But one apc man on nairaland is telling us that coffee and flowers despite their huge global demand is below Nigerians.

Playing politics with everything.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by omonnakoda: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
CSTRR:

Yes, selling coffee and flowers is a way to enrich large populations of people like Nigeria.

Give me any major prosperous country in the world including the United states that does not have large commodity producers.

Politics don finish una objectivity.

I do not care what you think too.

Your objectivity is faulty.
Good we agree on one thing we do not care what each other think? So why did you quote me? I have no interest in changing your mind and I have no interest in your opinions so why not look for someone who gives a shit about what you think?
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by emmyluizzz: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
sweet MILF

Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Centurion101: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
slivertongue:
Great NIGERIAN Women making NIGERIA proud on the global stage.
How is a UK government official representing her country making your own country proud
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
UrPapa:

Who put the Igbo woman there? In case you need to know, Nigeria and Nigerians put her there after series of lobbying international community. Top Nigerians schemed for her. She knew this and no one should bring tribal sentiment into this.

1 Like

Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
UrPapa:
You need Jesus.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Lionnation: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Agbadocassava:
The two ladies will be useful in Asiwaju’s government.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for a better Nigeria.

does tinubu even know their names
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by snoopz: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na to dey appoint idiots like Lai mumu, Femi Adesina, zainab our finance minister amongst others embezzling upandan with no iota of shame
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ellasure:
Though, okonjo iweala is Igbo by name but she was born and bred entirely in Ibadan SW. She is fluent in Yoruba.

Yoruba born Igbo of this type can compete and atain some heights.

Must you display your stupidity?
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by uloaku4jokotade: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Especially the ones here on NL Especially the ones here on NL ...
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
gare2510:

I dont think this is a fair statement, i have seen very intelligent fulani men and ladies doing great things, we have Aisha Mohammed in the UN.
What great things has she done?
She got there BECAUSE of being Fulani i.e quota system. There are dozens of ladies from the south with more impressive CVs that are not given the opportunities she gets on a silver platter
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by AlphaStorm: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
slivertongue:
Great NIGERIAN Women making NIGERIA proud on the global stage.

Daft minded buffon !!!!!! How d fvck is she making Nigeria proud

Person wey don turn her back against her people !!!!!!!
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by DeKing234: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Must you display your stupidity?

That guy knows nothing. Na mumu him be na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by DeKing234: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ellasure:
Though, okonjo iweala is Igbo by name but she was born and bred entirely in Ibadan SW. She is fluent in Yoruba.

Yoruba born Igbo of this type can compete and atain some heights.

Mumu man. Are u OK?
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Khastro(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
UrPapa:
This is pointless and meaningless.
My Igbo friends and Yoruba GF are here laughing at your stupidity.
It's either you sleep and not wake up or the gods must be crazy
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Menclothing: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nice one
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by cjudy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
yetunsbay:
and same "Dundee" gonna be ur leader soon. Ain't you ashamed of ur life ? Why not seek the position instead

Your leader not mine. He will and I repeat, he no go smell the seat
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by BanyXchi: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
UrPapa:
She's ika not ibo.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Agapeunit(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wawelexy:

Especially the ones here on NL grin
especially dt one kissing tinubu posters up n down gbogbo express roads.

1 Like

Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by omonnakoda: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Europe has no oil but 90% of insurance for oil transported on the ocean is paid to European/companies countries.
Every single drop of oil we sell is insured by Europeans . We NEED THEIR PERMISSION to sell our oil

They call it INTERNATIONAL TRADE

The job of the WTO is to maintain such privileges

So how is Iweala judged as doing a good job? Certainly not by African countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Order For 53 Gold Iphones To Celebrate Independence / Cryptocurrency: All Exchange Mediums Are Subject To Fraud & Criminality- Moghalu / Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.