Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) (23062 Views)

UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit / Kemi Badenoch meets Governor Sanwoolu (pics) / Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Sunrise258: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
The Fulani man (Buhari) you hated so much played a key role on how she got to where she is.

UrPapa:
But the igbo woman is top ranking than the yoruba one
Okonjo is an international boss
Kemi is just a local caretaker
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
cjudy:

Your leader not mine. He will and I repeat, he no go smell the seat
I laugh u
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by cjudy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
yetunsbay:
I laugh u

I Dey laugh you and your olodo president that can’t even answer a simple question
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
For the unwise ones who call Nigeria a nation, both of these women should be speaking the indegenous language of the nation, right?
Just like Arabs speak Arabic among themselves, French people speak French, Japan people speak Japanese.
What is Nigeria’s indegenous language?

Anybody who can answer it correctly will get a gift from me.

2 Likes

Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
cjudy:

I Dey laugh you and your olodo president that can’t even answer a simple question
all questions wey you sabi answer wetin una use am do ?
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Tinubumyman: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Righthussle:
Na these ones be babes. No be those idle jobless and future-less girls wey full Nigeria dey find man wey go dey buy everything for them. Totally valueless girls.

Guys please STAY AWAY FROM JOBLESS AND IDLE LADIES. AVOID GIRLS WITHOUT ECONOMIC VALUE.

Don't waste your hard earned money marrying those kind of girls.
but it's like 80% of nigeria girls are futureless...20% is only useful and marriageble...my observation though
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by cjudy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
yetunsbay:
all questions wey you sabi answer wetin una use am do ?
You can’t be a Tinubu supporter and sound normal. I rest my case
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by orisa37: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2022
VERY GOOD.
ONE MORE TIME PLEASE.
THE LORD IS SMILING ON AFRICA.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by orisa37: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2022
omonnakoda:
How is Kemi Badenoch making Nigeria proud? Is she proud of Nigeria?

She will very soon.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Leoleo1(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2022
See simple braids Kemi Badenoch is wearing. Many Naija girls with empty skulls running after hairs expensive enough to fund businesses for them.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by bdon123(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Elemosho478:

She was born to Nigerian parents she even lived in Lagos so she is also fully Nigerian.
Look m not doubting her ethnicity or origin.Bt all m trying to say is Nigeria is only an Origin to her,its not part of her.She is British at heart.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Agapeunit(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:
For the unwise ones who call Nigeria a nation, both of these women should be speaking the indegenous language of the nation, right?
Just like Arabs speak Arabic among themselves, French people speak French, Japan people speak Japanese.
What is Nigeria’s indegenous language?

Anybody who can answer it correctly will get a gift from me.

we don't really have that in africa! Even the few that have,still other tribe languages.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by demmie1: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Elemosho478:

Who told you Kemi parents were from Ketu in Benin Republic?

They have always been Nigerians, she also lived and grew up in Lagos before finally moving back to UK

Which town in Nigeria are the parents from? You know how many Benin yorubas live in Lagos. Even former Benin republic president boni yayi spent some of his childhood in lagos
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Agapeunit:

we don't really have that in africa! Even the few that have,still other tribe languages.

You don’t have it because you don’t want to.
You don’t want to because you’re gullible and the world capitalizes on that.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2022
cjudy:

You can’t be a Tinubu supporter and sound normal. I rest my case
see write up from a grown individual.

Chai, better u embrace the fact now
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Agapeunit(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You don’t have it because you don’t want to.
You don’t want to because you’re gullible and the world capitalizes on that.
looool! Sounds like u are excluding urself? U don't want it, i don't want it likewise we all don't want! Because we always want to sound posh with english n are ready to slam anybody who made mistake either in his or her typo error or wrong pronounciation or speaking wrong english. U are gullible,i am gullible, we all are gullible people in nigeria n africa atlarge! Because we dislike ourselves frm tribes to religions to whateva. To get it right,first we need to kill tribal bigotry and each one of us must obtain the name NIGERIAN. Maybe then we all can fully take pidgin english serious or probably embrace separation amicably.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Agapeunit:

looool! Sounds like u are excluding urself? U don't want it, i don't want it likewise we all don't want! Because we always want to sound posh with english n are ready to slam anybody who made mistake either in his or her typo error or wrong pronounciation or speaking wrong english. U are gullible,i am gullible, we all are gullible people in nigeria n africa atlarge! Because we dislike ourselves frm tribes to religions to whateva. To get it right,first we need to kill tribal bigotry and each one of us must obtain the name NIGERIAN. Maybe then we all can fully take pidgin english serious or probably embrace separation amicably.

Nobody is Nigerian in the real sense of it, so there’s no way anybody is adopting what doesn’t exist, so your second option is the only logical solution.
Pidgin is even worse, can’t imagine any serious group of people adopting that as a national language.

I excluded myself because I’ve been emancipated mentally from mental slavery. In real life, I only speak English to non-Yorubas.
Even inside bank, I speak my language proudly.
And it goes beyond just language.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Agapeunit(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Nobody is Nigerian in the real sense of it, so there’s no way anybody is adopting what doesn’t exist, so your second option is the only logical solution.
Pidgin is even worse, can’t imagine any serious group of people adopting that as a national language.

I excluded myself because I’ve been emancipated mentally from mental slavery. In real life, I only speak English to non-Yorubas.
Even inside bank, I speak my language proudly.
And it goes beyond just language.
loooool! All true sha
i do that too,i speak to people around me alot in yoruba except u aint yoruba. I started doing it the very day i watched a video of kanu nwakwo who was invited to an event in US,when he was called in for a short interview he started speaking in igbo n another guy translate it into english to the whites. I was so proud of what he did that day.
Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Agapeunit:

loooool! All true sha
i do that too,i speak to people around me alot in yoruba except u aint yoruba. I started doing it the very day i watched a video of kanu nwakwo who was invited to an event in US,when he was called in for a short interview he started speaking in igbo n another guy translate it into english to the whites. I was so proud of what he did that day.

That’s how it should be.
The people that created Nigeria knew what they were doing.
They know no country can’t run smoothly with people with no common identity merged together.
So they’re benefiting from the chaos they created.
So it’s left to us to either continue being their slaves of find our way back to our root.

4 Likes

Re: MP Kemi Badenoch Meets With Okonjo-Iweala (Photos) by Agapeunit(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That’s how it should be.
The people that created Nigeria knew what they were doing.
They know no country can’t run smoothly with people with no common identity merged together.
So they’re benefiting from the chaos they created.
So it’s left to us to either continue being their slaves of find our way back to our root.
Sure that is truth. How i wished all this nokhead sect of luxurylife-trigger-happy politicians will give the chance but no they and some big-guns won't allowed that,because they understand it is a way to box we all to a corner n enjoy all the goodies with their white lords.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi APC Primaries: Rape Of Democracy, God Will Descend On INEC – Smart Adeyemi / Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge / Bad State Of School In Ideato. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.