Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic (1821 Views)

Landmark: The Ocean Would Have Eroded The Beach Without Eko Atlantic - Dr Toks / United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX1SG_1ceLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6azcysXjvM

President Muhammadu Buhari made sure Enyimba City Special Economic Zone:
Definitive Agreements was signed between Federal Government, Abia State Government and Enyimba City Development Company Limited on December 7, 2018 and now work have already commenced.

I say thank you APC and thank God for president Buhari

1 Share

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
After watching the video I can only say thank you President Buhari and Up APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
You have done your bit....thank you we appreciate
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by Ogbuefi2020: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Most yorubas insulting Ikpeazu are not even aware of this project. Abia has been second to Lagos in FDI for almost four years now because of this project

2 Likes

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by mrvitalis(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
lexylaw40:
Thank buhari for what ?

2 Likes

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by FrancescoFarino(f): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nice one Bubu !

1 Like

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Thank buhari for what ?
I can't help but to appreciate Baba's efforts in the east.... Once again I say thank you President Buhari
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by mrvitalis(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
lexylaw40:
I can't help but to appreciate Baba's efforts in the east.... Once again I say thank you President Buhari
What has Buhari contributed to enyimba industrial city abeg ? Tell us ?

1 Like

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by Ogbuefi2020: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

What has Buhari contributed to enyimba industrial city abeg ? Tell us ?
Lol, signature
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by Ogbuefi2020: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Superwave16320:
But most of you foolish Igbos insulting Lagos are aware it is leading the combined SE state with a percentage your unborn generation till your 7th generation can not close
No-man's-land, former capital. Show us what you have achieved with osogbo

3 Likes

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol, signature
without it there's no EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL city....the federal government is doing everything to make sure that this project becomes a success

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by ASAPFERG1: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
igbos always trying to copy what their Oga Yorubas do cheesy fools tongue

1 Like

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by donyfrank: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
We will have more and better of this when Biafra comes

1 Like

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
igbos always trying to copy what their Oga Yorubas do cheesy
fools tongue
they can copy no p
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
donyfrank:
We will have more and better of this when Biafra comes
first learn how to say thank you
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by ebufa: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Most yorubas insulting Ikpeazu are not even aware of this project. Abia has been second to Lagos in FDI for almost four years now because of this project

figures please! thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Buhari is a loving president
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
This project will really help the southeast
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nice
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
I can see comments coming from frustrated yiriba Muslims...they always want to measure with their colonial masters not knowing that their father sold their birthright long ago to emeka.

We Abians created shoes when you were like a barbarian barefooted we clothed you too before the arrival of Europeans.

From zik to Obi you can't measure With something greater and has always come first before you.

Bloody opposition since 1958.

Kiss it.
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by Mystic216: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Project that will take 50years to complete
It’s not by signing project
What effort is been put for it to come to reality
Make una go sit down abeg

1 Like

Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by nedu666: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wat a joke. Enyimba city only exist on paper and the big billboard. No work is going on there. Obviously op has neva been to the site of the proposed city
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Commendable projects from the southeast
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
lexylaw40:
the future of the southeast
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
lexylaw40:
without it there's no EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL city....the federal government is doing everything to make sure that this project becomes a success
Nice Vision
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2022
shocked
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by ajekpaks(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2022
mrvitalis:
Thank buhari for what ?
Same question here
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2022
ajekpaks:

Same question here
thank you Mr President for making this happen
Re: THE FUTURE OF THE SOUTHEAST: EYIMBA INTERNATIONAL CITY. A city like Eko atlantic by lexylaw40: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2022
What a beautiful vision

(1) (Reply)

After Mobilisation From 7 States, APC Mega Zonal Rally Ends In Disaster: Photos / Pictures & Video From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe State / Breaking: Old Age Worked Against Me, My Mates Resting - Buhari Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.