Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) (3194 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of The Word"aboki" / Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki / Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Adiob200(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
I remember when I was young then, anytime i see iron ..I always keep them because na money...even all this spoilt tv ..immediately when they break the glass , they buy coil from it..all this money dey safe atimes..what have you also sold to aboki(SABOLA)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Nko1: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Really
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Bintabisiriyu: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
i sell it well well those days as a broke kid

2 Likes

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by MMempire(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Many of us even sell soft mineral drink bottles to onigode. We plenty for this past side hustle.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Nonso92(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
I remember one time I sold a part my dad changed from his vehicle back then. When my dad started looking for that part, cheesy cheesy little did I know that I sold the good one, instead of the replaced one.. I chop beating ehn. grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Lanshile(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nonso92:
I remember one time I sold a part my dad changed from his vehicle back then. When my dad started looking for that part, cheesy cheesy little did I know that I sold the good one, instead of the replaced one.. I chop beating ehn. grin grin
grin
You discovered ur talent right from childhood
No allow d devil to push u to sell his house now whey u don grow
In case u don't understand check his profile

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Fbboyo: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by BritishAirways: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
That year i sold mum's cooking pot cover thinking she no need am again.
I Used the money to buy pounded yam and meat for one buka grin

Long story short, she discovered I sold it to those aboki... Our neighbors told her angry

10 Likes

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by dopedan(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
I sold and sold till my father did family meeting to tell me that the gen has not spoilt I should not sell it

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by MzErica(f): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Everybody doesn't have a useless one like yours. Why will I sell my shit. You are broke man.

1 Like

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Omoawoke: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nonso92:

grin You sold the good one instead of the bad one

1 Like

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bottle, iron, plastic. I sold all. Still selling.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by ExAngel007(f): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
funny comments grin
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Conner44: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Forget about iron angry

If you never gather newspapers sell to mallam before . . .

You’re an indomie generation pikin tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Babssoo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
dopedan:
I sold and sold till my father did family meeting to tell me that the gen has not spoiled I should not sell it
hilarious �

1 Like

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Segunb26: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nko1:
Really
hhh
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Moh247: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Conner44:
Forget about iron angry

Hahahah.... Punch, Tell, Tribune

Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Manna4Gurls: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
MzErica:
Everybody doesn't have a useless one like yours. Why will I sell my shit. You are broke man.

Attention seeker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by DannyJ19(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin

Sold only bottles to those Onigode women.
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by wiseone28: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
dopedan:
I sold and sold till my father did family meeting to tell me that the gen has not spoiled I should not sell it

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by entrep88: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Conner44:
Forget about iron angry

The suya that year we get depend on the quantity of paper, we usually share with only siblings that know about the parole. Corruption is part of man sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Am looking at over 50 bottles I about to sell now
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by BlackMan6969(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
Am looking at over 50 bottles I about to sell now
lol! E go shock u say, aboki no go buy am pass 50 naira. 1 naira per bottle. Those guys sabi price sha.

1 Like

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Barims(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
MzErica:

Hmm you sound really stupid and immature. Kid get off nairaland go and play with those toys mama bought for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na only human being parts we never sell, maybe because I no grow up for Ogun state
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
I still do..infact yesterday i sold my compound gen that got burnt for 18k. Omo newspaper own na that year na for N100 suya grin
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by ObalendeCMS: 12:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Sold bottles, rubber slippers, iron, carton, newspapers, mattress, silver & gold.

Aboki dey buy scrap well well for naija sha.
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Desusi: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2022
BlackMan6969:
lol! E go shock u say, aboki no go buy am pass 50 naira. 1 naira per bottle. Those guys sabi price sha.
They are terribleness buyers.
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by Baronthecelebri: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2022
dopedan:
hahahahahhaahah
Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by truthCoder: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2022
When scrap cars were still cheap, i sold a ton of them until the Chinese came into the game.

There was no village i didn’t visit in the south west to buy cars.

I learnt negotiation psychology from these deals. A skill which is critical to survive on the street.

Now all the cheap vintage cars in Nigeria and the cheap cars have all been scrapped .

There is currently no 350k car in the whole country.

Now there is a little glut because the usd has stabilized a bit.

Discarded PCBs are the new gold now. If you dont gerrit, fogerabourit

PS: if you are dealing with the small truck pushers, then you are very low on the food chain. The real escobars are the Indians and Chinese who sit in air conditioned offices and buy in truck loads.

iron, copper, lead, aluminum, gold, etc. that’s the real end game.

And how they export these things out of the country? Thats a topic for another day

3 Likes

Re: Have You Sold Iron To Aboki Before(sabola) by BigDawsNet: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2022
A family friend came into my compound and took my dumbbells... he sold them for money

I was just laughing... couldn't even do anything because he was like an uncle to me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Research on Nigerian English & Questionnaires that need to be filled out / Fupre Oral Interview List Is Out / When You Pay ICT Charges Along With Your School Fees, What Are The Benefits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.