Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu (18866 Views)

Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi / Chatham House: APC ‘window-dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / 2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by BeardedMeat(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gboom:

Mr perfect see ya English.

Majority of Nigeria politician 'Window dressed' things
You should add s to that your politician. GrammarNazi grin
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by israelmao(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Buhari was packaged a good product in 2015 even though many knew how defective he was they still went ahead voted him,here is Tinubu again being packaged in the same manner but he who God has rejected will not be far from public blunders and shame.
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by BeardedMeat(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very clear before I comment,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Sen.Gov Kassim Shettima in February 2023
I shudder whenever I read Comments from people like The cerebral Dele Momodu.
Asiwaju is 100000 times better than Atiku,Alh Atiku is an unprincipled politican,who's only desperate to grab power,After Baba Buhari,no politican who's a Desperado should ever get to Aso rock.
When you see men who fought the Military to enthrone democracy queuing up behind Alh Atiku,I wonder what has happened to their sense of equity,justice and fairness.
Power must shift to the South in 2023,if you don't like Asiwaju,go and pitch your Tent with Peter Obi,Sowore or any of the other 10 Southern presidential candidates.
I believe the issue of Ethnicity in 2023 far supercede that of Religion.
After a Northern Muslim Fulani man has ruled Nigeria for 8 years,Uncle Dele Momodu believes it's fair for another Northern Muslim Fulani man to take the baton.
That's why I'm totally in support of Asiwaju/Shettima Tickets.
All I see is the ethnicity and not the religion, Yoruba/Kanuri is what I will vote for,we must stop these endless circle of Fulanis Installing themselves in Aso Rock since 1999 at the detriment of all other Ethnic tribes in the country.
There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria,why should we only work with 3-4 ethnic groups.
God bless Nigeria...
It's still a NO for your packaged invalid.

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by TheChameleon: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
goody234:

goody234 to his papa
I see you are a tribal bigot ...good luck with your papa tinubu this is why nigeria is moribund no critical thinkers to chose the right candidate

How am I a bigot ? I asked a simple question.

You can't be insulting someone far superior to you in every ramifications. What you should do is state what you or your family has that he doesn't . I am trying to save you from poverty in your family handed down to generation after generation like a prize .
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by bayelsaowei(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jostoman:
I really pity el-rufai for that show of shame yesterday because i dont know wether he has face that kind of embarassement like that before, who knows may be el-rufai is among the people that are trying to package baba give us again.
what greed and a penchant for holding on to power cannot do to a person does not exist...

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Goldymafia: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very clear before I comment,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Sen.Gov Kassim Shettima in February 2023
Asiwaju is 100000 times better than Atiku,Alh Atiku is an unprincipled politican,who's only desperate to grab power,After Baba Buhari,no politican who's a Desperado should ever get to Aso rock.
When you see men who fought the Military to enthrone democracy queuing up behind Alh Atiku,I wonder what has happened to their sense of equity,justice and fairness.
Power must shift to the South in 2023,if you don't like Asiwaju,go and pitch your Tent with Peter Obi,Sowore or any of the other 10 Southern presidential candidates.
After a Northern Muslim Fulani man has ruled Nigeria for 8 years,Uncle Dele Momodu believes it's fair for another Northern Muslim Fulani man to take the baton.
All I see is the ethnicity and not the religion, Yoruba/Kanuri is what I will vote for,we must stop these endless circle of Fulanis Installing themselves in Aso Rock since 1999 at the detriment of all other Ethnic tribes in the country.
There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria,why should we only work with 3-4 ethnic groups.
God bless Nigeria...
my vote is for peter obi my other option is kwakwaso and atiku...at least they can both represent my country in UN meeting not someone that cant answer questions and decide to delegate...no sense of intelligence when he speaks...u want me to vote someone like that all in the name of tribalism bros...shit tinibu goes no where he is a package fraud....

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by sulaak(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria...

Replacing a useless Fulani man with a hopeless Yoruba man is not strategic and unsuitable for Nigeria's future. You are correct; 10 Southern candidates that are better than Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by a4cube: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
ganisucks:
It was so obvious to even the blind that Dele Alake was very uncomfortable with the arrangement. Everybody in the room, except Tinubu, was dismayed and disappointed. It was indeed, a fuji house of commotion.
It was OK with them and they planned it. If you watch, the first question he answered himself, he said they discussed it last night, the person that asked that question was part of them last night at the discussion.
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Ogbuefi2020: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria...
But you trucated southern presidency to install fulani. Be deceiving yourself
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria...

Plenty rubbish
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by ganisucks(f): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
a4cube:
It was OK with them and they planned it. If you watch, the first question he answered himself, he said they discussed it last night, the person that asked that question was part of them last night at the discussion.
Baba Lagos is, was and will always be a pathological liar. There's no truth to be found in him.
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Themandator: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Why wasn't Alhaji Mikano invited

Na local AriseTV Townhall meeting them dey get invite

Even their Lagos rally was a flop, people where more focused on Tinubu's invitation to Chattam house

This was put together by Tinubu team.. This is not a common Wealth or EU events like that of buhari

They only used the venue
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by arantess: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jostoman:
I really pity el-rufai for that show of shame yesterday because i dont know wether he has face that kind of embarassement like that before, who knows may be el-rufai is among the people that are trying to package baba give us again.
Are you seriously asking this question?

Is it not clear to you yet?
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by able20(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dele says the jagaban of the Urchins naa window dressing (fake human beings ) is tinubu
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by searchlight: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria...
You are a hypocrites and the trash you wrote up there defines you. if you condemn Atiku for contesting because power must shift to the south but fail to condemn Tinubu for contesting when it is obvious that power must go to the south east then you are not better that
Dele Momodu
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Makinaki: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
limeta:
Aah this Dele momodu sef
SO Atiku you support is a better person ?Nonsense.
Fulani Buhari to Fulani Atiku you are not well .
If you can't be Obidient stay away far from politics
Sell out Edo afonja man .

No mind the obese mumu
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by DIVAD2000: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria...

At least you already made it clear that you are biased, hence the remaining of your statements are already invalid.

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by viodemus: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
oga Tinubu is not capable or serious.

First, a serious person would not go outside of Nigeria to talk security or deep economics outside. They will be vague and short worded, with issues like that.

Secondly, another disrespect from oga Tinubu to Nigerians again. He thinks he is above media interrogation.

Another thing, he is starting to show his tyrant potential, talking about how online is blah blah blah. He didn't know some Nigerians know his financial blueprint, which is to extort from Lagos state.

Then lastly, why is he avoiding the United States of America. It is not a must, but a good rapport with America, can make your tenure go a little easy, especially when Nigeria is currently a yeye country, due to what people like Tinubu have done to it.
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by TruthHurts100: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
onihga:
Is all the electoral hype really worth it ?

Anyway Your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/jgsRT3kqt2WnvNKZ9

$2k you mean, right?
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Mensonges: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is exactly what Tinubu is ... A packaged invalid

Not really.

I think the guy is more or less a packaged balablu.
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Sunnyja: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria...
So because we want to stop the Fulanis from installing themselves in Aso rock we should now vote in a disaster. The BAT of 1999 is not the BAT of today! The man is sick due to age and we can't hand over a sick nation to a sick man.
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by 1941on: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Why wasn't Alhaji Mikano invited

Na local AriseTV Townhall meeting them dey get invite

Even their Lagos rally was a flop, people where more focused on Tinubu's invitation to Chattam house

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by wink2015(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu is not healthy to be President.

They should allow this old man to go and rest.
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by goody234: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
TheChameleon:

How am I a bigot ? I asked a simple question.

You can't be insulting someone far superior to you in every ramifications. What you should do is state what you or your family has that he doesn't . I am trying to save you from poverty in your family handed down to generation after generation like a prize .

Keyboard warrior its your generations that are poverty infused both materially and in mind ..Educated fools no sense of reasoning you want to foist on us a parkinsons disease infested old man ...God punish you

Between Buhari And Shagari- Daily Trust / Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa / Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95