Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu (18867 Views)

Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi / Chatham House: APC ‘window-dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / 2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Racoon(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
All Tinubu and APC brought back is shame and disgrace. Too bad!

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by fredoooooo: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Booda dele elete ponmo ... Dele na my boy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why wasn't Alhaji Mikano invited

Na local AriseTV Townhall meeting them dey get invite

Even their Lagos rally was a flop, people where more focused on Tinubu's invitation to Chattam house

Just look at how this agbaya is diagracing himself up and down on this forum. Iranu of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Faiththatworks(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
I always make my bias very clear before I comment,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Sen.Gov Kassim Shettima in February 2023
I shudder whenever I read Comments from people like The cerebral Dele Momodu.
Asiwaju is 100000 times better than Atiku,Alh Atiku is an unprincipled politican,who's only desperate to grab power,After Baba Buhari,no politican who's a Desperado should ever get to Asoe rock
When you see men who fought the Military to enthrone democracy queuing up behind Alh Atiku,I wonder what has happened to their sense of equity,justice and fairness.
Power must shift to the South in 2023,if you don't like Asiwaju,go and pitch your Tent with Peter Obi,Sowore or any of the other 10 Southern presidential candidates.
I believe the issue of Ethnicity in 2023 far supercede that of Religion.
After a Northern Muslim Fulani man has ruled Nigeria for 8 years,Uncle Dele Momodu believes it's fair for another Northern Muslim Fulani man to take the baton.
That's why I'm totally in support of Asiwaju/Shettima Tickets.
All I see is the ethnicity and not the religion, Yoruba/Kanuri is what I will vote for,we must stop these endless circle of Fulanis Installing themselves in Ask Rick since 1999 at the detriment of all.other Ethnic tribes in the country.
There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria,why should we only work with 3-4 ethnic groups.
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Gboom: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
slivertongue:
Tinubu finally should the world that he is incapable as alleged by majority of NIGERIANS.
Mr perfect see ya English.

Majority of Nigeria politician 'Window dressed' things
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
tolue42:
What do we expect from oppositions Applause whatever Tinubu do? Not possible naa
Alatenu oshi

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by jamace(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/chatham-house-apc-window-dressing-tinubu-dele-momodu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1WDkca0oKJCgEUMcP7T1rIwkXPvxT8_-Q2Iqe41dxOo1jg0QEQCeMEIxE#Echobox=1670335757
I am really sad that Tinubu and his handlers are toying with the destiny of Nigeria and Nigerians... Clearly, Tinubu is aged, sick and mentally unfit to lead Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the best candidate to rescue Nigeria. Lets support him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Harshweather(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:

This is exactly what Tinubu is ... A packaged invalid

grin grin grin
It will go better this way a packaged invilid clown ��� balablue bulaba

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by sulewall33: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by ghiloman28(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
This one is pained grin
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Memphis357(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why wasn't Alhaji Mikano invited

Na local AriseTV Townhall meeting them dey get invite

Even their Lagos rally was a flop, people where more focused on Tinubu's invitation to Chattam house

You just keep getting more F00Lish and Stoopidier each passing day. Seems you're working really hard to wrestle the title of Nairaland's most F00Lish individual from Mannabbqgrillz.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Gabson100(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bola Tinubu has got nothing to offer as president. He would do better as the APC national leader he had always been. He would have become a hero if he had endorsed the likes of Yemi Osinbajo or Babatunde Fashola, but he instead chose to become greedy. Na greed go kill am. Now see how he is fooling himself around, even on the global stage.
Fellow Nigerians, it's better we cast our votes for Peter Obi, the only candidate who means well for Nigeria, than this so-called #Emilokan who cannot take responsibility but instead redirects his responsibility to some APC party members.

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by AntiTerrorist: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
slivertongue:
One of them was heard in a viral video telling Tinubu to dance to the popular song ‘Buga’ by Kizz Daniel because “that’s what the youths want to see,” and lo and behold, Tinubu instantly transfigured into an accomplished choreographer.
Moh247 this is funny from Thiefnubuu grin

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by IfnobeGod20: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

Tinubu will keep them talking till he becomes President.

Make una no go do your own presentation. Dey dia dey dissect.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by IfnobeGod20: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very clear before I comment,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Sen.Gov Kassim Shettima in February 2023
Asiwaju is 100000 times better than Atiku,Alh Atiku is an unprincipled politican,who's only desperate to grab power,After Baba Buhari,no politican who's a Desperado should ever get to Asoe rock
When you see men who fought the Military to enthrone democracy queuing up behind Alh Atiku,I wonder what has happened to their sense of equity,justice and fairness.
Power must shift to the South in 2023,if you don't like Asiwaju,go and pitch your Tent with Peter Obi,Sowore or any of the other 10 Southern presidential candidates.
After a Northern Muslim Fulani man has ruled Nigeria for 8 years,Uncle Dele Momodu believes it's fair for another Northern Muslim Fulani man to take the baton.
All I see is the ethnicity and not the religion, Yoruba/Kanuri is what I will vote for,we must stop these endless circle of Fulanis Installing themselves in Ask Rick since 1999 at the detriment of all.other Ethnic tribes in the country.
There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria,why should we only work with 3-4 ethnic groups.
God bless Nigeria...
Be ashame of the packaged charade.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by slivertongue: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Moh247 this is funny from Thiefnubuu grin

Push and start

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Structure10ten: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
In a saner clime Tinubu shouldn't be an option. The wicked and stupid elites packaging and forcing the man do not mean well for the man and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Asiwaju is 100000 times better than Atiku,Alh Atiku is an unprincipled politican,who's only desperate to grab power,After Baba Buhari,no politican who's a Desperado should ever get to Aso rock.
All I see is the ethnicity and not the religion, Yoruba/Kanuri is what I will vote for,we must stop these endless circle of Fulanis Installing themselves in Aso Rock since 1999 at the detriment of all other Ethnic tribes in the country.
God bless Nigeria...

Your urchiness needs no introduction...

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/chatham-house-apc-window-dressing-tinubu-dele-momodu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1WDkca0oKJCgEUMcP7T1rIwkXPvxT8_-Q2Iqe41dxOo1jg0QEQCeMEIxE#Echobox=1670335757

Dele, you are a buffoon as widely called by people. That is why Davido called you his boy. Davido is your son agemate. Few days ago on nairaland I was asking Dino why they doubledeal you and sidelined you as we have not heard anything from you for some time. It seems you just got paid for this article.

Dele you are a liar you were never with Buhari at Chatham House in 2015. Tinubu led the team in 2015 and the situation now was different. You were never part of Tinubu's team who worked for that International Press Conference. Late Dr Dapo Williams, Chief Wale Kalejaye and others were in control of NTTG and APC. You are a fraud, unstable always looking for who to hype to make money. That was why you were sidelined in the sharing of Atiku money.

You are only frustrated at the success of the event yesterday. You are a failure and will always be a failure. You cannot win a councillorship election in your home State - Edo and nobody recognises you at Ife.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by tolue42(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

Alatenu oshi

Iya e!
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Olurondo: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dele Momodu's write up is not only absurd but very irrelevant. He is comparing Tinubu with Yaradua who was a PDP President.What is the basis for the comparison?One is a Presidential aspirant and one was the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.With these caliber of people in PDP it is obvious PDP has nothing to offer Nigeria, a party devoid of intellectual depth or any positive historical antecedents.
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by simplesearch: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
I wonder too. Especially the answers to security issues posed to El-rufai. If a man who governs a state for about 8years, and was unable for the better part of that time put the numerous security challenges in his state under control. How can such a person be trusted with finding solutions to the security problem of a whole country? If you're not faithful in a little thing, you can never be when something bigger is committed into your hands.

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Gobekli: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by goody234: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

Tinubu will keep them talking till he becomes President.

Make una no go do your own presentation. Dey dia dey dissect.

who will be dumb enough to vote for your packaged invalid grin
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by goody234: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Olurondo:
Dele Momodu's write up is not only absurd but very irrelevant. He is comparing Tinubu with Yaradua who was a PDP President.What is the basis for the comparison?One is a Presidential aspirant and one was the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.With these caliber of people in PDP it is obvious PDP has nothing to offer Nigeria, a party devoid of intellectual depth or any positive historical antecedents.

you dont get it its not about party politics its about the candidates both are useless
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by TheChameleon: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
goody234:

who will be dumb enough to vote for your packaged invalid grin

2 time Governor of Lagos State which is Heaven for all Okoros Dead or Alive.

Abeg has your papa been class monitor before ?

If he's worse than a "packaged invalid" then he must be useless to humanity. Does he have any achievements in life at all aside from breeding useless sons?
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Invest4growth: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dele said ...I was with the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), the day he visited Chatham House seven years ago. He was solid and charismatic. He needed no one to prompt him. He answered questions eloquently and intelligently to the best of his abilities.

At the end what did we get? Delayed composition of FEC, lousy performance in office exemplifified in more killings, increased Nigerians in poverty, japa added to lexicon, rising inflation, ill prepared administration. Bro follow who know road, I beg
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by smeag0l(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
If going by what you have said here is true, and if you want to base sentiments on either ethnicity or religion, Peter Obi is supposed to be the rightful president of Nigeria. Period.
Faiththatworks:
Asiwaju is 100000 times better than Atiku,Alh Atiku is an unprincipled politican,who's only desperate to grab power,After Baba Buhari,no politican who's a Desperado should ever get to Aso rock.
All I see is the ethnicity and not the religion, Yoruba/Kanuri is what I will vote for,we must stop these endless circle of Fulanis Installing themselves in Aso Rock since 1999 at the detriment of all other Ethnic tribes in the country.
God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by MrBONE2(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:

This is exactly what Tinubu is ... A packaged invalid
Noooooo Bwana, this is how he is grin

Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by Menclothing: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
So it Atiku is what we should vote joker
Re: Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu by goody234: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheChameleon:

2 time Governor of Lagos State which is Heaven for all Okoros Dead or Alive.

Abeg has your papa been class monitor before ?

If he's worse than a "packaged invalid" then he must be useless to humanity. Does he have any achievements in life at all aside from breeding useless sons?

I see you are a tribal bigot ...good luck with your papa tinubu this is why nigeria is moribund no critical thinkers to chose the right candidate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike / Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings / DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.