Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) (30628 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Upgraded Glover Memoriall Hall / Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Buhari. Ok
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by DevilSignature: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Adedotguy: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
That building is already full of 99.999% of Hausas n Fulanis cool

If you know you know
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by diadem10: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote][/quote]
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by dalongjnr: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
The man who laid the foundation for a new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Frontdude:
Technology complex for manufacturing what?
Good sperms and balls to prevent something like you from coming to this world
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by dyera(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
AudiA90:

Why can't you people just allow our Tinubu to be...huh..??

Why the hatred �

Tinubu is the one that refused to go and rest, instead going around claiming the achievement of others.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cost of commissioning > cost of project. This is naija where government officials are commissioning water borehole
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This is exactly wetin fg government do in lagos in the past and still doing it for lagos

But Now thiefnubuu is claiming all federal government achievement

Please list the Federal government infrastructural development in Lagos since 1999.

I don't know why we make statements in this country off of the top of our heads and yet believe they are true. Whats wrong with us as a people?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
RTR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
I notice say the Soldier man following buhari for back has been replaced.

I dont know this one standing behind him.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by backtovillage: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This is exactly wetin fg government do in lagos in the past and still doing it for lagos

You no get sense
Tinubu owns everything in Lagos even the ocean oya kill yourself
Alaye go drink your beer for Benin junction
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Falseprofet2:
More of these in Nigeria
Less of biggest church in the world, largest auditorium on the planet, best quranic reciter in the universe

Then they will be less of false prophets and MURIC issuing false alarms and more economic prosperity, with time people like righteousness 2 who thinks the world is about to end will get good jobs and be more hopeful..poverty is what is driving some of the delusions in the land right now

what will more of this do for nigeria? who is spreading the poverty that you say is driving delusions in the land?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
SultanYoung:
Hate him or love him, you gonna miss him in the next 100 days to come.

Never man..... God forbid I miss my oppressor!
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Exjoker(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
And there is no clear picture of the building.... USELESS??
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
SultanYoung:
Hate him or love him, you gonna miss him in the next 100 days to come.
Yes, we'll miss him for all the souls he allowed the Fulanis to waste and the billions he borrowed. We'll also miss his nepotism and how his allowed corruption to flourish. We won't forget missing how he killed the Naira. Too many things we'll love to miss about him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by IbroMaka(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
You wont find one single badass programmer in these group of people

Anyways.... I get 4 bedroom building for lease @ Abeokuta. Everything dey inside from furniture to cookware to solar power. Call or text digits on my signature.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by omoluka: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
omonnakoda:
Are Nigerian IT gurus/intellectuals located in Abuja?
60-70% are in Lagos/sw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Haveyoueatentod: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by omonnakoda: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
omoluka:

60-70% are in Lagos/sw
I wonder, just like this Transport University in Daura. Who is going to go there?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by omonnakoda: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
See as bubu skin dey glow.
They will soon arrest you
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Come and check this place in the next 5 years
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
I Love PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
They better change the name of this complex or else e no go work
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Debangis20(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Great! mr president.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Mrkindness: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go jump inside lagoon na
little statement you bring Vawulence, haba.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good project, poor location.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

I love him more

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Musty112:
Buhari government to a very large extent was not what we expected in terms of security however, on the other hand the man was right when he said those responsible for selling his government and his achievements did not do their job. The man tried.
stop saying he tried that is government responsibility.. the same pdp people said they have destroyed Nigeria in 2015 established and commission alot of innovation and technology research and department I.e nimsa,Nitda,galaxy backbone what of Nafdac and Efcc which Buhari government leverage on their manifesto and purposes today.. so stop halting any government doing their responsibility this is a democratic government
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by hitblaz02: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Arewa community endorsed Atiku in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BftKKjuBmIs
Re: President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Apart from screaming damnn niggar and telling the world about your Yahoo yahoo lifestyle which I'm sure your day is number and boasting about weed on nairaland, you sound stupid and ignorant in every other things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Meets President Buhari (Photo) / Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / FG May Sell Public Assets To Fund 2020 Budget

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.