Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) (30935 Views)

The Lagos Red Line Train Is Set For Completion - Seyi Law / Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
God forbid that me or my nearest and dearest should venture into these trains of torture and death after witnessing the trauma of the previous victims, Tufiakwa.....
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by frugal(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
They should make provisions for ak-47 guns for passengers so they can fight back if they're ever in danger.
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
To endanger the lives of Nigerians abi?
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ebubu:
the trauma is still fresh in my mind lipsrsealed
Healing is on it way.
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Kayyus09(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ok
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by VictorGeneral4(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Enter with your ramson fee
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
13 coaches, fully loaded. Not bad
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by miky(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
whats the security in place?

1 Like

Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by makavalley(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Back with full speed speed without full assurance of security for human life and property
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Tvoice: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Is back with full speed abi? Shey traffic hold am before? At ur own risk for any one dat useses dat train.
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by omojeesu(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Deja vu!
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by alexvic12: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Goodnews.

But I hope the security is improved with real-time monitoring.

It's a shame that it took the avoidable loss of lives and assets to wake the government.

2 Likes

Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin Extra Kidnapping choppings for buhari and gang to use for the Christmas season if you like board this train on the wrong day them go use you cash out major
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by omonnakoda: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Can this service make money ?
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
Pirbirloo:
Finally am so happy with this development
You're so happy that citizens were kidnapped, dehumanized, killed, kidnappers wasn't brought to book or justice.
This resurrection of this train is inconsequential to those brewed families who had their people as victims.
Such a shame on Nigeria.
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
RichFoundation:
Trap

I dey tell you. grin No be small trap.
Avenue to milk people of their hard earned money.
May a disaster like APC never happen to Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by occfx: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
RichFoundation:
Trap

Hahaha. Na people wey dey play chess go understand. You know new naira note don come out
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by madapcmod: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Which one be full speed?

That train is not moving above 100km/hr. How is that full speed?

What's d security measures in place or they want to sacrifice Nigerians again?

1 Like

Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Moymoy: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Raxxye:
Services restored after 8 months. But for the families of those whose lives were cut short, and whose only crime was traveling in this train, it may take them much longer to heal.
I pray God gives them the fortitude to bear the loss and the pain!
Buhari is a failure!

A complete F9
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by omonnakoda: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
For now trains should focus on moving commercial goods
Nigerians commuters cannot afford to pay enough to repay the loans in 100 years
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Mirasteel: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
If you value your life, don't enter inside that death trap.
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Jonegonu: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Akinsete19:
Can't enter even if it's free
is not for people of your standard. America still fly after September 11 attack.
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Jonegonu: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nice development. Enemies of Nigeria will be put in shame
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Icartaway:
Meanwhile our trains are back. Thank you President @MBuhari for all the good things you have been doing. May Nigeria succeed and its enemies continue to put to shame - Yakubu Gana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeln3e4K3XQ

u can never catch me any were near entering trains in that Nigeria...even for free, i will refuse.

We hav london underground here in London!!!((REALTALK)(
angry
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by cunny88(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Pls who know where I can board it in abuja
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Akinsete19(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jonegonu:
is not for people of your standard. America still fly after September 11 attack.
What standard are you? Are you judging me based on your standard?
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good job. But I hope the commuters safety is guaranteed oooooo
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by arcis: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
ok

I no dey enter so long as APC is in power

Na blood sacrifice dem they do

You get money to enter in the first place..You better start trekking till the Kingdoms come....

Coconut head
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
This trains should have Police personnel's on board, it is d same way airplanes in US are operated after the 9/11 attack, there's always a US Marshall on board every flight inbound the US, and within US soil, this personnel are to be fitted with communication with Security services in real time, dis trains should be moved to be bullet trains and bullet proof cabins, ability to organize a fight from inside of the train without risking attacks on passengers, tech should be enabled to detect possible derailment at least 1100km ahead of time
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Stay away from this train there's no differencein terms of how it operated before the attack and now
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Imagine it happened in south east...the region will kiss train Good bye
Re: The Abuja-Kaduna Train Is Back With Full Speed (Video/Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
ok

I no dey enter so long as APC is in power

Na blood sacrifice dem they do
So people never die apart from the train matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / 23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.