Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,032 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

prophetic progression of Ukraine war - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / prophetic progression of Ukraine war (5222 Views)

Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised / Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by TonySpike: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2023
As far as I am concerned, the current war is a precursor of what is to come. I don't know what it is but it is certainly laying the grounds for a massive global conflict. Truly, innocent lives have been lost because of a piece of estate that Russia wants. In the real sense, the enemy is the one indirectly enabling wars, famines and strife to prove to God that creating man was a mistake. The enemy hates God's creations with passion and these kind of things will continue as long as we are in this side of eternity, well, until the final end of time.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 7:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Word of God came to me ; Russia, the days of the world war 3 is at hand and ye shall advise China; Taiwan shall be invaded and thy hands shall be in it, have ye not protected thyself ? For ye have said in thy hearts “we shall destroy America”, have ye not hidden weapons in the waters and pointed it towards America even the white house ? Can you hide anything from Me ? O ye mortals! for I the Lord God Almighty shall turn thy plan to folly and destroy the weapons ye trust in as the war begins, for ye shall be on fire and shall be desolate like Ukraine in those days.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by olugabbie(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2023
NATO is not going to join the war. War between NATO and Russia will break the alliance. Hungary and Croatia have made it clear that they will never participate in the war. Austria too is not sending weapon to Ukraine. Turkey will never join the war against Russia. More and more members will join those three as the war escalates. Individually none of them can challenge Russia. Not German, Not UK, Not Italy, Not France.

Poland seems ready for war with Russia. It looks like she has over committed itself to this war and I thought she was anxious to join the fight. But I was shocked when S-300 missile fell into it territory and the Polish leader (including the US president-Joe Biden) tried to water the event down instead of threatening to retaliate. That was an opportunity for them to join the war. But they chicken out. It only their media that were talking about retaliation.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by TonySpike: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
olugabbie:
NATO is not going to join the war. War between NATO and Russia will break the alliance. Hungary and Croatia have made it clear that they will never participate in the war. Austria too is not sending weapon to Ukraine. Turkey will never join the war against Russia. More and more members will join those three as the war escalates. Individually none of them can challenge Russia. Not German, Not UK, Not Italy, Not France.

Poland seems ready for war with Russia. It looks like she has over committed itself to this war and I thought she was anxious to join the fight. But I was shocked when S-300 missile fell into it territory and the Polish leader (including the US president-Joe Biden) tried to water the event down instead of threatening to retaliate. That was an opportunity for them to join the war. But they chicken out. It only their media that were talking about retaliation.

The truth is that nobody wants WW3 to be triggered by a flimsy excuse such as a S-300 missile. This is why they (NATO) kept that Poland missile issue under wraps. For WW3 to happen, it must be triggered by an event so thought-provoking enough to warrant aggressive warfare. If you check the history well, WW1 started due to an assassination that was overblown. WW2 started as a continuation of WW1, wherein Hitler wanted to retaliate.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Cooleasy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
I'm not a Gambler but I see France lifting the world cup. church is the body of Christ.
Bros, you saw wrongly fa. Argentina lifted the world cup.
So, how can you be also sure of what you saw about the Ukraine war?

4 Likes

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Cooleasy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
I'm not into betting . neither do I watch football. I only say what I saw .
Bro, you saw wrongly o

4 Likes

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cooleasy:

Bros, you saw wrongly fa. Argentina lifted the world cup.
So, how can you be also sure of what you saw about the Ukraine war?
but didn't Argentina and played France on final?
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Cooleasy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
but didn't Argentina and played France on final?
Bros mi grin

2 Likes

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cooleasy:
Bros mi grin
pass pls, is that a salvation
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by BentizilL: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cooleasy:

Bros mi grin
The guy na fool, I also predict an Argentina Vs France final... cheesy
In quarter final, you can easily predict anything with 60 or 70 percent assurance...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by SeraphEl: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mr, you are here vying for attention and for your fledgling “prophet” business hustle; looking for customers.

Go to your closet and pray for the nations and souls if you sincerely believe world war 3 is approaching. Or better yet, GO preach the gospel to your neighbours. Get off line.

BTW: Russia and Putin are YHVH’s tools with regards to this war. Just as Pharaoh of Egypt was. Much like King of Assyria was. And quite so like Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon in the fall of Jerusalem.

You are here quoting scriptures out of zeal but you don’t actually know YHVH nor true insights to HIS agenda.

okeysoninv:
a fool says in his heart there is no God, but God is proving his words through which I spoke, I spoke about what concerns mankind, and the salvation of the living. Bible says in 1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. You came here shouting God bless a godless nation Russia and a murderer Putin . This is to show whom you are. You never ever said God bless the land of Israel but a communist that oppress christains. You may feel bittered about my message but God is proving it right. I urge you to repent and change ur ways

4 Likes

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2023
SeraphEl:
Mr, you are here vying for attention and for your fledgling “prophet” business hustle; looking for customers.

Go to your closet and pray for the nations and souls if you sincerely believe world war 3 is approaching. Or better yet, GO preach the gospel to your neighbours. Get off line.

BTW: Russia and Putin are YHVH’s tools with regards to this war. Just as Pharaoh of Egypt was. Much like King of Assyria was. And quite so like Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon in the fall of Jerusalem.

You are here quoting scriptures out of zeal but you don’t actually know YHVH nor true insights to HIS agenda.

when you see a lying tongue you could be able to identify one, what is wrong in warning people of calamity that is to fall, where in my post has a
SeraphEl:

SeraphEl:

when you see a lying tongue you could be able to identify one, what is wrong in warning people of calamity that is to fall, where in my post has I requested for a penny from anyone. don't allow evil to cloud ur heart , for Satan ambition Is steal, kill, and destroy if by power of God I am able to save soul from destruction then let God bless me, what is wrong with you people, if in the time of the old , prophet Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel all prophesied about wars and wars . those that listened were saved. so don't allow devil to use you to speak lie against me. I can speak anywhere, you can't order me where to speak and where not to speak. shalom
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by SeraphEl: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ok! You actually responded well.

Firstly, you can’t really compare yourself with biblical prophets! Come on, don’t go there.

Secondly, IF, you are indeed an oracle with a message, do you think you have the right audience here in Nairaland!? Meaning GOD would’ve sent you to a much more appropriate audience.

Shouldn’t you be in Russia, or US or some other western country most likely to be directly impacted! African countries are least of your worries in this war.

A war has already ensued! You didn’t prophesy it before. What you are doing here, any war analysts can do. Any armchair war analyst can do make predictions save you do yours under the banner of “prophecy” from god.

Based on projections from past intelligence war reports, most can see this war has high probability of leading to WW3.

Then! What exactly is the point of this your thread with “this saith god….”. It’s is quite serious and you are heaping judgment on yourself unknowingly for speaking presumptuously in the name of YHVH.

You may mean well! But take heed lest you perish in your zeal. I wash my hands of guilt as I have advised you.

Shalom!

okeysoninv:
when you see a lying tongue you could be able to identify one, what is wrong in warning people of calamity that is to fall, where in my post has a when you see a lying tongue you could be able to identify one, what is wrong in warning people of calamity that is to fall, where in my post has I requested for a penny from anyone. don't allow evil to cloud ur heart , for Satan ambition Is steal, kill, and destroy if by power of God I am able to save soul from destruction then let God bless me, what is wrong with you people, if in the time of the old , prophet Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel all prophesied about wars and wars . those that listened were saved. so don't allow devil to use you to speak lie against me. I can speak anywhere, you can't order me where to speak and where not to speak. shalom

3 Likes

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2023
SeraphEl:
Ok! You actually responded well.

Firstly, you can’t really compare yourself with biblical prophets! Come on, don’t go there.

Secondly, IF, you are indeed an oracle with a message, do you think you have the right audience here in Nairaland!? Meaning GOD would’ve sent you to a much more appropriate audience.

Shouldn’t you be in Russia, or US or some other western country most likely to be directly impacted! African countries are least of your worries in this war.

A war has already ensued! You didn’t prophesy it before. What you are doing here, any war analysts can do. Any armchair war analyst can do make predictions save you do yours under the banner of “prophecy” from god.

Based on projections from past intelligence war reports, most can see this war has high probability of leading to WW3.

Then! What exactly is the point of this your thread with “this saith god….”. It’s is quite serious and you are heaping judgment on yourself unknowingly for speaking presumptuously in the name of YHVH.

You may mean well! But take heed lest you perish in your zeal. I wash my hands of guilt as I have advised you.

Shalom!

If you're true christain as you said you won't have said, God always provide warning before things begin to happen. Who told you nairaland is not read outside the country. Are you trying to say there is no need to warn the people because the calamity is already going to happen, shall God allow all his elect to perish, Godfobid. My message is to warn people to escape doom that is about to occur. If it doesn't suit you please walk and pass. God says my sheep knowns my voice . If through the message of God I am able to save a soul form death I will be very grateful to God. Now , you have heard the reason of this message , if your brother or sister is still in Russia or Ukraine tell them to depart from there. Yesterday , there was an earthquake in turkey, had it been there was prophet in turkey that warned people about it . Many couldn't have perish . Ok have a nice day. The message shall cont. Till end of the world.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Kelvin3476: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2023
olugabbie:

WE KNEW HOW RUSSIA CRIED THAT THEY ARE NT THE ONES DAT DID IT, AND EVEN ACCUSING UKRAINE
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by olugabbie(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kelvin3476:

WE KNEW HOW RUSSIA CRIED THAT THEY ARE NT THE ONES DAT DID IT, AND EVEN ACCUSING UKRAINE

Cry

Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Vl3ly: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
If you're true christain as you said you won't have said, God always provide warning before things begin to happen. Who told you nairaland is not read outside the country. Are you trying to say there is no need to warn the people because the calamity is already going to happen, shall God allow all his elect to perish, Godfobid. My message is to warn people to escape doom that is about to occur. If it doesn't suit you please walk and pass. God says my sheep knowns my voice . If through the message of God I am able to save a soul form death I will be very grateful to God. Now , you have heard the reason of this message , if your brother or sister is still in Russia or Ukraine tell them to depart from there. Yesterday , there was an earthquake in turkey, had it been there was prophet in turkey that warned people about it . Many couldn't have perish . Ok have a nice day. The message shall cont. Till end of the world.
your god no show you the coming of turkey and Syria earthquake?

3 Likes

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Alert ! Alert!! Alert!!! Russia will unleash massive nuclear bomb in Ukraine, Thousands will die
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by LadyMan: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
Ukraine vs Russia war will end by ending of 2023. Putin to be disposed, a new leader will emerge from Russia. Russia will lose .. very soon in this month Russia will use 'dirty bomb ' in Ukraine. God bless you all.
you sure ?
Almost in april

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by LadyMan: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nairaland can't see new comments
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2023
Poland ! Poland!! Poland!!!. Time is getting ready for there shall be a bomb blast at your border, and state of emergency in your land . In that day soliders shall fill thy street.
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Watcharena: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2023
okeysoninv:
Poland ! Poland!! Poland!!!. Time is getting ready for there shall be a bomb blast at your border, and state of emergency in your land . In that day soliders shall fill thy street.
fake prophet you did not see , issue of Sudan coming on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kelvin3476:

show me where putin cried and said that...
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Look up to the month of July , something big is about to happen. # God no dey lie. I wake up this morning hearing the news of infighting among the elites of Russia. #God is not a man that can lie. Amen
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Vl3ly: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
okeysoninv:
Alert ! Alert!! Alert!!! Russia will unleash massive nuclear bomb in Ukraine, Thousands will die
I'm waiting for this

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Regex: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Vl3ly:
I'm waiting for this

😂 😂 you and that dreamer again...😂 😂 una matter sef...

1 Like

Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by okeysoninv: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2023
Vl3ly:
I'm waiting for this
will you now repent , oh you unbeliever of Gospel of our Lord Jesus. when I wrote here that there will be infighting among the top military of Russia and the results Putin will die . you thought it's a hoax
"There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved." Jesus Christ!!!!
Re: prophetic progression of Ukraine war by Truuth: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2023
okeysoninv:
Look up to the month of July , something big is about to happen. # God no dey lie. I wake up this morning hearing the news of infighting among the elites of Russia. #God is not a man that can lie. Amen

Shut up, you edited this.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When World Leaders Go On Vacation.(pics) / Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will. / Mighty Russian Airforce Bombs Market In Idlib Kills 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.