Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Help Depression Is Killing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Depression Is Killing (997 Views)

Depression Is Killing Me / Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures / Depression Is Real,mbok I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Depression Is Killing by Rhapsody97: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
I am a student of federal University of Technology, Akure.ondo state.The problems am facing are too enormous and overwhelming. i am constantly depressed because of my inabilities....To begin with , i was a very brilliant student back then in sec schl but ever since i stepped into the university my academic woes started.firstly it started with health challenges that i had to defer my admission to the following year.i went for treatment and it turned out that i had schizophrenia and i was placed on drugs like risperidone,artane and few other drugs.to cut the whole story short i have living on drugs since 2017 and this is my 7th year in school for a 4 years course......i don't know what else to do again.....at times i feel like just committing suicide cos i feel like that's the only way out of my predicaments... worst part i have to do many odd work to fend for myself because am an orphan and i have only one sister who is married with four kids .....pls advise me peeps what's the way out for me cos i can't think straight again am frustrated and demoralized
Re: Help Depression Is Killing by aurecia: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Firstly give ur life to christ jesus.Be strong in the lord and in the power of his might.do not entertain suicidal thoughts. U can be successful and overtake ur peers. Thomas edison failed severally more than 90 times but his light bulb invention'the world is enjoying today.

2 Likes

Re: Help Depression Is Killing by Rhapsody97: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thanks a lot sir for this advise it really means a lot to me.... people on this platform just disappointed me more than 70 viewers just one comment...all is well
aurecia:
Firstly give ur life to christ jesus.Be strong in the lord and in the power of his might.do not entertain suicidal thoughts. U can be successful and overtake ur peers. Thomas edison failed severally more than 90 times but his light bulb invention'the world is enjoying today.
Re: Help Depression Is Killing by flokii: 1:34am On Dec 07, 2022
@OP You need determination to complete your studies.. that's why it's called UNIVERSITY, you're there to learn in class and how to survive in the real world.
Almost everyone you see in uni has one or two challenges they are facing but it's how they balance and handle those challenges that determine their outcome and success. Try some more and finish up.
Re: Help Depression Is Killing by Peledonomy: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Rhapsody97:
Thanks a lot sir for this advise it really means a lot to me.... people on this platform just disappointed me more than 70 viewers just one comment...all is well

Not to spite u or anything, but I think you are silly.
So because 70 pple viewed ur post, everyone should comment?
Out of those 70 people, do you know how many people are also battling depression ar more debilitating situations than yours?

U feel so entitled. Oga go and read your Bible. There is healing in God's word.

U never feel disappointed yet if u dey use man get hope.

2 Likes

Re: Help Depression Is Killing by devilmaycry: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Peledonomy:

Not to spite u or anything, but I think you are silly.
So because 70 pple viewed ur post, everyone should comment?
Out of those 70 people, do you know how many people are also battling depression ar more debilitating situations than yours?

U feel so entitled. Oga go and read your Bible. There is healing in God's word.

U never feel disappointed yet if u dey use man get hope.

You are correct

2 Likes

Re: Help Depression Is Killing by AndroidAI(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Rhapsody97:
I am a student of federal University of Technology, Akure.ondo state.The problems am facing are too enormous and overwhelming. i am constantly depressed because of my inabilities....To begin with , i was a very brilliant student back then in sec schl but ever since i stepped into the university my academic woes started.firstly it started with health challenges that i had to defer my admission to the following year.i went for treatment and it turned out that i had schizophrenia and i was placed on drugs like risperidone,artane and few other drugs.to cut the whole story short i have living on drugs since 2017 and this is my 7th year in school for a 4 years course......i don't know what else to do again.....at times i feel like just committing suicide cos i feel like that's the only way out of my predicaments... worst part i have to do many odd work to fend for myself because am an orphan and i have only one sister who is married with four kids .....pls advise me peeps what's the way out for me cos i can't think straight again am frustrated and demoralized
Schizophrenia? I am so sorry op. That's one of the scariest mental disorder I know, and it's so sad you're an orphan. Just ignore all those shouting Jesus and God, I want to believe you are smarter than that. I wish I can help you. But please never give up or succumb to suicide. Keep fighting. We all have our demons to fight!
Re: Help Depression Is Killing by Relixy2k: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
God is your strength. Dont feel sad but pray to God for strength from within first. Then pray for miracle to be healed. You will overcome soon.
Rhapsody97:
Re: Help Depression Is Killing by Maj196(m): 4:43am On Dec 08, 2022
Really strange. Schizophrenia at what age
Re: Help Depression Is Killing by Xedmark: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Please I beg u in God's name don't think of suicide. You remind me of everything I went through when I was in school as well. It's exactly the same way, the first year was sickness and extreme nightmares, no father or mother and anyone to help me... the sad was the fact that you're living from hand to mouth cos that can make anyone feel this world is not worth but please don't ever think of suicide I beg you. Look for a Bible believing church in your school not fellowship ooo, let the pastor know what you're going through, dedicate your time and find a place to serve in God's vineyard. The church will not abandon or neglect you knowing your situation and your dedication and commitment to the church that was exactly what i did and God made a way eventually. Kindly drop a mean of contact or any mean or channel where those who have anything in mind can assist you with It is well.
Re: Help Depression Is Killing by chimeremodlyn: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Xedmark:
Please I beg u in God's name don't think of suicide. You remind me of everything I went through when I was in school as well. It's exactly the same way, the first year was sickness and extreme nightmares, no father or mother and anyone to help me... the sad was the fact that you're living from hand to mouth cos that can make anyone feel this world is not worth but please don't ever think of suicide I beg you. Look for a Bible believing church in your school not fellowship ooo, let the pastor know what you're going through, dedicate your time and find a place to serve in God's vineyard. The church will not abandon or neglect you knowing your situation and your dedication and commitment to the church that was exactly what i did and God made a way eventually. Kindly drop a mean of contact or any mean or channel where those who have anything in mind can assist you with It is well.

In addition to this advice op, pls connect with Pastor Bolaji Idowu on Facebook and join the next level prayers. You will be glad you did. Make sure you're consistent with the prayers. You're next in line for Gods miracle. Don't even give it a second thought pls, afterall, you have nothing to loose when you pray, you only gain. I have gone through worse, but God has delivered me. Just hang in there. God will come through for you
Re: Help Depression Is Killing by Treasuredgift(f): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rely on the help of the savior.

I wish I could write more.....but only Jesus can help you, because he loves u.

Don't forget that he is a healer. He will heal that sickness and make you whole again.
Re: Help Depression Is Killing by Rhapsody97: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
07036693169..my number
Xedmark:

(1) (Reply)

I T Needed Urgently! / Re-bank Phb Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee / Bank Phb Or Oceanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.