Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Depression Is Killing Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Depression Is Killing Me (1382 Views)

Am Going To Lose My Life This Hardship Is Killing Me / Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card / Nairalanders Please I Need A Job Depression Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression Is Killing Me by gugumaxta(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ever since I finished my NYSC, I have been seeking for job from pillar to pole but all to no avail.
I have attended so many interviews but none of them yielded any positive outcome.
I have prayed, fasted and yet no miracle happen, now crying, depression has been my daily food because no one to assist me..
Most of my colleagues we graduated together of which am better of academically are doing well in their respective area by gotten job but I still remain same way without job after what I gone through in school.

Pls brother and sister, I need help....
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Tickles001(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
gugumaxta:
Ever since I finished my NYSC, I have been seeking for job from pillar to pole but all to no avail.
I have attended so many interviews but none of them yielded any positive outcome.
I have prayed, fasted and yet no miracle happen, now crying, depression has been my daily food because no one to assist me..
Most of my colleagues we graduated together of which am better of academically are doing well in their respective area by gotten job but I still remain same way without job after what I gone through in school.

LinkedIn is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Berrityga: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
1million graduates can relate to this. So don't give up and please lower the bars don't feel since your a graduate you must see a befitting job. Start from anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Two02: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
smiley
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by lolu2019: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Even if nah security,do.just start.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by jesmond3945: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
gugumaxta:

Your depression is caused by your comparison with peers and your belief that your academic prowess will make a way for you. To get job in naija is another five years school you must do. Some people get their own from connection, some from interview, some from bribe. When you pray tell God to give you strength to look for job and do interview because there are so many lessons you would learn along the journey. Get ready to get skills especially IT, electrical, decoration any on demand skills. Most importantly cut down social media

4 Likes

Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Blake755: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
You must be the religious type but I will tell you to f**k that believe and tell yourself u got yourself see yourself as your own saviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depression Is Killing Me by HolyMan12: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
gugumaxta:

I can link you up with a sugar mummy.

Where do you stay?

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Satguru: 2:32am On Nov 17, 2022
grin
HolyMan12:

Where do you stay?
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Holybaddo: 3:43am On Nov 17, 2022
During school why do you think you were given an ID card that comes with a rope

If you are tired of life bro just Hang no be only you dey this matter you na choke
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Maj196(m): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Being better academically doesn't mean anything. School life and real life are two different things

2 Likes

Re: Depression Is Killing Me by gugumaxta(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2022
jesmond3945:

Your depression is caused by your comparison with peers and your belief that your academic prowess will make a way for you. To get job in naija is another five years school you must do. Some people get their own from connection, some from interview, some from bribe. When you pray tell God to give you strength to look for job and do interview because there are so many lessons you would learn along the journey. Get ready to get skills especially IT, electrical, decoration any on demand skills. Most importantly cut down social media

Am not comparing myself with my peers, I was only given an instances because I don't really know what is happening to me....
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by gugumaxta(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2022
Hmmmmm
HolyMan12:

Where do you stay?
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Pymetrics: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2022
Holybaddo:
During school why do you think you were given an ID card that comes with a rope

If you are tired of life bro just Hang no be only you dey this matter you na choke
Haba!! Be civil. If you don't have solutions to his problem then keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Depression Is Killing Me by eteebanky1: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2022
You dy look for white collar job and you have no connection in this country, na long thing oo bro

No go hustle, dy look for office job upanda

Most okada men in this country are all university graduates and they decide to start from somewhere
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by jesmond3945: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2022
gugumaxta:

Am not comparing myself with my peers, I was only given an instances because I don't really know what is happening to me....
you did in your original post.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Fab21: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2022
Hmmm!

We're going through the same thing.

You can venture into online work; atleast that would provide your daily needs.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by StrikeBack(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Look for anything that makes you happy.. could be football
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2022
Almighty God has intervane in your prayer. Miracle is on the way, watch out.
gugumaxta:

Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Fedrick100: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Fab21:
Hmmm!

We're going through the same thing.

You can venture into online work; atleast that would provide your daily needs.

Which online work
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Fab21: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Fedrick100:

Which online work

If you're good at writing..

Freelancing.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by gugumaxta(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Amen
Thanks Sir...
AKWATGOLD1:
Almighty God has intervane in your prayer. Miracle is on the way, watch out.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by TheMensch(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fab21:

If you're good at writing..

Freelancing.

I'm good at this bro
Let's roll
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Fab21: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
TheMensch:

I'm good at this bro
Let's roll

You can get it on nairaland, LinkedIn
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Learn a skill. End of story. Welders I know make 600k every three weeks in the petroleum sector.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me by Affliatechris01(f): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
gugumaxta:

What you need is high income skills, that why I advice people before you finish NYSC, get a high income skills.
Connect with me on whatsapp: it won't bring you immediate cash but good and lasting cash

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

(1) (Reply)

Eunisell Text On 28th, September 2006 / Jobs, jobs, jobs! / Telnet Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.