Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) (53839 Views)

Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by missbond007: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
The singer who was a guest at the awards is seen wearing this interesting dress by Robert Wun.

Are you guys feeling the dress?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl0jj20MM2F/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
How else can she remain relevant at the moment?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by JasonScoolari: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Award and Endorsement for hand, back for ground.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Award and Endorsement for hand, back for ground.

She's an adult and she can have sex!

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by thrillionaire(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nice. Fashion is pure art and Tiwa nailed it - well toned body and a beautiful skin. Tiwa is fit and sexy for her age. Damn, I love her so..

PS: those who love to bash Tiwa, I'm sure y'all would save pics of Hollywood stars in even bad fashion styles.

The designer did well.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by JasonScoolari: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

Where in my comment did I say she's not liable to have sex?

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Berrityga: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ageless African's best female artist. I love her like mad..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by thrillionaire(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
Berrityga:
me too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by thrillionaire(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Where in my comment did I say she's not liable to have sex?
"..back for ground" means what again? Smh

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by illicit(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
She no need wear dress tho
Wetin she dey cover

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Omihanifa: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
She will still make another video of herself again.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by JasonScoolari: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
thrillionaire:
"..back for ground" means what again? Smh
So? How is that statement restricting her from having sex? Or are you thinking upside down?

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aje i go like pipe this tiwa oh

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Upon all the carton on her body, still... Hmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
I feel indifferent
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by ajekpaks(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
advantage of srx tape
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by PlayerMeji: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
According to Obid!ots Spotters

grin grin cheesy grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Moh247: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Attention seeking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
missbond007:
The singer who was a guest at the awards is seen wearing this interesting dress by Robert Wun.

Are you guys feeling the dress?

http://www.fashiontigress.com/2022/12/fashion-tigress-alert-tiwa-savage.html

She can't wear it again

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by techWriter1: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Award and Endorsement for finger, back for turf
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by blaquebelle: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
"Sex tape o le baye mi je"

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Complete utter nonsense.

This girl no get sense at all, sorry woman.

Does she have to copy the crowd? Exposing your body and you're crying wolf over leaked sex tape!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Berrityga:

Maybe you started following music last week.
Angelique Kidjoe has more Grammys than Tiwa has albums.

Angelique is a thousand times better than this ugly strumpet called Tiwa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by etrange: 12:45am On Dec 07, 2022
She nailed it. She's in the entertainment industry. She needs the attention to be considered suitable for promotion projects and this outfit commands attention like crazy! It is the default reaction of Nairaland guys to insult any young fashionable lady that appears here. It's as if it hurts them to see a lady making it while they're still toiling the ground. But such is life. Each comment you type, hateful or not, only gets her more attention and makes her more money.

14 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 07, 2022
She looks good. She’s been looking great lately.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by henndukwe18: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Nice wear

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by AndroidAI(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2022
grandstar:
Complete utter nonsense.

This girl no get sense at all, sorry woman.

Does she have to copy the crowd? Exposing your body and you're crying wolf over leaked sex tape!

Look at this brick layer! No go hustle and watch hunger deal with you.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2022
AndroidAI:

Look at this brick layer! No go hustle and watch hunger deal with you.

Hunger deal with me? grin grin grin grin

That will neither be our portion

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by AndroidAI(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2022
grandstar:

Hunger deal with me? grin grin grin grin

That will neither be our portion

Amen oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

shut up

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
shut up

Same you that wants to sleep with teenagers (minors)?

You're a shameless pedophile.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment / Efe Poses With His SUV At His "Based On Logistics" Video Shoot / Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.