Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) (53869 Views)

Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Benellah(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2022
"nah who never fu*k hands in the air"
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by DaInferno(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2022
To all the pained Nigerians above and the ones coming later...yall are really stupid. Fkn hypocrites!

With una dry yarns!
Always trynna berate someone doing better than yall.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Rahkman: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Trashy as always
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2022
So, she basically wore her swimming attire to a fashion show!

Thanks for informing us! Noted!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Zelenskyy(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2022
I still remember the Red Toto
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Trippledots(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Maybe you started following music last week.
Angelique Kidjoe has more Grammys than Tiwa has albums.

Angelique is a thousand times better than this ugly strumpet called Tiwa.

I know say you de vess, but baba, that woman no ugly... Make we de talk true ni. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Yinmu! Person wey everybody don see her very black pusssssssy on the internet. Her pusssssssy no even fine and the thing carry hair for head like forest. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2022
This is all Tinubu's Fault.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2022
She doesn't age, no pot belly, good body and good skin just like Kate Hennshaw.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by adecz: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2022
She's looking fresher and younger✔️☑️✅

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by fof1: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2022
missbond007:
The singer who was a guest at the awards is seen wearing this interesting dress by Robert Wun.

Are you guys feeling the dress?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl0jj20MM2F/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

Shameful Fashion Sense...Satan inspired Dress Codes are Last Days interest
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Blackmanpro: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

She's an adult and she can have sex!
Thank you for the reply hypocrite everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by isshigo(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2022
She’s diligently following how things work in the world she is…. i hope the young boy doesn’t stay closer to follow her mind
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Award and Endorsement for hand, back for ground.

really? .
Thank God eeeediots like u still exist

1 ..son ...she has moiney....YOU DONT!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

2. u no her....She dont no u exist!!! angry

3. U life is on nairaland....She a celebrity (global)!!! angry

4. She still fine as hell....U poooor as hell has fukk...(((u dont even have moiney to buy petrol)))... (no oofeinse) angry

5. She cool calm & collected..... You pained confused as fukk!!!! ((no ooofeinse) angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by gassbee: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Where in my comment did I say she's not liable to have sex?
wen u say back for ground, wat r u insinuating

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Mindlog: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Yinmu! Person wey everybody don see her very black pusssssssy on the internet. Her pusssssssy no even fine and the thing carry hair for head like forest. Mtcheeeeeeew

There are a million and one sex tapes on the internet......and the world is still existing, does that not tell you a thing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Its a fashion awards show.

Have that in mind.

Fashion.

She nailed it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

She's an adult and she can have sex!

It's wrong if she's not married to the sex partner
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2022
grandstar:
Complete utter nonsense.

This girl no get sense at all, sorry woman.

Does she have to copy the crowd? Exposing your body and you're crying wolf over leaked sex tape!

^^^^^^another dumb dumb...sadly u find them everywhere, even on mars...hopefully commmmon sense will be commmon someday!!

1. did she video & expose tape her self? (apply brain)
2. She had sexxxc...so wot (use brain)
3. U dont like wot u see.......U loooooook tha fukk away (Full stop)
4. Stop acting muslim (Fact)
5. I like her...we love her..SHE ROCKS!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Harrynight:

It's wrong if she's not married to the sex partner

According to what Nigerian law?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by reddingtonblack: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2022
we have seen it all, next !!!

magnoliaa and folake lokan embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
shut up
So you are a shameless pedophile. Good to know

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Sweetvie: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Wow! I love this dress
It giving kiss grin
Tiwa is beautiful cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by thrillionaire(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
How else can she remain relevance at the moment?
Relevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by JasonScoolari: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

really? .
1 ..son ...she has moiney....YOU DONT!!!!! angry

2. u no her....She dont no u exist!!! angry

3. U life is on nairaland....She a celebrity (global)!!! angry

4. She still fine as hell....U poooor as hell has fukk!!! angry

5. She cool calm & collected..... You pained as fukk!!!! ((no ooofeinse) angry
Is that why you keep fooling yourself all over the forum?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Saintmary(f): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

I so much love defending women, but it really makes me sad that I can't defend Tiwa Savage in this case when I see comments like yours.

She didn't even try to get anyone arrested, I'm still pained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Is that why you keep fooling yourself all over the forum?

At least sm glad I expose u for been foolish wit yor foolish comment....u should be tanking me for bein follish sir!!(no oofencsse) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) by JasonScoolari: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

At least sm glad I expose u for been foolish wit yor foolish comment....u should be tanking me sir!!(no oofencsse) smiley
Coming from a renowned lunatic in the forum who keeps repeating same bullshit? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo / Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday / Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.