Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol (3545 Views)

Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? / Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / Fulani Caliphate Sponsoring MURIC Leader To Turn Yorubaland Into Lebanon- Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol by Prometheus666: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2022
emorse:

You still don't get my point on the POS part. The POS agent doesn't need to withdraw so much money because he also accepts deposits from customers. The 20k withdrawal restriction binds on each customer and not cumulatively on the agent.
As regards the bolded, I'm sure you have other reasons asides cash requirements because fuel stations have no reasons not to accept transfers. Especially with this new policy in place.

Fuel stations will be crowded by people waiting for money to be credited before dispensing. Think about that. If fuel stations do not have network issues on POS machines there wouldn't be issues.

Your reality is different from others so don't assume erroneously. Construction sites are remote and laborers go long distances to access any semblance of cash point be it bank or etc.

I have always stored cash and fuel but will just expand the storage capacity until network issues are improved on.

I am total against all forms of money laundery policiws of government. I can't be forced to bank my cash in the hands of others and told how much of my funds to access.

I am not answerable to any system of control. I am a free spirit but I guess others have a different understanding of existence on this planet. I can do what the fucck I want.

1 Like

Re: Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol by Trymeagain: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Prometheus666:

Most fuel stations on my drive routes barely use it cos of network issues. Hopefully network is improvd

They will learn to use it
Re: Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol by Prometheus666: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Trymeagain:

They will learn to use it
Slow down your reading sensors and understand clearly before response. They know how to use and the POS machines are always there, but signal issues are a major set back. More signal boosters should be installed by the system to effectively transition to digital payment modules.

Alternative is to build tank farms and safe deposit boxes, which is mostly how I have been operating. No one has the right to tell me where to keep my cash and how to access it. Its illegal to force me to abide by stressful systemic dysfunction. I cant follow such rules.
Re: Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol by okrikaboi: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is a secret Emefiele has about this government. No CBN governor had taken Nigerians for granted the way Emefiele has.
He once openly declared that he won't release election materials and nobody said shit
Re: Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol by chrisxxx(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
okrikaboi:

He once openly declared that he won't release election materials and nobody said shit
He declared to run for presidency under APC which is at conflict with his role and later rescinded nobody said anything.
Re: Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol by byinks(f): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

The guy has finished Nigeria, this is height of it all...

Relevant authorities needs to tarm him now before it too late.. if not that national assembly is docile, they should have removed the Dundee long before now...

E naira by force

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Responses Of Nigerians On Facebook To Dino Malaye's Proposed Protest Today / “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) / Lagos State Govt - Are They On Crack?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.