Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? (5032 Views)

Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol / How Are We Sure This Young Man Is Tinubu? (pictures) / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by OsunOriginal: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Many interesting events are unfolding as the Buhari regime winds down. In his last year in office, Buhari is embarking on 3 resource-intensive and money-gulping activities - general elections, Census, and then Naira redesign. I was initially wondering why Buhari decided to pack all of these programs together for execution in his last year in office. Being an ex-Buharist, I was providing answers to those probing questions that were flowing through my mind. For the census, my answer was maybe he wanted to prepare the ground for the incoming government with up-to-date data for planning. etc.

Today, I regret ever being a Buharist. Our once beloved Buhari has been turned against the country and the people who put in power. As the elections approached, the exchange rate sky-rocketed, pushing the prices of basic commodities beyond the reach of the poor. As if that was not enough, petrol became a very scarce commodity across the country. The Buhari government and the cabal controlling him didn't even deem it necessary to address the country or explain to us why Nigerians are going through hardship and when the hardship will stop.

As this was going on, Buhari and his cabal decided to introduce a currency redesign which initially we thought was good but it is now clear Buhari has a different agenda. Buhari himself may not be aware of this agenda but definitely, the cabal knows what the agenda is, which is to plunge the country into a state of anarchy before the election and probably give this as the reason for postponing the general election. The new naira is not available and the same people who have failed to make the new naira available are threatening to stop recognizing the old naira notes as legal tender. What do we call this?

Today, we don't have fuel, we don't have dollars, and the once valueless Naira is now like gold in the hands of traders and the unscrupulous people managing our banks. What else does anybody need to push people into violent protests? What else, does anybody need to ensure all the planned programs (election, census, naira redesign) fail?

I am beginning to think the cabal around Bahuri is probably planning a tenor elongation. If not, why and when did Tinubu become an enemy of the same government he helped win elections? These people know Tinubu wants to be president and he is not someone that can be pushed around. So, their plan was to get him out of the way at the primaries which unfortunately for them failed. Now, they are coming out with their next strategies which include making life unbearable for Nigerians and hoping it would lead to violent protests across the country.

The issue is, Tinubu may not be their target. Their target is to hold on to power and whoever is doing anything to jeopardize that plan is an enemy.

May Buhari not bring the country to its knees before Feb 25th.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Is buhari not the best thing to happen to Nigeria again? Who cares

We need more trains

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I recall 8 years ago when we were warning them here on Nairaland and other platforms, They called us 'enemies of progress' and 'Wailers', Now see who is wailing. grin
Buhari carry on jare. Buhari till 2030. πŸ€ͺ

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Linda1999: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
He will hand over again and again.
Nah he get the office ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Massiveglory: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin
Sharapp urchin. Leave buhari alone. Is he no longer the best thing that happened to Nigeria?
Lets hear word abegi. You must sai baba until you receive sense

OsunOriginal:
Many interesting events are unfolding as the Buhari regime winds down. In his last year in office, Buhari is embarking on 3 resource-intensive and money-gulping activities - general elections, Census, and then Naira redesign. I was initially wondering why Buhari decided to pack all of these programs together for execution in his last year in office. Being an ex-Buharist, I was providing answers to those probing questions that were flowing through my heart. For the census, my answer was maybe he wanted to prepare the ground for the incoming government with up-to-date data for planning. etc.

Today, I regret ever being a Buharist. Our once beloved Buhari has been turned against the country and the people who put in power. As the elections approached, the exchange rate sky-rocketed, pushing the prices of basic commodities beyond the reach of the poor. As if that was not enough, petrol became a very scarce commodity across the country. The Buhari government and the cabal controlling him didn't even deem it necessary to address the country or explain to us why Nigerians are going through hardship and when the hardship will stop.

As this was going on, Buhari and his cabal decided to introduce a currency redesign which initially we thought was good but it is now clear Buhari has a different agenda. Buhari himself may not be aware of this agenda but definitely, the cabal knows what the agenda is, which is to plunge the country into a state of anarchy before the election and probably give this as the reason for postponing the general election. The new naira is not available and the same people who have failed to make the new naira available are threatening to stop recognizing the old naira notes as legal tender. What do we call this?

Today, we don't have fuel, we don't have dollars, and the once valueless Naira is now like gold in the hands of traders and the unscrupulous people managing our banks. What else does anybody need to push people into violent protests? What else, does anybody need to ensure all the planned programs (election, census, naira redesign) fail?

I am beginning to think the cabal around Bahuri is probably planning a tenor elongation. If not, why and when did Tinubu become an enemy of the same government he helped win elections? These people know Tinubu wants to be president and he is not someone that can be pushed around. So, their plan was to get him out of the way at the primaries which unfortunately for them failed. Now, they are coming out with their next strategies which include making life unbearable for Nigerians and hoping it would lead to violent protests across the country.

The issue is, Tinubu may not be their target. Their target is to hold on to power and whoever is doing anything to jeopardize that plan is an enemy.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
You urchins will try tire.

Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Tinubu cannot benefit from his own fraud!!!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Anambra1stS0n: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:
Many interesting events are unfolding as the Buhari regime winds down. In his last year in office, Buhari is embarking on 3 resource-intensive and money-gulping activities - general elections, Census, and then Naira redesign. I was initially wondering why Buhari decided to pack all of these programs together for execution in his last year in office. Being an ex-Buharist, I was providing answers to those probing questions that were flowing through my mind. For the census, my answer was maybe he wanted to prepare the ground for the incoming government with up-to-date data for planning. etc.

Only change is constant grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by madridguy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Government is all about continuity. Jagaban will continue from where Buhari stops.

PMB will conduct a free and fair election.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Brendaniel: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
SeverusSnape:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I recall 8 years ago when we were warning them here on Nairaland and other platforms, They called us 'enemies of progress' and 'Wailers', Now see who is wailing. grin

Funny thing is, the OP is still supporting Tinubu to continue from where Buhari stopped grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by epondudu: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buhari the best president to have ever ruled this Nation. grin

11 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by AdiscoPele: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Your assertions are right only that I don't think Buhari wants to remain in power, instead, he wants to hand over to a fellow fulani so all their atrocities that continue unabated.

They really perfected their plan B, which is to make life unbearable for the citizens and destroy the little achievements of APC thereby paving the way for PDP and most importantly, Atiku, a fulani to continue fr9m where he stops.

If only the southeast can put their hatred for Tinubu aside and see through the prism of Buhari's actions and in-actions, then and only then will power come to the south, but will they?

Obi can NEVER win Tinubu or Atiku in a federal election but the East, who are quick to abuse others of tribalism will never reason because their brother is involved. Check this out, how can Obi, who can or could not stand against Atiku in PDP for the presidential primaries and had to leave for a little party where there was no opposition win Atiku in an election involving the whole of Nigeria?

The only candidate that can stand toe to toe against Atiku in the south, or even in Nigeria today is Tinubu but hatred will never let them see beyond their nose.

Back to Buhari, I believe all his plans will end in tears just like the APC primaries. Even El Rufai was forced to say it out today.

They think we are all fools but they will be shocked at the end.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by spy24(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
But on a serious note eh..

The way all this urchins they reason makes me laugh like hell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by gaby(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Anyone who witnessed Buhari's first term as the military head of Nigeria should have known he had the currency redesign or a way to frustrate looters who stashed money up in their houses on his to-do list. That has been his understanding of how to fight the crude kind of Nigerian corruption

The only difference this time was that he learned from his first term not to set the plan in motion immediately he took the reign or else, the sabotage against him and his administration would have been worse than we currently witness and the hardship on the citizens would have been far worse.

As for me, no surprises. Before he even won the election I told some folks that Buhari will pull a stunt on looters....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdiscoPele:
Your assertions are right only that I don't think Buhari wants to remain in power, instead, he wants to hand over to a fellow fulani so all their atrocities that continue unabated.

They really perfected their plan B, which is to make life unbearable for the citizens and destroy the little achievements of APC thereby paving the way for PDP and most importantly, Atiku, a fulani to continue fr9m where he stops.

If only the southeast can put their hatred for Tinubu aside and see through the prism of Buhari's actions and in-actions, then and only then will power come to the south, but will they?

Obi can NEVER win Tinubu or Atiku in a federal election but the East, who are quick to abuse others of tribalism will never reason because their brother is involved. Check this out, how can Obi, who can or could not stand against Atiku in PDP for the presidential primaries and had to leave for a little party where there was no opposition win Atiku in an election involving the whole of Nigeria?

The only candidate that can stand toe to toe against Atiku in the south, or even in Nigeria today is Tinubu but hatred will never let them see beyond their nose.

Back to Buhari, I believe all his plans will end in tears just like the APC primaries. Even El Rufai was forced to say it out today.

Millions of Nigerians will vote for Obi and he will win. The worst is you and your agents will instigate crisis. You think millions registered for PVC for nothing? If you like start a war, the Nigerian people will troop out to vote for Obi. Tinubu destroyed the lives of millions of Nigerians because of his ambition.

President Buhari should put the DSS on alert to arrest Bola Ahmed Tinubu for insurrection. He’s a clear & present danger to our democracy & he must be stopped.

All security agencies should be placed on red alert!!!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Funny thing is, the OP is still supporting Tinubu to continue from where Buhari stopped grin
I prefer Buhari to Tinubu, Tinubu that is pro max!
God forbid BAT-thing.

19 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Rapuru14: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Coward urchin wail and d!e.

Heartless souls.

Supporting misery for almost a decade just for selfish purpose.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Why are the urchins crying this days ? grin cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Brendaniel: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

You see the mistake you guys keep making, I have argued this in the past with some of you Tinubu supporters that politics is not all about winning election, the moment you make politics all about winning election, then anything goes, you can partner with the devil just to win election and what will the devil give you in return?

That is why I do not see Tinubu as a good person, he is all about winning election at any cost even if it will mean partnering with the devil to achieve that, now the devil is paying him back as a devil would pay.

That is the lifestyle of an over desperate person, Tinubu supported Buhari twice, first can be mistake but not the second.

Tinubu still because he wants to win election partnered again with Shettima a known terrorist sponsor and MM ticket just so he can win election, not even caring about the consequence of such action.

Tinubu is a desperate man who can do anything to win at any cost and that makes him very dangerous .

38 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by everythinggirly(f): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buhari has done more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by M4A1carbine: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Chai...

Una must cry Bluud.

Propaganda and INSULTS no work again abi?

Na die una dey...

Buhari is IPOB sef... grin🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Arrange you Jagaban Army sef. Bullets have been bought for them and the onslaught will be total.

Useless pigs .spits

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by mrvitalis(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
AdiscoPele:

Why can't Yorubas support obi since he is more popular down south and equity demands that too

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by nedu666: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Oga u lie. Fa fa foul. Na big lie u lie. U must rise and sink with buhari. For this matter of supporting buhari na for both life and death. No retreat no regret

18 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Wailing of an urchin

He too loud and long

12 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by derecho(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
IragbijiOriginal wailing already

14 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by nedu666: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

You see the mistake you guys keep making, I have argued this in the past with some of you Tinubu supporters that politics is not all about winning election, the moment you make politics all about winning election, then anything goes, you can partner with the devil just to win election and what will the devil give you in return?

That is why I do not see Tinubu as a good person, he is all about winning election at any cost even if it will mean partnering with the devil to achieve that, now the devil is paying him back as a devil would pay.

That is the lifestyle of an over desperate person, Tinubu supported Buhari twice, first can be mistake but not the second.

Tinubu still because he wants to win election partnered again with Shettima a known terrorist sponsor and MM ticket just so he can win election, not even caring about the consequence of such action.

Tinubu is a desperate man who can do anything to win at any cost and that makes him very dangerous .

One cold stout for u

13 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by backnbeta(f): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Bubu is the worst thing that ever happened... I'm still angry at Tinubu over his support for bubu in 2015 and 19...I'm just hoping a southerner will win, Tinubu or Obi. I don't care who, since Sowore can't win undecided

5 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by M4A1carbine: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Equity and Morales dictate that the SE is the zone to produce the President right?

But remember the Southern unity Nonsense spare headed by Lagos State Government? That was eventually discovered to be a scam because Wike/Thiefnubuu wanted the Union to launch their political agendas. Wike lost to the Northern block, Tinubu won against all odds in the APC setup. None of the parties supported an IGBO political concession in the better South. Instead Agbado Idiats reminded the IGBOs that they have no equity stake in APC, as of Ogbonnaya Onu (ANPP) wasn't part of the Alliance that formed APC. Dem no send any IGBO person as president.

Now, PO, is a moving train, and the only idiots that HATE AND MALIGN him and his political Journey, are the same bastards that said that power should come to the South and not SE for equity.

To tell you that thiefnubuu isn't even the issue. For equity, should Osibanjo even contest??..if Osibanjo was the candidate, this same Yoruba people that claim not to support thiefnubuu will be worse than what you see now. Before the primaries, they already, started sampling the CV of the worthless professor, not minding that Osibanjo was part and parcel of the resounding failure, this regime is. Do you know that if Osibanjo was the Flag bearer of APC, the same vile propaganda against PO will be sustained??..

Let me summarize by stating the obvious, the only way to put these Yoruba people and their generational Hate For IGBO interest in check is to break that country. Remember this, they are the same tribe that insulted Jonathan (claiming progressive opposition) and even chased away the Ghanaians, from our educational system They occupied 80% of the foreign companies during the war and recked them all with their useless and thieving TRIBALISTIC attitudes. UAC is the last of the major conglomerates, these Yoruba people destroyed with their generational hate and Tribalism. They hate everybody but themselves..and they claim sophistication even though it's obvious they are foolish.

I have NO APOLOGIES..because I State FACTs.

mrvitalis:

Why can't Yorubas support obi since he is more popular down south and equity demands that too

6 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Tochi3(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin

Tell yourself the truth .. from your write up I don't think you are remorseful for voting poo'hari back to back...

You are feeling sad & dejected, tired & confused.. not because of poo'hari but because of the same APCshit...Thief'nubu...

Your hope of Thief'nubu inheriting poo'hari 's 15 milliin votes is falling like a Pack of cards...

Bro ... grin grin fasten your Belt...the journey just dey start.. grin

15 Likes

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by Lionmachala(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
SeverusSnape:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Let see
Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by agadez007(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Honestly I would like for buhari to continue than for tinubu to win
Infact,Now I am beginning to see what urchins saw in buhari prior 2015/2019

Our darling daddy bubu
We dey your back

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Sai Buhari. Mai gaskiya!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tsunami Himself; Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi At Dangote Refinery Launch ( Vid) / Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! / Godswill Akpabio An Independent View Of Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.