Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement (27120 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown / UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff / JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by Dhamio(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
If desire...? Later dey will enforce it on pupil...

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by casualobserver: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
caracas:

No p
We too will encourage our children to start going to school with church uniforms,traditionalist should start wearing their Ifa clothes etc
So it’s fine no p

Educate yourself and stop further portraying Christians as brain dead. Church uniform is uniform for church. Hijab does not mean no school uniform. Nobody stops you wearing the cross in school.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by compton11(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
FlyingKing:

YOU ARE NOT JUST STUPID BUT DAFT AND YOU REASON FROM YOUR ANUS.

IF YOU QUOTE ME AGAIN..... MUST YOU REACT TO MY COMMENT, DID I SEEK YOUR OPINION INSTEAD OF YOU TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS YOU ARE PROVING YOUR STUPIDITY
dumbass nigga
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by compton11(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sleekfingers:

That is the name I call my useless mother
noted
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by nurain150(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
iwaeda:

We Christians we ask our children to wear their religion identities. No kwams. grin grin grin grin grin

Identity wey you don use eat suya.
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by Oches4me(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Let this hijab rubbish not enter my beloved Edo State angry

All these Rubbish will be corrected and dealt with as soon as HE president peter Obi has been sworn in as our new president come 2023
Peter Obi can never be. Impossible
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
SporaD8:

I am the same guy you quote in both posts.
Why did you readily oppose mufti when it will grant you the freedom to even wear niqqab unopposed?
... because your hidden agenda to suppress others would have been defeated!
See you talking about discipline yet see nothing wrong with male students posing as female in hijab; nothing wrong with hiding tattoos or expo under same hijab but were quick to condemn students who adjust their uniforms to make their butt more pronounced?
What did I say again about hypocrites..?

You've gotten things twisted. I am not a Muslim. I am a Christian.

In the UK which is secular, girls are allowed to wear the hijab to school.

This is not simply an issue of how Muslim demand to impose their rules on others and wont tolerate when the same is done to them by others. If that's your outlook, you'll reach the wrong conclusion.
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by Coolgent(m): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
As far as I am concerned every Nigerian should be allowed to dress in accordance with their religion those who decided to wear mini shirt should be allow and likewise those who preferred to cover their whole body with the school uniform.
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by Bluntemperor: 6:10am On Dec 08, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
their business,but as usual, Muslims with misplaced priority can't think beyond religion

Lagos State Govt should tread carefully and should not bring down the peaceful existence of the State into religious chaos!
This is something that requires the Wisdom to implement ,afterall,the States have been moving forward, without this pressure from MURIC and their undenight collaborators, even so many Supreme Court judgements that are later revised by the apex Courts itself,for the sake of peace and tranquility!
'If so desired' let it be for the State Schools with State Funds and not the one you did not foot the bill!
The manners of circulating this judgement to their Departments is showing that the State is more polically exposed and the Masses are watching the trend of events! Investment in Education is critical to our Development both in the State and Nigeria as a whole! Lagos is not exceptions to the monumental Investments that Individuals, Foreign Countries Institutions and Corporate Organisations are making here! Wisdom must prevail!
Its Peace we want in Lagos State of Nigeria for more Progress!
God bless Lagos State.
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by regma: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2022
This people are writing to Religion Crisis. Anyway, everybody will fight for his/her Religion. But note that with all this Hijab everywhere the peace of the Country is as stake. May God help my Country before it will be too late.
I wonder how Nigeria will be if Muslim-Muslim enter the Presidency. God deliver us from them
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by kingsmaila(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hijab should not be a bone of contention as even marry and Reverend Sisters wear it.
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by kezienaira: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Godstime234:

Sell it for me

Am willing to sell it, if you are serious
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by etrouble: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Austindark:
When will The FG enforce the court Judgement on the release of NNAMDI KANU??

The Islamic agenda is very real. They won't see it now since they are looking for votes for their re-election.

Nnamdi Cownu will never ever be free until Tinubu becomes President because Tinubu forgives easily.
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by Godstime234: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
kezienaira:

Am willing to sell it, if you are serious

How much
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by kezienaira: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Godstime234:

How much

How much do you have
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by Strikethem: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Cromagnon:
which mumu agenda. This how you made noise that buhari will Islamise Nigeria. Apart from that MURIC guy that need flogging this is a legitimate grouse. I don't like it doesn't mean they should be excluded from practicing their religion.
They should practise it in their own muslim schools. Else, christian children will start wearing their regalia to islamic schools too.
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by Strikethem: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

Christian kor, Sango ni
Who cares about your existence. Abeg getat
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by Cromagnon: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Strikethem:
They should practise it in their own muslim schools. Else, christian children will start wearing their regalia to islamic schools too.
they cannot force it in Christian schools. We are talking about private and govt schools
Re: Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement by Cromagnon: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

Don't be an hypocrite. Muslim don't use rosery.

This is how we know you don't know what nous saying
You just talking for the sake of talking

We Lagos indigene that are non-muslim are satisfied with the state judgement.

Don't bring practice that is not common to us here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Invests Innoson As IMSU Chancellor (pics) / NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline / What Is The Difference Between OND And ND?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.