Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God (678 Views)

Father Of Sick Child Refuse Help To Treat His Child Because Of His Religion. / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / Anton Levay Tells The New Age To Give Satan His Religion Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God

"This is my religion!"

Read All About It Here

Re: Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God by LordReed(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God

"This is my religion!"

Read All About It Here

LMFAO! Where in this thing you posted did Musk say he believed in the god?
Re: Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God by Maynman: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Desperate Theist.

Re: Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! Where in this thing you posted did Musk say he believed in the god?

Click on the link and read. Don't be lazy. tongue

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Click on the link and read. Don't be lazy. tongue

That's why I know he didn't say he believes in your god. Stop using style to lie for your god. LoLz

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God by KnownUnknown: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
I just love the constant appeal to authority. Lol
So what is the significance of apartheid child’s belief in a god?
Does musk’s beliefs validate your god?

I’ll just wait and wait to hear what Ja Rule thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God by Nko1: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Really
Re: Elon Musk Revealed His Religion And Belief In God by Workch: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2022
I know Elon musk is an atheist but what if he’s not?
How does that mean your god exist?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

8 Important Things We Can Do When We Pray As Christians. / Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward / Prophet Odumeje Seen Dancing In The Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.