Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward (677 Views)

Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 11:02am On Feb 25
I have terrible Fears, it can be called schizophrenia,
It's a kind of fear that comes as a result of thinking that something wants to harm you,

My fear developed as a result of some things I read ,

https://www.nairaland.com/2506423/holiness-olumba-olumba-obu-appeared

This link I posted above is someone's write up on nairaland, where he said that oo obu appeared to a kiddnapers den physically and saved a kid that was captured,

Since I read that information my brain has processed it in another way,
I do ask myself, so someone has the power to appear to another person in a location physically just like the writer wrote,

Then I started having the thoughts of what if any of my enemies appears to me physically and kill me with a gun or even any of my enemies that's in occult tells their grandmaster to appear to me and kill me physically,

MY CURRENT FEARS

(THIS IS THE ONE I NEED URGENT HELP ON BECAUSE ITS DISTURBING ME PRESENTLY)

I once made a mistake, I went to a native doctor, whom after his consultation he said that witchcraft is disturbing me, and at thus he marked some anti witchcraft marks on my body which I'm regretting now,

Since then I have been in this constant fears and thoughts like,
Since this native doctor has put something in my body (I mean his property is in my body which is the mark and charm against witchcraft )
Won't he use that to be monitoring me and then can appear to me and kill me either with gun,
I have this thought like, as long as that mark is in my body, that he can always use it to know my location and wherever I am and then kill me if he wishes,

I've had people tell me that my fears can't happen or try to motivate, but they didnt convince me enough on why it can't happen,
I need someone that can actually tell me good reasons why these fears are unreal and can't happen,

you can tell me here , or write me on whatsapp on,

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by muyico(m): 11:08am On Feb 25
Visit therapy? Here u come,they will add to ur fear
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by adeoyekay(m): 11:08am On Feb 25
Realz99:
It's a kind of fear that comes as a result of thinking that something wants to harm you,

This link I posted above is someone's write up on nairaland, where he said that oo obu appeared to a kiddnapers den physically and saved a kid that was captured,

I do ask myself, so someone has the power to appear to another person in a location physically just like the writer wrote,

Then I started having the thoughts of what if any of my enemies appears to me physically and kill me with a gun or even any of my enemies that's in occult tells their grandmaster to appear to me and kill me physically,

MY CURRENT FEARS

I once made a mistake, I went to a native doctor, whom after his consultation he said that witchcraft is disturbing me, and at thus he marked some anti witchcraft marks on my body which I'm regretting now,

Since this native doctor has put something in my body (I mean his property is in my body which is the mark and charm against witchcraft )
Won't he use that to be monitoring me and then can appear to me and kill me either with gun,
I have this thought like, as long as that mark is in my body, that he can always use it to know my location and wherever I am and then kill me if he wishes,

I've had people tell me that my fears can't happen or try to motivate, but they didnt convince me enough on why it can't happen,
I need someone that can actually tell me good reasons why these fears are unreal and can't happen,

To make those fear unreal just accept Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour. Then you are free.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 11:19am On Feb 25
adeoyekay:
To make those fear unreal just accept Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour. Then you are free.

You don't know Jesus Christ more than me,
Please be logical
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 11:21am On Feb 25
muyico:
Visit therapy? Here u come,they will add to ur fear

I hope it won't be so,
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by superintendents(m): 11:35am On Feb 25
Are you rich

Then make i start from there, because of telling us the fear of someone or something like killing you, I don't understand..

If you are not wealthy or rich forget about it..
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by obiekunie01: 11:37am On Feb 25
Realz99:

I hope it won't be so,
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 11:37am On Feb 25
superintendents:
Are you rich

Then make i start from there, because of telling us the fear of someone or something like killing you, I don't understand..

If you are not wealthy or rich forget about it..

Those poor people that were used for money rituals as claimed, were they rich?
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 11:40am On Feb 25
obiekunie01:

i dont care abt ur stupid money.

i just want to help u.

go get banana leave stem. that is that middle of banana leave. that is the middle that holds the leaves. do u understand?

use a knife and scratch out the leaves.

get dry ogilisi and use it to make fire. place the banana stalk on the fire till it gets very hot.

recite these words : i use this fire to burn out whatever is place on my by this mark be it for good or for bad. be it from the force of evil or the force of good. be it physical or spiritual. i use this fire to sever it from me.
i use this fire to break the relationship bewteen me and the marks or whatever it represents or who ever it represents be it spiritual or physical.

after saying this, place the very hot banana stalk on ther marks - make sure it is very hot!

do it for 3 days by 12pm in the night.

on the third day u will have some serious vibrations within u like snakes are crawling out of u.

YOU WILL BE TOTALLY FREE AFTER THAT.

I want to have your number or you can write me on whatsapp
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by superintendents(m): 11:41am On Feb 25
Realz99:

Those poor people that were used for money rituals as claimed, were they rich?
so now your fear is make the herbalist not use you..

You better stand on your feet, nothing is happening to you, na your assumptions is killing you and draining you..
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by obiekunie01: 11:42am On Feb 25
Realz99:

I want to have your number or you can write me on whatsapp
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 11:55am On Feb 25
obiekunie01:

no need. just following the instructions i gave u.

if u got confused along the way just quote me here and i will answer u.

I wanted to discuss other things with you, that's why I'm requesting for your number,

Meanwhile the banana stem you mean, is it same as plantain own?

Then I have some marks on my back too, which my hands cannot touch those ones at my back, what do I do
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by decatalyst(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

You don't know Jesus Christ more than me,
Please be logical

If you truly know JESUS, then your fears are unfounded.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 12:08pm On Feb 25
decatalyst:

If you truly know JESUS, then your fears are unfounded.
I don't think you know what you're saying,
Must you people bring religion into everything,
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by terrezo2002(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

MY CURRENT FEARS

2 Timothy 1: 7
For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind.

1. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. Check if you truly have the Spirit of God. If the Spirit of God dwells in you then there is no room for fear.
2. If this fear is caused by demons or covenants, do a self deliverance by fasting and praying. Bind tbe demons and cast them out of your life.
3. Live a holy life. The devil doesn't toil with those living a holy life.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by terrezo2002(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

I don't think you know what you're saying,
Must you people bring religion into everything,
That's where your problem lies. Your will is being controlled. Jesus is religion to you and not your saviour. I am sorry to say, fear cannot depart from you if you don't bind and cast out the demon controlling your will.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

I wanted to discuss other things with you, that's why I'm requesting for your number,

Meanwhile the banana stem you mean, is it same as plantain own?

Then I have some marks on my back too, which my hands cannot touch those ones at my back, what do I do

Let me have the number of the person that put marks on your body
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 12:40pm On Feb 25
HellVictorinho6:

Let me have the number of the person that put marks on your body
I don't have his number
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 12:52pm On Feb 25
terrezo2002:

That's where your problem lies. Your will is being controlled. Jesus is religion to you and not your saviour. I am sorry to say, fear cannot depart from you if you don't bind and cast out the demon controlling your will.
The fear will depart
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

I don't have his number

Then let us start this way

Ask yourself

What will he gain by monitoring you or killing you?

Even if those marks are working as a means 4 him to do that, why WOULD he?

y SHOULD he?

Write these questions down

Look

Av met people/entities that introduced themselves as members of the illuminati

I dropped my name and spoke with them

Then i blasted the organization 4 allowing me to be scammed

I think u need some SPARKING in ur head

Except u never really had such fears

I am hereby encouraging you 2 dare anything or anyone such as the native doctor by asking within yourself WHY ? WHAT FOR?

Look !

Any other thing can kill you as well

Itz the SPARKING that neutralises the FEAR

Since u are mortal, u must accept u can die at anytime u reach the limit .

But SPARKING makes u to question where the death may appear to be coming from.

U see those psychiatrists/psychologists, they are also mortal.

Do u think they never think of death?

In the absence of this SPARKING, u may even kill urself.

There are different types of SPARKING/TOUCHING

This one means u question ur reason to be killed by anyone at anytime

Another thing is u have to send the 90k to 9163989689 opay

Then ask why must anyone kill me after av sent 90k?

Keep reading this post until u get tired

When tired of reading, just close ur eyes and stay in any fixed position u like or ask what should i eat? What must i drink or watch? Just to enjoy my money ,not to stop fear, if u lack the money, then find it JUST 2 ENJOY IT, NOT TO STOP FEAR,

Cuz we av addressed that in part one

Part 3 is if you have where to bathe/ defecate without fear of being disturbed for using it without permission or without fear of finding it wrongly used , then u are lucky. Think about that. I lack such comfort.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Emmanuel30a: 1:17pm On Feb 25
Thou shall be killed!
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 1:25pm On Feb 25
HellVictorinho6:

Then let us start this way

Ask yourself

What will he gain by monitoring you or killing you?

Even if those marks are working as a means 4 him to do that, why WOULD he?

y SHOULD he?

Write these questions down

Look

Av met people/entities that introduced themselves as members of the illuminati

I dropped my name and spoke with them

Then i blasted the organization 4 allowing me to be scammed

I think u need some SPARKING in ur head

Except u never really had such fears

I am hereby encouraging you 2 dare anything or anyone such as the native doctor by asking within yourself WHY ? WHAT FOR?

Look !

Any other thing can kill you as well

Itz the SPARKING that neutralises the FEAR

Since u are mortal, u must accept u can die at anytime u reach the limit .

But SPARKING makes u to question where the death may appear to be coming from.

U see those psychiatrists/psychologists, they are also mortal.

Do u think they never think of death?

In the absence of this SPARKING, u may even kill urself.

There are different types of SPARKING/TOUCHING

This one means u question ur reason to be killed by anyone at anytime

Another thing is u have to send the 90k to 9163989689 opay

Then ask why must anyone kill me after av sent 90k?

Keep reading this post until u get tired

When tired of reading, just close ur eyes and stay in any fixed position u like or ask what should i eat? What must i drink or watch? Just to enjoy my money ,not to stop fear, if u lack the money, then find it JUST 2 ENJOY IT, NOT TO STOP FEAR,

Cuz we av addressed that in part one

Part 3 is if you have where to bathe/ defecate without fear of being disturbed for using it without permission or without fear of finding it wrongly used , then u are lucky. Think about that. I lack such comfort.

As for the reason why the babalawo might want to kill me?
Maybe to collect my body parts for ritual ,

Then what do you mean be SPARKING
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by triplechoice(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25
You're having this problem because you accepted as true something that's lie.

Nobody can magically appear to you in your room to torment you, and no witch has the power to make your life miserable without your consent.

And you give consent when you believe that external circumstances and people around you can have control over your life. Most people in this part of the world are of this mindset due to religious indoctrination hence the reason they easily fall for such things.

The power of witchcraft lies in belief and nothing more.

So stop being afraid of people who have no power to harm you.

If you continue to be afraid after reading what I just explained, then repeat the switchword below,

PURGE CANCEL

For 3-4 minutes every1 to 2 hours silently to yourself or aloud if alone, throughout today and the next. It helps to remove from your mind negative thoughts that results in irrational fear.

Switchwords are psychological tools which doesn't depend on belief for them to work. They're not magical words but are very effective.

If you use the above switchword, and you get relief then learn how to take control of your mind so that you don't find yourself in this kind of situation again.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 1:38pm On Feb 25
triplechoice:
You're having this problem because you accepted as true something that's lie.

Nobody can magically appear to you in your room to torment you, and no witch has the power to make your life miserable without your consent.

And you give consent when you believe that external circumstances and people around you can have control over your life. Most people in this part of the world are of this mindset due to religious indoctrination hence the reason they easily fall for such things.

The power of witchcraft lies in belief and nothing more.

So stop being afraid of people who have no power to harm you.

If you continue to be afraid after reading what I just explained, then repeat the switchword below,

/b] PURGE CANCELIt up

Thanks for the reply,
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by triplechoice(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

Thanks for the reply,

There' was some mix up in my reply. I just edited it to remove the confusion. I mistakenly quoted someone and all his responses mixed up with mine
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

As for the reason why the babalawo might want to kill me?
Maybe to collect my body parts for ritual ,

Then what do you mean be SPARKING

then why did he not kill u the moment u met him undecided

why must you be the one at any other timeundecided

what if he also has means of using others or anything else undecided

asking these questions

thatz what i mean by SPARKING

stop trying to get answers to these questions
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 2:20pm On Feb 25
HellVictorinho6:

then why did he not kill u the moment u met him undecided

why must you be the one at any other timeundecided

what if he also has means of using others or anything else undecided

asking these questions

thatz what i mean by SPARKING

stop trying to get answers to these questions

People where there when we met
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Dtruthspeaker: 2:26pm On Feb 25
Realz99:
It's a kind of fear that comes as a result of thinking that something wants to harm you, ...

That is what it means to be Cursed.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by triplechoice(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

MY CURRENT FEARS

You're not schizophrenic. If you were ,you wouldn't not even know it. It's only a professional that can diagonise you as that.

Irrational fears due to wrong beliefs is the cause of your problem. You just need to change your mindset. That's all.

As for the babalawo, you don't need to have any fear. He has done his job ,which to me, is a waste of your money, and has completely forgotten about you . If you go to him again, I'm sure he wouldn't even recognize. your face again

Don't worry yourself over nothing.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

People where there when we met

Stop this nonsense

Either u get that mark giver 2 drive the fear out of you or you get another mark from me

Cost is 90k as u put

But my own mark is just going 2 be a confirmation of money received by me
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Jackanda1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25
Realz99, the problem you have is called Obsessive compulsive disorder(OCD). Thats the medical name for it.

A particular thought would trouble and torment your mind causing you great fear and apprehension.

You try every way possible to stop thinking about this thoughts, but it seems impossible.

Religious OCD is a common problem. There people who greatly fear they have commited the unpardonable sin, would get possessed or harmed etc. This thought is strong and can make you almost run mad.

The truth is, a demon is talking to your mind and trying to get you seriously depressed.

I had this problem were i kept thinking about the origin of God. I couldn't stop thinking and was almost running mad. Only prayers calmed my mind.

Run to a church and ask a strong man of God to rebuke that demon in JESUS name and your mind would be calm.

Update me when you get delivered.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 9:07pm On Feb 25
Jackanda1:
Realz99, the problem you have is called Obsessive compulsive disorder(OCD). Thats the medical name for it.

A particular thought would trouble and torment your mind causing you great fear and apprehension.

You try every way possible to stop thinking about this thoughts, but it seems impossible.

Religious OCD is a common problem. There people who greatly fear they have commited the unpardonable sin, would get possessed or harmed etc. This thought is strong and can make you almost run mad.

The truth is, a demon is talking to your mind and trying to get you seriously depressed.

I had this problem were i kept thinking about the origin of God. I couldn't stop thinking and was almost running mad. Only prayers calmed my mind.

Run to a church and ask a strong man of God to rebuke that demon in JESUS name and your mind would be calm.

Update me when you get delivered.
Thanks for the reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its New Year And Here Are Its Sms / Security Tips For The Season / The Reason For The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.