Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

"Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity (10170 Views)

Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors / Hold Us Responsible, No More Excuses - Peter Obi At Labour Party's Jos Campaign / NIN, SIM Incapable Of Tackling Kidnapping, Others - Prof. Adesina Sodiya (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Sleekfingers: 5:06am On Dec 07, 2022
rabiluhauwa:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1508057-peter-obi-opens-tackling-security-plans-yusuf-datti/

It is possible in the south. But the north ain't ready for development or leaving their almajiri bullshits.....
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Bfly: 5:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Obi is been giving us the unrealistic promises that got us in trouble. With much Confidence Obi has got nothing to offer. Obi can do nothing. With the ways he presents himself and the mentality of present Nigerians, he would fail as a president.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by grammarian247(m): 5:16am On Dec 07, 2022
Sannisege:
I’ll believe Obi when he can campaign in Anambra on a Monday

With all due respect, this is a very silly comment. Is Obi the president of SE? Have some external forces not been fingered in the crisis in SE? Is SE the only region where insecurity has held people down? I am not a fan of Ipob's strategy of sit at home(which has been hijacked my mischief makers), but don't you have sympathy for a tribe that has been perennially marginalized? I hate it when supposed adult come online to type rubbish. If you mock a man who is not in power for the security crisis in SE, why do you then praise the people in power, under whom the whole country has sunk deep into pit of insecurity? Obi is the cause of the steady abduction in the north? The constant abduction happening along Lagos-Ibadan express way is also caused by Obi, because he is contesting, or was once a governor in Anambra state? I am utterly bemused. What is even annoying me more is that you could be a father, what kind of children will you raise...I am not supporting any human government, they are ultimately the same-imperfect! But try to pause and read through to see the logic in what you intend to post. If you are mocking Obi for the unrest in SE, you should not support this government or anyone who is part of it, otherwise you have a problem.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by mrkings84(m): 5:21am On Dec 07, 2022
I believe u can do it
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by pquaver(m): 5:24am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
This is exactly why I’m with Peter Gregory Obi all the way to Aso Rock

He did it in Anambra, and he’s the only candidate who can be bold enough to make this promise to Nigerians.

Others have promised and failed!

Soludo tried to hold him responsible for his Anambra catastrophic outing, did your mob agree? Every reasonable person is trying to hold him responsible and accountable for his 8 years has zombies like your agreed he was a catastrophe in Anambra.. Just look at what u wrote he did it in Anambra. Did what exactly in Anambra.. If we may ask?

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Roseodd: 5:30am On Dec 07, 2022
nzejulia46:
Just break the wings of their sponsors who hold special offices in this country to protect them and then watch insecurity crumble

Very correct sir!
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by SmartyPants(m): 5:32am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:

He did it in Anambra, and he’s the only candidate who can be bold enough to make this promise to Nigerians.

What did he do in Anambra regarding security??
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by SmartyPants(m): 5:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Suunnn:

Noted

Do you realize the yellow text in your signature makes it unreadable?

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by iamme1234(m): 5:37am On Dec 07, 2022
You failed and cannot tackle the insecurity in anambra
Now how competent are you to tackle a whole Nigeria
This guy is sick

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by friday2011(m): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
How can someone who is Igbos Godfather and Grand Patron tackle insecurity

If Peter Obi mistakenly sniffs Aso Rock not only could his Opponents go missing without any trace

but some Ethnic Groups on the Coast whose history IPOB has already rewritten after greedily eyeing their Lands will be in real danger of being wiped out for their Land

Really?, the most ilogical comment I have seen in recent time, you are so intelligent, your family must be very proud of you.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by AceJam: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Himtulie247:
undecided undecided Na todaaaay undecided
PANDORA TINUBU has not fulfilled his 2014 promises o. And now he is giving us renewed hope. grin grin

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Desusi: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2022
nellyzkid:

Are you the one who ordained him ipob Godfatherhow do you guys just wake up and lay accusations on someone you know nothing about….just cos he’s running for the office of the president suddenly he’s an ipob leader…seems like you feed from your anus.
That's what political propaganda is all about. Nigerians are terrible. You cannot be a politician without having your hand and name smeared with shit!

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Suunnn(f): 6:15am On Dec 07, 2022
SmartyPants:

Do you realize the yellow text in your signature makes it unreadable?
Retouched it

I appreciate, thank you

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Cryofigbos: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:

What did he do in Anambra grin grin grin u just hate dis country sha

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by SmartyPants(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Suunnn:

Retouched it

I appreciate, thank you

Cheers

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2022
post=118962066:
Peter Obi himself.
Obi should first release his manifesto and then list his achievements during his tenure as governor of Anambra State.

This is not too much to ask......

Obi will always be a boy to his Master JAGABAN in everything and every way.
Shoe get size.......

When they were two,
(Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora)
They were defeated, not to talk of when their house is now divided into two.

GOD BLESS Jagaban our incoming Presido.

Peter, polish and shine the shoe well well biko..... cheesy wink grin
Oga na Master, anyday, anytime.....

Who be your weed plug anupamu
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by AZUH: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Himtulie247:
Your father cud have used condom .
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by ihimiray(m): 6:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Otunba lamba on the beat
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Chidex500: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

If Peter Obi mistakenly sniffs Aso Rock not only could his Opponents go missing without any trace

but some Ethnic Groups on the Coast whose history IPOB has already rewritten after greedily eyeing their Lands will be in real danger of being wiped out for their Land
You're simply daft and stupid!
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by ZombieSlayer1: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Himtulie247:
There were reports that during his tenure as governor he gave his personal phone numbers of even secondary school senior perfects so that can reach him directly if the students needed anything.
Peter Obi is clearly not your average politician. We should give him a chance, that's if tribalism will allow you people
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by donhils: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Since we've been holding Bubu responsible, what has changed?

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by maasoap(m): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol. This guy is the most clueless about governance among all the presidential candidates.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Christistruth00: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2022
nellyzkid:

Are you the one who ordained him ipob Godfatherhow do you guys just wake up and lay accusations on someone you know nothing about….just cos he’s running for the office of the president suddenly he’s an ipob leader…seems like you feed from your anus.

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by maasoap(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

There were reports that during his tenure as governor he gave his personal phone numbers of even secondary school senior perfects so that can reach him directly if the students needed anything.
Peter Obi is clearly not your average politician. We should give him a chance, that's if tribalism will allow you people

Yeah! But you forgot to mention how he used his children names to open secret accounts in Panama after looting Anambra State resources?

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by maasoap(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2022
grammarian247:

With all due respect, this is a very silly comment. Is Obi the president of SE? Have some external forces not been fingered in the crisis in SE? Is SE the only region where insecurity has held people down? I am not a fan of Ipob's strategy of sit at home(which has been hijacked my mischief makers), but don't you have sympathy for a tribe that has been perennially marginalized? I hate it when supposed adult come online to type rubbish. If you mock a man who is not in power for the security crisis in SE, why do you then praise the people in power, under whom the whole country has sunk deep into pit of insecurity? Obi is the cause of the steady abduction in the north? The constant abduction happening along Lagos-Ibadan express way is also caused by Obi, because he is contesting, or was once a governor in Anambra state? I am utterly bemused. What is even annoying me more is that you could be a father, what kind of children will you raise...I am not supporting any human government, they are ultimately the same-imperfect! But try to pause and read through to see the logic in what you intend to post. If you are mocking Obi for the unrest in SE, you should not support this government or anyone who is part of it, otherwise you have a problem.

External forces are responsible for his inability not to campaign on Mondays in South East? Lol
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Okpeke22: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2022
donhils:
Since we've been holding Bubu responsible, what has changed?
How did you hold Buhari responsible? Tell me one single thing you have done in that regard.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by ZombieSlayer1: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2022
maasoap:

Yeah! But you forgot to mention how he used his children names to open secret accounts in Panama after looting Anambra State resources?
Obi has told you several times that if you can provide any single evidence that he embezzled public funds, he'll quit this presidential race. He said this on public tv so everybody will hear so you're free to provide your evidence of his looting Anambra State resources as you said.
About his opening accounts for his children, how many politicians don't have accounts abroad? With the volatility of the Nigerian banking system, anyone who has the ability to open foreign bank accounts can and should. Or are you telling me Tinubu doesn't have foreign bank accounts? Even I have foreign bank accounts in 2 different countries.

Have you seen how silly you sound?
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

If Peter Obi mistakenly sniffs Aso Rock not only could his Opponents go missing without any trace ,

like the Labour Party Governorship Candidate Of Anambra State Obiora Agbasimelo

Which Peter Obi Just pretends to be totally unaware of

but some Ethnic Groups on the Coast whose history IPOB has already rewritten after greedily eyeing
their Ancestral Lands will be in real danger of being wiped out for their Ancestral Land

Hitler and the Nazis could be Child’s play

Na so them talk for busness man Donald trump, he brought calm to the world. A business tycoon love to negotiate, Obi will
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by ZombieSlayer1: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Bfly:
Obi is been giving us the unrealistic promises that got us in trouble. With much Confidence Obi has got nothing to offer. Obi can do nothing. With the ways he presents himself and the mentality of present Nigerians, he would fail as a president.
And it's funny that you're supporting Tinubu or Atiku who have been proven to be much worse. Do you want to be unfortunate in life?
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Successkay12(m): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2022
brain54:
The way Nigerians held buhari responsible?

Don't mind this mugu and his mumu followers
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Christistruth00: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Na so them talk for busness man Donald trump, he brought calm to the world. A business tycoon love to negotiate, Obi will

You Cannot Negotiate People’s Ancestral Lands

and negotiating with Terrorists is a waste of time and will only encourage others to

take up Terrorism too

Bureau To Investigate Army Chief Buratai For Alleged False Asset Declaration / Buhari’s Illness Delaying APC Convention – Governor Abdulaziz Yari / Elections: PDP, APC Heavyweights, Others Lose Security Aides As Police Withdraw