Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,980 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

"Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity (10140 Views)

Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors / Hold Us Responsible, No More Excuses - Peter Obi At Labour Party's Jos Campaign / NIN, SIM Incapable Of Tackling Kidnapping, Others - Prof. Adesina Sodiya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by bentenny(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2022
lovinagbad:
Tackle Anambra terrorist first
How will he do that?
He is neither governor nor president...

2 Likes

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Ance4Liverpool: 12:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Is like you are deputy God.
Just keep quiet if you don't know what to say.
It's possible with me and you
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Tingotoe:
You won't even win. There's no permutation for your victory at the polls but as Soludo said, enjoy it while it lastsgrin
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Ance4Liverpool: 12:41am On Dec 07, 2022
My dear some people reason through the nose
Glycosunde:

He should tackle ESN as what? Is he a governor of any of the southeastern states or is he the current president? The way some of you people reason and talk sometimes is very appalling. angry angry
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by olaeffect(m): 12:41am On Dec 07, 2022
It is high time we start requesting for sworn affidavits from all our aspirants now.
Buhari/APC suppose don teach us sense.
But it obvious that our mumu never do at all.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by MOTIONTECH(m): 1:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Buhari said the same thing
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Glycosunde: 1:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Ance4Liverpool:
My dear some people reason through the nose

I tire. At least if person wan criticize, carry sense follow body take talk. Gowon, IBB, Obasanjo,even Goodluck; all of them don rule this country. Shey make we go hold them now for the insecurities or ask them to go solve am as if say na them currently dey power
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by techWriter1: 1:10am On Dec 07, 2022
God protect the incoming prez
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by tenpipsperday: 1:47am On Dec 07, 2022
brain54:
The way Nigerians held buhari responsible?

Can you show us where buhari told nigerians to hold him responsible if he fails?

1 Like

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by TheChameleon: 1:54am On Dec 07, 2022
You don fix security for Anambra first ?

With the sit at home and rampant IPOB cannibalism, Boko Haram seems even less violent because those ones no dey kill to chop

shocked

Better shuuurup. You go chop AKPU, start to misyarn.

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by TheChameleon: 1:56am On Dec 07, 2022
angry
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Germi9: 1:56am On Dec 07, 2022
I dont like dis guy youtube presentation,allow us to hear from the horses mouth rather than explaining it yourself haba!!! With your wack voice

1 Like

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by stalleypaul: 1:58am On Dec 07, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by goldman777: 2:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Peter obi will bring double corruption and depreciation to Nigerian economy.cheating stealing and corruption are one with Igbo people e dey blood

1 Like

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Reyhzor(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2022
goldman777:
Peter obi will bring double corruption and depreciation to Nigerian economy.cheating stealing and corruption are one with Igbo people e dey blood

This one tribalist oo
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Desusi: 2:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Glycosunde:

I tire. At least if person wan criticize, carry sense follow body take talk. Gowon, IBB, Obasanjo,even Goodluck; all of them don rule this country. Shey make we go hold them now for the insecurities or ask them to go solve am as if say na them currently dey power
How best must he described his manifestoes? Obi is an African, he must speak in this manner to assure us,he is capable. "Hold us responsible" is another way of telling us, bear me witness.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Desusi: 2:54am On Dec 07, 2022
goldman777:
That's hate speech! All men are equal before God.Avoid that. No tribe is Born saints.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by franudi: 3:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Libera: 3:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Antyislam:
And Tinubu will direct another person to answer questions for him, Tinubu must be rejected by all of us
I don't blame you people because, you don't understand governance and what it entails, it's team work that is why government all over the world spends lots of money in employing special advisers , do you expect Joe Biden to answer questions on security and defence while the secretary of defense is sitting with him? Tinubu shows that he's not gonna rely on his own ability alone to solve the country problems.

2 Likes

Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by hamedvision2030: 3:31am On Dec 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
This is exactly why I’m with Peter Gregory Obi all the way to Aso Rock

He did it in Anambra, and he’s the only candidate who can be bold enough to make this promise to Nigerians.

Others have promised and failed!

Others like Tinubu you mean
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by nellyzkid(m): 3:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
How can someone who is Igbos Godfather and Grand Patron tackle insecurity

If Peter Obi mistakenly sniffs Aso Rock not only could his Opponents go missing without any trace

but some Ethnic Groups on the Coast whose history IPOB has already rewritten after greedily eyeing their Lands will be in real danger of being wiped out for their Land

Are you the one who ordained him ipob Godfatherhow do you guys just wake up and lay accusations on someone you know nothing about….just cos he’s running for the office of the president suddenly he’s an ipob leader…seems like you feed from your anus.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Joezik(m): 3:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

If Peter Obi mistakenly sniffs Aso Rock not only could his Opponents go missing without any trace

but some Ethnic Groups on the Coast whose history IPOB has already rewritten after greedily eyeing their Lands will be in real danger of being wiped out for their Land

Thrash
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Joezik(m): 3:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Sannisege:
I’ll believe Obi when he can campaign in Anambra on a Monday

Thrash...
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Annistars: 3:45am On Dec 07, 2022
God bless Peter obi and Datti God bless the labour party
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by hamedvision2030: 3:46am On Dec 07, 2022
rabiluhauwa:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1508057-peter-obi-opens-tackling-security-plans-yusuf-datti/
Hold you responsible? This man has learnt his campaign logic very well. A well package olodo
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by jasent(m): 3:55am On Dec 07, 2022
shuaibuabd:
my mandate stand firmly with Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC,and that's because I'm a fucking tribalist .

Voting Tinubu/Shettima will go along way in continuous reviving of Nigerians and Nigeria...
Fixed.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:36am On Dec 07, 2022
All na political permutation, the present government (APC) said more than this.
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Antyislam: 4:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Libera:
I don't blame you people because, you don't understand governance and what it entails, it's team work that is why government all over the world spends lots of money in employing special advisers , do you expect Joe Biden to answer questions on security and defence while the secretary of defense is sitting with him? Tinubu shows that he's not gonna rely on his own ability alone to solve the country problems.
if not that you very mayopic, it could have know that Biden was answering the questions during his campaigh, did Biden assign anybody to answer for him when he was campahning ,
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Kaysalas(m): 4:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

Can I help you mention names or no need? grin
Port Novo and Port Harcourt are West African ports. grin wink
Re: "Hold Us Responsible": Peter Obi Assures Nigerians Of Tackling Insecurity by Smoothcom: 4:56am On Dec 07, 2022
shuaibuabd:
Nigerians mandate stand firmly with Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC...

Voting Tinubu/Shettima will go along way in continuous reviving of Nigerians and Nigeria...
sense is far from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu's Hope Initiative Disburses N500 Million To 500 Families In Jos / Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun / Expatriate Kidnapped In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.