Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Strange Strategy From Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strange Strategy From Labour Party (570 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Strategy From Labour Party by Chuksmemgbe: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
So I kept wondering since today, labour part and Peter obi had their presidential campaign rally in Owerri today. But prior to last night I never had any form of publicity for the event, was this a campaign strategy or unintentional neglect. I had to call a friend who is an active obedient, and he told me they did internal mobilization by and for themselves
Re: Strange Strategy From Labour Party by sonature1: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
You need a lot of money to run presidential campaigns. Labour Party doesn't have such money that's why they are soliciting donations from Nigerians.
Re: Strange Strategy From Labour Party by Acidosis(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Chuksmemgbe:
So I kept wondering since today, labour part and Peter obi had their presidential campaign rally in Owerri today. But prior to last night I never had any form of publicity for the event, was this a campaign strategy or unintentional neglect. I had to call a friend who is an active obedient, and he told me they did internal mobilization by and for themselves

Security reasons. Funds.
Re: Strange Strategy From Labour Party by Seefinish: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
You can't predict the labour next move. We always ahead of others.
Re: Strange Strategy From Labour Party by tuborme: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Security is the key
Re: Strange Strategy From Labour Party by nnachukz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yet they were able to gather that sizable number of people. That means Obi worth more than I earlier thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Strategy From Labour Party by FreeStuffsNG: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
nnachukz:
Yet they were able to gather that sizable number of people. That means Obi worth more than I earlier thought.

Please stay with me. Look at the numbers again and you will know that what they had was just a departmental fellowship.

1 Like

Re: Strange Strategy From Labour Party by ganisucks(f): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please stay with me. Look at the numbers again and you will know that what they had was just a departmental fellowship.

Clap for yourself. I wonder what you'll say when Obi wins. Oh, yes, you'll shout rigging, once Tinubu reveals his real masterplan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Strategy From Labour Party by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
OBI WILL WIN 2023 ELECTION
Re: Strange Strategy From Labour Party by Chuksmemgbe: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
sonature1:
You need a lot of money to run presidential campaigns. Labour Party doesn't have such money that's why they are soliciting donations from Nigerians.
Now my worry is that this may kill the morale of people working, and reduce the popularity of PO

(1) (Reply)

Obansanjo In Tears Failed To Deceive Igbos / Obidient Must Fight Like The 300 Spartans For A Sure Win (pics) / MASSIVE: More Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.