Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B (2909 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Why Nigerian Men Abroad Are Killing Their Imported Wives ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by GeneralPula: 2:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Pathetic stories.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Stereo99(m): 4:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Those men bleeped up by doing the dirty business themselves undecided,simps will keep learning the hard way .

USA is so big that you can put a bag on her head ,and all this gangsters go use her count as body

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Stereo99(m): 4:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Those men bleeped up by doing the dirty business themselves undecided,simps will keep learning the hard way .

USA is so big that you can put a bag on her head ,and all this young gang bangers go use her count up.

Naija men should understand one thing,in this 21st century ,there’s nothing like love ,all the girls in naija ain’t worth the love and care ,cause the society is bleeped up

I’m advising all the Jiggy niggaz ,and Gen z over here , don’t sponsor any b!tch ,don’t train an B!tch ,they are all the same .

Babymama is the new future in naija now

Make we turn this place to jand, since this girls no wan wise or kukuma turn Muslim marry 5 grin grin

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by HarunaWest(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2022
Shokoloko:

In response to the bolded, women typically know the kind of man they married.
Its not difficult to know if a man will stick with you or abandon you.
The problem is that women do not calm down and listen to their intuition.
If your husband will abandon you - your spirit will tell you. A woman in that situation should start to put her house in order because he will leave.
A man takes a woman abroad and enrolls her in an expensive nursing school program and you are here talking about intuition et al?

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2022
HarunaWest:
A man takes a woman abroad and enrolls her in an expensive nursing school program and you are here talking about intuition et al?
You digress, my dear one.
Please read again
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Shokoloko(f): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Stereo99:

USA is so big that you can put a bag on her head ,and all this gangsters go use her count as body
Young man, it doesn't work that way. What you see in movies is so different from real life. Those African-American gangsters will not help an African murder their spouse. Why should they get into trouble because of him?
How much will he pay them that their illegitimate business will not provide in one or two weeks for them?

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Mercury12(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Creamypie(m): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Shokoloko:

If you read carefully you will see that I am neither in support of ungrateful men or women. Women get betrayed as much as men do. Nobody says do not bring your husband or wife over, but allow them stand on their feet by themselves.

A similar thing happens here in Nigeria where a person will sponsor a fiance/ fiancee in school and then get dumped after the person graduates - I am against it.

I personally will not want my son or grandson to sponsor someone over here and start to fund school fees of the person. Why?

I once refused to matchmake girl with a young guy because I viewed her as someone who will be a chronic dependent, unwilling to do anything for herself.
In the same vein, I have also discouraged a girl from bringing a man over here because terms of in income, mentality, education they are not matched.

I am not in support of any of the parties. But the men should wise up and go to nursing schools themselves. At the root of this whole palaver is money.
the man might still be richer than the wife financially, but when the woman becomes financially stable on her own too, thats when their real inner self becomes manifest. If u go through some of d divorce cases, they will split, with the wife taking overbther home... Bought by the husband b4 they even married, and the wife brought over from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Terenceike(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Shokoloko:

You digress, my dear one.
Please read again

Actually quoting you not exactly because of this comment but after reading through your arguments.

My dear, the problem here isn’t necessarily how much the women earn as nurses. These men knew the prospect of nurses even better than the women they brought from Nigeria, they were fully aware the women will earn pretty good but all what they needed was a woman to have a decent family with.

But as is usually the case, when a man attains financial stability he needs a woman in his life to build a family but women on the other hand feels they don’t need a man upon attaining financial stability

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by MufasaLion: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2022
Shokoloko:

Young man, it doesn't work that way. What you see in movies is so different from real life. Those African-American gangsters will not help an African murder their spouse. Why should they get into trouble because of him?
How much will he pay them that their illegitimate business will not provide in one or two weeks for them?

Stop responding to these people. The more you keep getting them back on the main issue, the more they digress.

Most of them don't have that intellectual capacity to have a discourse. Ignore them and use your time for more better things with reasonable persons.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Stereo99(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Shokoloko:

Bro there’s casted street niggaz everywhere,he can easily plan it out ,relax ,exercise patience and strike later ,but dem use anger Dey do things

Well I don’t blame them ,Simps don’t think right undecided
put 5k bags on her head
And many of this young nigga will do it for him easily bro,this is 21st century anything can be done online bro.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Who still copies this STORY and always pastes it on Nairaland? This is almost the Tenth time!

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by akwesenana: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2022
This shokoloko person decided to heap all the blame on men. My father sponsored my mum's education through nursing school. Years later, when he was retired and depending on meagre pension and she was earning big, she started showing attitude subtly. This are people who never dreamt of migrating.
Now the husband of my brothers friend is planning so that she joins him in US. She like to dey disguise but as a real gee, I don decode say she get very bad attitude. Goodluck to him.
Authority: Invest in your blood; children, siblings etc. If her father can't train her, don't marry her.

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by JOACHINpedro: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Who still copies this STORY and always pastes it on Nairaland? This is almost the Tenth time!
I dey tell you.
The last time it made for, it was in nl quote
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by revolt(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Shokoloko:
First off, these men are foolish. Why can't they go to nursing school themselves? Is there something that prevents them from being nurses and making the most money in the home?
While i understand that couples should sacrifice for each other, do they need a brain to tell them that you must stand first before helping others to stand otherwise you and everyone else will slip - which is exactly what happened here.
female logic...typical. So where would the funding come if he had to go to school. Or the tuition fees will fall from heaven. Plus someone that's already hustled for 30 years bought property and on his way to retirement will now go to nursing school...

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by OTBA: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Maybe women are just wired to forget their husband's or partner's sacrifices faster than the journey it took to make things happen for them.

youngsahito:
why are the women Bleep**g ungrateful to their husband, did she travel to USA on her own or na her papa do visa and paid for flight. Why can't those selfish and greedy women try and help the family with their income rather than turning their husband to househelp and reduce them to nothing. But women will surely be women. Crazy set of stupid and wicked ideas plenty for their head. sora fun obirin!!!
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by MMempire(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Not supporting the killings though. But all this uncultured African women trying to be a white woman. Always turning into another thing once they become a registered nurse.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Buharidgeneral: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Recycle news
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Nyascobar1414: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:
This shokoloko person decided to heap all the blame on men. My father sponsored my mum's education through nursing school. Years later, when he was retired and depending on meagre pension and she was earning big, she started showing attitude subtly. This are people who never dreamt of migrating.
Now the husband of my brothers friend is planning so that she joins him in US. She like to dey disguise but as a real gee, I don decode say she get very bad attitude. Goodluck to him.
Authority: Invest in your blood; children, siblings etc. If her father can't train her, don't marry her.

If most men out there could read and digest this peice.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Hintona(f): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Franzinni:
here is the mind of a mordern woman ... The nursing you are yapping about... Everything women do as nurses the guidelines and protocols that women hold so dear was written and tested by men... Even the phone you used to type this rubbish was made by a man ... The roads you drive on by men the house you live in by men the internet you use to insult men ... Was invented and made available to you by men ... The softwares and apps by men even nairaland by men ... I wonder when women will finally get it .. you can't be a man even if you try why not be the best woman and help a man grow not compete with men becasue frankly men NOR SEND unah... When it gets to the point that men have had enough, they will result to war and at that point women will finally understand what a man is ... It's might be too late to turn back then becasue most men would have embraced the equality rubish that is being peddled by feminists.... Phew that said now let me go and read what the long story.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: NIGERIAN Men In USA Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria B by Franzinni: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hintona:

*Yawn

Shut up abeg!

What have black men contributed to the progress of humanity?
Don't try to covert the achievements of white men under the guise of "men"
Thief!
my dear stop it.... Delete your comment, please my luv, people will mistake you for being as daft as a door knob ... I actually feel sad that you had to display your embarrassing ignorance in public .. give me a hug kiss

Now educate your self and don't be this naive next time .... I forgive you grin

Here is at least 120 inventions by black people

https://dailyhive.com/seattle/inventions-by-black-people

and they are mostly men

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Smiling At EFCC In A Mugshot / Shock As Police Recover 20 Skulls At Aba Dump Site / Big Python Strangulates Man Playing With It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.