Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud (24882 Views)

20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) / Four Fraudsters In EFCC Net Over $200k Bank Wire Transfer / Eight Suspects In EFCC Net Over Online Fraud In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2022
ANNEWHERE:

Probably dem trace am with the fedEx details provided, because I know say they can't trace Bitcoin
lol they trace btc, don't be deceived.... Might be fedex but I doubt o . i can use a wrong details to pick up a parcel. I can even buy an address online and use that address to make a shipment lol .. some boys never wise sha... Dem go release the boy Sha if no be the client make report but if na client make report, he go pay All those money

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by richeeyo(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Thortp:
Shame on him. Thief.

That's how someone started, till he graduated to stealing Bullion van in Broad day light in a city he claimed was developed by him.

"Nigeria will be free". Very soon
Cause of your headache
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Thortp(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Yes oo.
I hate thieves
richeeyo:

Cause of your headache
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Alexiiydon: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Thortp:
Matthew 5 vs 22 is your portion.
Hell fire straight

like say your name don Dey heaven
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Thortp(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Lol.
E pain am
Alexiiydon:
like say your name don Dey heaven
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by einsteine(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Na wa ooo...

You know the worst part of this whole thing....

This criminal will be sentenced to lets say 10 years in prison with an option of fine of 1 million naira grin grin

Someone who collected 450,000 British pounds ooo

They will empty his account and seize his property as well. Sure, he will get just one year but by the time he is done, he would have to start from scratch.

This case would even be worse for him as it is based on a petition.
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Neroo22: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2022
For una mind na scope nd format, say the woman use her clear eyes pay the money..if e easy go try
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by ANNEWHERE: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2022
paradigmshift:
lol they trace btc, don't be deceived.... Might be fedex but I doubt o . i can use a wrong details to pick up a parcel. I can even buy an address online and use that address to make a shipment lol .. some boys never wise sha... Dem go release the boy Sha if no be the client make report but if na client make report, he go pay All those money

I understand what you mean Boss, you can trace Bitcoin to an IP address....let's say you trace it to Lagos, Nigeria....but you can't trace it to a particular person, just location (for the location self you can use VPN) especially a Blockchain wallet address.
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by udomma1005(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2022
bhella10:
Reason why Femi Kuti called you Zombies
Your comments defines you but no doubts about the obvious, you are a better definition of "zombie".
If at your age, you clamor for someone who can barely walk without assistance, babbles nonsense at the least exposure to crowds & dorns diapers, to become president, pathetic clown, that's what you lots are undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by paradigmshift(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2022
ANNEWHERE:

I understand what you mean Boss, you can trace Bitcoin to an IP address....let's say you trace it to Lagos, Nigeria....but you can't trace it to a particular person, just location (for the location self you can use VPN) especially a Blockchain wallet address.
yes,they can trace it to a particular person. If you are a bulk btc trader or holder, you will have to use your details to open and verify your wallet except or you will be limited... That's the reason why you have to be careful when trading btc because you no know where d money from dey come. I remember a friend of mine told me that his btc wallet was traced to Nigeria and to remitano because he helped some guys to trade btc, his saviour was remitano because they refused to give his details out because of customer protection.. just imagine remitano gave them his details? The best way to move block n suspicious btc is that offline wallet that looks like USB ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by JAGS001(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2022
I guess he's 100per obidient na dem.
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Zealoy(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
i go just travel go USA, then I go invest the rest take build like 5 guesthouses dey collect my cool millions every month
i swear wetin i go still dey find for naija
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by ASAPFERG1: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Zealoy:
i swear wetin i go still dey find for naija
all this teenage yahooboys, naso them dey mumu.. na them cast Nigeria name with their loud lifestyle..
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
the problem is that the boy withdraw his attention from her after getting the money from her.
Older women think they can buy love with money like men do after turning to evening newspaper.
Most women are sex starved in their 30s upwards and they can go desperate to get some d!cks.

I don't understand the story very well oh. Did he use his real face abi na white man picture he use?
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by femicyrus(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thortp:
Show me another Bullion van case like this anywhere in the whole world.
Thief supporting thief.

All they know is stealing from others, drink alcohol and dance fuji
Please carry your poverty wired brain elsewhere.

Bullion van that is used for carrying church offering to bank is what looks like rocket science to Almajiris from the south east.

Tinubu's money is not the type you put in wallet or Ghana must go bag

Poverty cant swallow such fact please
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
BigYash:
That's why must of them no get regards for adult again.. Na these type dey give olosho 200k for short time,when make almost all the girls turn olosho today..

You see those Olosho, their lives done spoil cause once boy give them that amount, the Olosho nor dey think well again. Na that amount she go dey find. Before you know it, she done reach 35 years.
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Neroo22: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I don't understand the story very well oh. Did he use his real face abi na white man picture he use?
na white man pics , people way no understand how plus up dey be, think say all this Yahoo boys come online to play with you...try run better plus from better baba, if client no sell him or her house send you money, no say who fit waste him time com de bomb
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Olasyke:
Strong ogume, nothing wey una wan tell me.

Normal levels
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Thortp(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thief
femicyrus:

Please carry your poverty wired brain elsewhere.

Bullion van that is used for carrying church offering to bank is what looks like rocket science to Almajiris from the south east.

Tinubu's money is not the type you put in wallet or Ghana must go bag

Poverty cant swallow such fact please
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Neroo22:
na white man pics , people way no understand how plus up dey be, think say all this Yahoo boys come online to play with you...try run better plus from better baba, if client no sell him or her house send you money, no say who fit waste him time com de bomb

Jesu
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by BigYash: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Intellectuall01:

You see those Olosho, their lives done spoil cause once boy give them that amount, the Olosho nor dey think well again. Na that amount she go dey find. Before you know it, she done reach 35 years.
You are very correct..
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Fearyourcreator: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Manny21:
In the past fraud and ritual killings was limited to older people, those who had given up on life and concluded that they could not make any financial headway in life. But now the fraud and ritual space is populated by young ones who have not tried at all. End times
Am telling you... You will hear I don suffer... Funniest he never clock 30 years ooo
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by meobizy(f): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
SMH at this gutter of a chat forum.
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Banbanna(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sammy5413:
Who should Pontius Pilate crucify,
The government stealing our money or this young man stealing oyibo money?

This one deep o. There's no moral authority here on the part of our govt/politicians. That's why the penalty for these crimes aren't severe enough. It's so tiring and saddening seeing these small boys fleecing those unsuspecting oyibos and then start to lavish these money on luxurious things, & properties. E come be like say ordinary pple doing decent jobs no dey try.
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Banbanna(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Royalagro:

The society of this time has changed compared to our time as teens, media and social media have added salt to injury to make matters worse, they promote wealth and all vises...the society is gone too bad

Omo, this internet revolution in Naija has really become a bitter sweet experience. The way things are going, the bitterness don pass sweetness sef.
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Dougyclan: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: 19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud by Gbadespet(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
embarassed cheesy grin grin
Thortp:
Thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officers Shoot Man Dead In Owode, Ogun State (photos) / Suspected Kidnapping Syndicate Arrested In Imo (Photo) / Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.