Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter (23661 Views)

MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Abuja Popular Comedian, Event Host Washington Releases Pre - Wedding Photos With heartthrob

Popular entertainer and event host, Mr. Ernest Washington Anyanwu has released stunning pre-wedding photos ahead of exchange of marital vow with his heartthrob, Chinenye Anastacia Peter.

The pictures have since gone viral on social media, attracting loads of felicitations from friends and well wishers.

Wedding invitation of the two love birds have since been released by their families, Retired MWO Peter and Mrs. Mary Ugwu & late Victor and Mrs. Janet Anyanwu.

The ceremony will take place on Sunday, Dec. 18, 2022 at St. Joseph's Catholic Chapel, Mambilla Barracks Asokoro Abuja.

Reception follows immediately at NAF Conference Centre Abuja at 3:00pm.

Colour of the day is onion pink, coffee brown and white. The couple urges family and friends to come and share in their joy.

The groom is an active members of 36 Pals Development Initiative

He is popularly known as Activator because of how he instigates the spraying of money at any event or club he attends.

A generous gentleman, a close ally to billionaire real estate mogul SEAMAN Global project and adopted son to the wife of billionaire business mogul Obi Cubana, Barr Mrs Ebele Iyiegbu

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/12/popular-comedian-event-host-washington.html

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:21am On Dec 07, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Continue

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by meobizy(f): 3:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Wedding don set. Spend three years together now, story go change.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Romanoff(f): 3:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing.

I pray they can both calm down, put aside pride and ego so they can build a happy and lasting marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Waterlilly: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Romanoff:
Love is a beautiful thing.

I pray they can both calm down, put aside pride and ego so they can build a happy and lasting marriage.
says adviser Romania

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Houseofglam7(f): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Lolachef(f): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Naa for pictures marriage dey sweet smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Slawomirr: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

The woman seems so matured

Like I will always say to my niggarrrrs if you want to date a woman date the one that is matured or older than you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by bjayx: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Dem don knack tire

1 Like

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by samwillyco1(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Marriage is one of the greatest achievement of any lady
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by BigYash: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2022
meobizy:
My brother, the matter these days en.. Anyways let's wish them well.. Hml ooooo

9 Likes

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by mecuries(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2022
meobizy:
just stfu!....wish them well and move on or don't say anything at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by HopeOfGlory11: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2022
great GOD
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by BlackMan6969(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Abeg no hold other girls nyash d way u dey hold ur wife nyash o; cos d way i dey see you, you go like nyash well well. lol! grin

1 Like

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2022
I've never heard of him...

she's so skinny...One hand covered the entire arseee..

Noo..Not for me in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2022
I like the guy, he just make his pre wedding picture simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Passionate888: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Alex on the beat
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by kingthreat(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2022
E dey like say event host and comedian work dey pay well. at least every weekend 100k sure.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by go100: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2022
From what I'm seeing, this girl does not love him.

I hope he sees the light soon.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by airsaylongcome: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Retired MWO…was that needed?!?!
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by nepapole(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Still don't get the concept of pre wedding photos.

Pure waste of time and money.
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by skuribeebo: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
ALMOST ALL THE FINE BOYS IN ABUJA ARE SELF MADE COMEDIANS. grin
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Konjiboii: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
She will have a good moaning face
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Nyascobar1414: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
go100:
From what I'm seeing, this girl does not love him.

I hope he sees the light soon.

Do women ever love?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Nyascobar1414: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Women dont love, they use men

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido / Imam Forces Naira Marley & Sam Larry To Say AMEN To A Prayer For Mohbad's Killer / Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.