Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter (23660 Views)

MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Arijude(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
No nyansh, don't call me !!!
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Chee59(f): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
See how decently dressed she is.
Men know what they want.
After being a socialite, if you know what I mean, he choose to settle with a decently covered lady.
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Chee59(f): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I've never heard of him...

she's so skinny...One hand covered the entire arseee..

Noo..Not for me in Jesus name
There are many thick girls. Go for them.
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by aestake: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chee59:
See how decently dressed she is.
Men know what they want.
After being a socialite, if you know what I mean, he choose chooses to settle with a decently covered lady.
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by RestructureNig3: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Stop wearing fake hair
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by RichAbujaGuy: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Happy nuptials and peaceful life together for dem.
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Theama(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
go100:
From what I'm seeing, this girl does not love him.

I hope he sees the light soon.

Body language tinz

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by meobizy(f): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
mecuries:
just stfu!....wish them well and move on or don't say anything at all
Mynd44, what are we doing here exactly?
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Paulnoma(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Abeg no hold other girls nyash d way u dey hold ur wife nyash o; cos d way i dey see you, you go like nyash well well. lol! grin

Wetin be your own Inside
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by phemmyfour: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Romanoff:
Love is a beautiful thing.

I pray they can both calm down, put aside pride and ego so they can build a happy and lasting marriage.
Honestly, love isn't enough

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by pholu88(f): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Love is sweet. Congratulations
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by Badonasty(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lol….to ‘at adopted sonI’
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by BlackMan6969(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Paulnoma:

Wetin be your own Inside
My blood get small touch of vawulence. Hehehe...

Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by luizpippo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
The whitewashing at the end of the post is for what?

A political campaign?

Happy marriage life to you tho
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chee59:

There are many thick girls. Go for them.

are you one of them ?
Re: Ernest Washington Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Chinenye Anastacia Peter by mariovito(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2022
Oshare, wetin make you talk say older women dey better for dating?

Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

The woman seems so matured

Like I will always say to my niggarrrrs if you want to date a woman date the one that is matured or older than you

Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido / Efia Odo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband