Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found (659 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 07, 2022
The APC’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has told the BBC that he was the most investigated governor in Nigeria and that nothing was found.

Tinubu also described speculations about his wealth as a product of envy, asking the interviewer whether he is privy to his bank account.

He said he is the most qualified among the leading presidential candidates to lead Nigeria to the desired destination.

Tinubu stated that he is very confident that if the election was free and fair, he would be the front runner, saying that was why he is getting many arrows thrown at him.

He said if elected president, his priority would be security and economic recovery to accelerated development to get Nigerians employed and get inflation down.

He added that the monetary policy needed to be changed, while subsidy needed to be decided upon and then removed.

The former governor of Lagos said President Muhammadu Buhari has degraded ISWAP, but has not completely eliminated them.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/12/07/tinubus-bbc-interview-i-was-the-most-investigated-governor-nothing-was-found-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lSU5Hf-j4

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Greenwood18: 4:29am On Dec 07, 2022
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
If only Igbos could see the light and avoid tribal sentiment in view of a prosperous Nigeria.
BAT WILL BY GOD'S GRACE BE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA BY 2023.
OBI like most Igbos will ruin Nigeria with tribalism and hate.
They haven't won yet they are threatening those of divergent views.
By 2023 their slogan will be give us Biafra ��������

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by youngbabaj(m): 4:38am On Dec 07, 2022
The confidence
No be here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by CaptainAyub: 4:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Lies.
You case with code of conduct was struck off on technicality.
Alpha beta nko?= no investigation
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Dalnadoni: 4:50am On Dec 07, 2022
See this drug baron trying to form clean politician when we all know he can do and undo with his dirty money...Ole, agba yahoo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by fuckJones(f): 5:01am On Dec 07, 2022
They have no track record. - Bola Tinubu

na this one sweat me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by dedonfranco(m): 5:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Power should return to the South

Tinubu is the best man for the job

Tinubu for president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by herkeem: 5:05am On Dec 07, 2022
BadRadio:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/12/07/tinubus-bbc-interview-i-was-the-most-investigated-governor-nothing-was-found-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lSU5Hf-j4

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique
Bro personalise the video of you want it to be eligible for YouTube monitization.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Vickym1(f): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2022
The only drug lord in Nigeria that is bold enough to come out for president
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Majesty2(m): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2022
Greenwood18:
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
If only Igbos could see the light and avoid tribal sentiment in view of a prosperous Nigeria.
BAT WILL BY GOD'S GRACE BE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA BY 2023.
OBI like most Igbos will ruin Nigeria with tribalism and hate.
They haven't won yet they are threatening those of divergent views.
By 2023 their slogan will be give us Biafra ��������
Osu will never rule this country and beerfraud they won't get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Villa12(m): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2022
JAGABAN

Biko tell those bitter lil children with resentful and spiteful heart

Interestingly, how many of the mansions in their barren red mud Villages were paid for with drug money? It's a known fact that these people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, Asia and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet these dumb people have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing in his life?

They have no shame, no focus and lil sense of self-awareness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Abdul05: 6:02am On Dec 07, 2022
dedonfranco:
Power should return to the South

Tinubu is the best man for the job

Tinubu for president.

jagaban is our next president ... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by dominic17: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2022
The comment above is so senseless. I wonder what having mansion in one's village has to do with the character of the person that wants to be our president.
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Peterobi90: 6:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Tales by moonlight... does Tinubu want to play the guilty card?.... grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Britishpea: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2022
I listened to the interviews. A sane person would know that Tinubu has enemies because he’s wealth and there are so much envies from many quarters towards his personalities by the people who are lazy and don’t think highly of themselves.

Tinubu is a very focused man that directs his energies where they will pay off not on trivialities. His interview was sharp and up to the scale. He spoke well and kept his sleeve under his coat throughout.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Cryofigbos: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Asiwaju is nobody's mate.........
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Xbobtage: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2022
The interview was barely 8 mins long. and void of the most important questions that nigerians are yearning for answers from him. Your typical political interview on channels or arise or his own tvc is about 34 mins to 1 hour.

BAT claimed again while reading his speech at chatam House that he was trained by Deloitte, even though that is not what he stated in his inec documentation. We know that Deloitte has debunked this claim of ever having an employee by that name. Why is BAT still pushing this false narrative.

How any reasonable person would want this man to rule a country that is already Badly shaken defies common sense.

And those who are praising Buhari for some of these election policies are yet to understand what I call the hand of Tinubu. Buhari has always been controlled by a cabal that is backing Tinubu. This new naira note, 20k withdrawal limit, are to make it difficult for opposition parties to have access to funds on election day, but off course that would not be the same for Tinubu, Here are some other Power plays by Tinubu since the election started to have the higher hand. APC presidential form increased to 100 Million, Cancellation of concensus candidate for APC, All serving appointees must quit their job if they are contesting presidency. Etc. The question is a man who had this much control over the president and has not been able to do any change our current problems, Why run for president??
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by kk2027: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2022
What exactly is his source of wealth? grin

Someone should tell me because I didnt watch the video.

After wasting my data watching him appoint proxies in a live interview at chatham house, I cant gamble this one again
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by kk2027: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Xbobtage:
The interview was barely 8 mins long.

You want him to talk for 15 complete miutes?

Abeg o grin
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Munamoqel: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by techWriter1: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2022
They do no record record
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by diadem10: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Exactly. Obasanjo with his efcc dealt with Tinubu but found nothing on him. You all know that Obasanjo and Tinubu didn't see eye to eye. At the end, Obasanjo had no option than to bow and praise Tinubu for all what he did in Lagos. OBJ was even saying he would try to implement Lagos blueprint at the federal.

Meanwhile Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Always note that. He's not responsible for your misforrrtune.
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2022
herkeem:

Bro personalise the video of you want it to be eligible for YouTube monitization.
OK thanks... can we talk? How do I contact u
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by herkeem: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2022
BadRadio:
OK thanks... can we talk? How do I contact u
08138....22..15...60.... WhatsApp
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview: 'I Was The Most Investigated Governor, Nothing Was Found by chinedukenneth9: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o26eoo_jz9A

Insecurity In Nigeria Has Reduced Under Buhari -Tinubu

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, has said that the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has reduced the insecurity challenge he met on the ground in 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3he3HG7CZiU

(1) (Reply)

Is Christmas Safe Under Tinubu? / Obasanjo Jealous Of My Achievements, Endorsing Peter Obi Won’t Work – Tinubu / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Always Looking Sad While Obi's Are Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.