Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition (827 Views)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by Ceenaija(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2022
Since the first day Bola Amed Tinubu declared his presidential ambition both the British government and her citizens have been students of Tinubu's past and present. They know a lot about his source of wealth, character and his antecedent. And I doubt if they will ever give him their support.
Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by jkpbestseries: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2022
They set up this entity call Nigeria
Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by booblacain(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2022
I strongly doubt that they care about your character or integrity, they only care about how useful you can be to them.

5 Likes

Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by Moh247: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2022
The good thing is British are not like Nsogbu Nsogbu people of hate and perdition people capable of wishing a dying queen excruciating pain for what she knows nothing about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by donbachi(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2022
In the area of "Tech nor lolika up"
Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by SmartPolician: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:
The good thing is British are not like Nsogbu Nsogbu people of hate and perdition people capable of wishing a dying queen excruciating pain for what she knows nothing about

Stop using a phrase you don't know its meaning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by Moh247: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop using a phrase you don't know its meaning.

Oh Nsogbu Nsogbu is now exclusive word of a particular people that is not to be mentioned by others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by GBTYO: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Ceenaija:
Since the first day Bola Amed Tinubu declared his presidential ambition both the British government and her citizens have been students of Tinubu's past and present. They know a lot about his source of wealth, character and his antecedent. And I doubt if they will ever give him their support.

The opinions of your hated Britain and her people are now relevant in who becomes Nigeria's next president ?

So is it Obi that the British govt want as next president and if so how is that a good thing from a Britain hating Biafran?

1 Like

Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by BATified2023: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Ceenaija:
says an Igbo person filled with hate
Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by agadez007(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Tinubu would be the biggest mistake you would ever make as a Nigerian

Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by Kokoy2022: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Off mma nu demons munching Amala hate the truth. Thiefnupoo will never smell Aso rock, inshallah!
Re: The British People Have A Terrible Opinion About Tinubu Presidential Ambition by stuffs2002: 1:35am On Dec 08, 2022
Ceenaija:

Why the British interview come dey pain nzogbu nzogbu people sef

(1) (Reply)

I Will Vote For Peter Obi Even At Gunpoint – Aisha Yesufu / This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town / Kastina State Is Getting Ready For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.