Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town (821 Views)

Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency / Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny / See The Person APC People Want As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Redomi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
As an okada man from Ondo town, when people stopped me and tell me where they are going, I give them high price, most of them will complain that they can't pay such amount, then I will jokingly tell them that "no be all of us gather vote for Buhari and APC"?
From their reply I get who they want as our next president.
But I noticed almost 50% of my today's passenger want Obi, 25% want Atiku and 10% want Tinubu, 15% said they are not going to vote claiming all politicians have the same blood running inside them.

11 Likes

Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by TechW: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Redomi:
As an okada man from Ondo town, when people stopped me and tell me where they are going, I give them high price, most of them will complain that they can't pay such amount, then I will jokingly tell them that "no be all of us gather vote for Buhari and APC"?
But I noticed almost 50% of my today's passenger want Obi, 25% want Atiku and 10% want Tinubu, 15% said they are not going to vote claiming all politicians have the same blood running inside them.
Good job, with Obi, atleast Nigerians can complain and get attention, others will neutralize you with their touts and urchins

14 Likes

Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Interesting...
Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by yarimo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Redomi:
The people you notice fool you to get cheap Ride. Hehehe Ondo people get sense ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by richidinho(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
If we miss Peter Obi, e don red oo

Make una just dey play

9 Likes

Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by socialmediaman: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
yarimo:
The people you notice fool you to get cheap Ride. Hehehe Ondo people get sense ooo

Selective interpretation. Another angle though, but emotions don't lie

People who want to vote APC will usually ask "wetin bring Buhari enter this one?" while others against APC will say "Me i no follow vote them o"

4 Likes

Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Redomi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
yarimo:
truly we get sense, that's why majority of us want Obi and the gluttons among us want Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by BRIMBRAM: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Redomi:

grin lol. Try and get Keke Marwa. Dem dey ban Okada o. With Keke Marwa you can even do more stylish interview since the passengers will be many. Redomi, Obi's vote is a vote for Tinubu as it is a vote against Atiku. It's a welcome development.
Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Hoelujohn: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

grin lol. Try and get Keke Marwa. Dem dey ban Okada o. With Keke Marwa you can even do more stylish interview since the passengers will be many. Redomi, Obi's vote is a vote for Tinubu as it is a vote against Atiku. It's a welcome development.
Atiku will say Obi's vote is for Tinubu. Who are we to believe now

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
God bless your hustle and grant us Obi's presidency this year Amen

3 Likes

Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by ntipro: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
OP Weldon

Our labour will not be in vain
Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Penguin2: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Redomi:

Where did you do this survey?

In Ondo town or Onitsha?

Because Tinubu idiots said nobody knows Obi in Ondo.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by unclejb2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Redomi:
how many people did you poll altogether... You are just busy looking for what to write. So much love for Obi. We understand
A new Nigeria is possible.
Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Penguin2: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
yarimo:

Can you even listen to yourself?

How can they be fooling him to get a cheap ride when they don’t know who he is supporting?

Do you guys even reason at all?

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Redomi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Where did you do this survey?

In Ondo town or Onitsha?

Because Tinubu idiots said nobody knows Obi in Ondo.
anybody that says that is probably high on Tinubu cheap drug. Obi is a very popular person among the old and the youths in Ondo. Forget about what you see on campaign rallies, people are ready to vote
Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by ItsTutsi(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
Alright Op, Tinubu will get 10% in Ondo
Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Superwave16320: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Awesome which means Obi will win Ondo state. Can you bet just 50K against this ? I bet Tinubu will win Ondo state followed by Atiku.

When you are ready cc seun or mydd44 to keep our bet. If you decline you are the biggest coward in the face of the Earth n a foolish Igbo.

Redomi:
Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Darren95: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Redomi:

I talk am say na Okada boys wey no know politics full here
Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by Redomi(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Darren95:

I talk am say na Okada boys wey no know politics full here
okada boys no be human being abi?
Re: This Is How I Stylishly Get Who Some People Want To Vote In My Town by dustmalik: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's very easy to detect ipobians on Nairaland.

OP, you are only fooling yourself and your fellow IPOB members.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Just Displayed The Qualities Of A Good Leader / APC Thugs Attack Obidients On Sensitization Campaign At Aguda Market, Surulere / Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice Without Fear - Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.