Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,300 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times (42932 Views)

N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj / N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Nukilia: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This proves that I am a corrupt Nigerian when given the chance. Those lamenting upadan on nairaland are just bitter because their own opportunity to loot is yet to present itself
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by tabaralph: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2022
FuckFuckPastor:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/music/569353-exclusive-nigerian-pop-star-dbanj-arrested-detained.html

ICPC ? Dbanji is on a long thing, if it was Efcc that arrested him, he would have been granted administrative bail same day, for icpc to arrest someone there’s overwhelming evidence against such persons trust me, I remember the day former jamb registrar was arrested by the icpc, he was threatening fire and brimstone but when Icpc brought out the evidences against him two of his five lawyers withdrew immediately and he was begging for plead bargaining, he has forfeited his highbrow group of schools in Ilorin and lots of landed properties in Abuja and Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by diogo23: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Yorubas are criminal both poor and rich , useless criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by victorsola: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2022
FuckFuckPastor:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/music/569353-exclusive-nigerian-pop-star-dbanj-arrested-detained.html
. If true . It means we deserve the leaders we have . Cus and average Nigerian is wicked . Or should I say black man
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Tukor1759: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by oshiboy: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2022
No wonder celebrity dey buy house like buying cloth one by one you will get cut.
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Khallicopyro: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Where are the government officials? Why did they arrest only our kokomaster
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Westchester(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Afonjas on the beat yet again undecided tongue
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by hedonido: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2022
I was wondering how he was able to afford a house in Ikoyi, a Rolls Royce, and even a B&O big screen led TV. Lol. Certainly nothing to do with his faltering music career and everything to do with his shady 'CREAM' platform.
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Pvin: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Npower that Osibanjo was managing well they hijacked it. When Osibanjo was incharge it was going smoothly not until it was handed over to ndu ohi.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Patriotsleague: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Our institutions must work and be strong, it's the only way Nigeria will move forward.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by membranus: 11:08am On Dec 07, 2022
timesuploaded:
Sold asset and relocate abroad? lol. You guys are clown. it will take him one million years to get half of what he acquired in Nigeria, abroad. Una mumu sha. Abroad is a shithole. Stop being stupid and dumb

Stop being insultive on social media, it is not every comment that attracts insults. It is irritating and childish.

Now to your postulation above, are you now saying that it is better for Dbanj to live a fake life in Nigeria fueled by frauds and crimes? Or to relocate abroad and live a crime free life in a more organised society, where he can use his remaining wealth to invest like Olu Maintain of Yahooze fame, and have his integrity intact?

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by kunlesehan(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Thank you "whiteman"

He's innocent until proven guilty

Dennisbulkan:

You're the definition of a typical Blackman
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by tiswell(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2022
BarrElChapo:
Wealthy musician indeed
dbanj is as broke af

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by AbisolaOba: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Eyaah...

Dbanj my man...and i like d guy o

Wat have u gotten urself into!!
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Moymoy: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2022
thorpido:
For them to have arrested him means he is likely to be culpable.
Why would he get himself into all these kinds of underhand deals in the first place?

The law assumes that you are innocent until proven guilty.

What you are doing is assuming that he is guilty just because an allegation was made.

Calm down.
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Malcolmxprince: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Popular Nigerian musician, D'banj arrested over alleged fraudulent activities

https://twitter.com/Bloglord1/status/1600433685420916736?s=20&t=5fC0rVagGp9NHa03JE5HXg
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Jacking(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Something you'd be disappointed hearing some news. undecided
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by iwaeda: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Ckonnet: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Wether din baba j use okombo on this guy.
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Imagine colluding with government officials to rob the country.
This is why all these yeyebrities cannot call out government for wrongdoing, they have their hands in the till.

Who are the government officials and what is their state?

Or as usual, they will begin investigation after arrest?

Dbanj has billions of naira why would he conive with corrupt government officials to steal mere thousands of naira or what I'm I hearing?? undecided

It doesn't add up abeg
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Treadway: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kai! Dapo fall hand shaaaa! Gaddemit! I guess as music money no flow in again, bro gats da ogbon si to be able to keep up. O ma se o. Let's hope Lineo doesn't japa real quick.
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Pauladex(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
diogo23:
Yorubas are criminal both poor and rich , useless criminals

Pls send your account, so I can find you something. You need to see your doctor without further delay if not you might enter marke soon.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by BeardedMeat(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
femisplash:
Good, very very good. Those complaining about Govt corruption is because they haven't got the opportunity to steal from the cookie jar. Everyone is corrupt, Obi is even worse.
Shattap femisplash! Even your father Tinubu was mentioned in Pandora papers. Do you need proof?

Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by BreakingNews21: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Just wow,
a few days ago I made a corny joke about a bandit that resembles him being arrested. cheesy

Re: Troops Raid Bandit Camps, Rescue Nine Victims In Kaduna (Photos) by BreakingNews21: 6:30pm On Nov 28

Abeg, what is the Kokomaster doing mixed up with this bunch of starving urchins and why the troops no feed him a cup of dem watery beans?
Just joking!

https://www.nairaland.com/7455072/troops-raid-bandit-camps-rescue/1#118754154

Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by ZooOga: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
" could not be trusted to attend his trial if released on bail."

Hmmm, that sounds vaguely familiar with anoda high profile guy cooling his heals in confinement. let me search my memory for his name. wink
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by babzo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
membranus:

He should rather have sold some of his assets here and relocate abroad and start a new life there, far from the watchful eyes of the public.

Any wise star readjust after their alloted hour in the sun is over. Even the physical stars in heaven eventually expire and turn to black holes, so why not humans.

Interesting perspective.
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by ufotunang: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
With all the money and wealth he had still going into fraud even with our government officials...I can't believe this...dbanj is a musician I respect so much....but if he involve in this fraudulent activities it's a pity
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by snoopz: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Imagine colluding with government officials to rob the country.
This is why all these yeyebrities cannot call out government for wrongdoing, they have their hands in the till.

Who are the government officials and what is their state?

Or as usual, they will begin investigation after arrest?

I swear No be only him dey collect, them plenty. Na only D'banj name we dey hear now, the other govt officials wey suppose flag the payments too no go enter front page
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by Fearyourcreator: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
This proves that almost all Nigerians are corrupt when given the chance. Those lamenting upadan on nairaland are just bitter because their own opportunity to loot is yet to present itself
That just it... Many are wicked than most Nigerian politicians... If you see whats happening in private organisations and some civil servants.. You wont be able to sleep...
Re: ICPC Arrests D'banj For Fraudulently Diverting N-Power Funds - Premium Times by planetx: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Zetty177x:

I thought the same thing, not up to a million ..if u want steal frog,eat the one with eggs. He betrayed Don Jazzy, see his life today
Obviously a typo, it is hundred of millions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.