Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. (702 Views)

Fact-check On Tinubu’s BBC Interview On State Of The Nation Before APC Took Over / Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by Randy100: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2022
I rushed to watch the interview and I was disappointed, not to Tinubu, to be sincere, he answered very well. My disappointment lies with the interviewer, who I think didn't deliver very well. He did a terrible job or should I say he lacks the ball to ask tough questions. I was expecting just two questions from him and he was just so soft. The questions are?

1. Your opposition claimed that you didn't attend primary and secondary school, can you tell Nigeria the primary and secondary school you attended and which year?

2. Your opposition claimed you are a drug lord, can you tell Nigeria how you get involved in all this?

We are still waiting for him to answer the above question.

Vote wisely.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by SLAP44: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed

No mistakes there.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by Thortp(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2022
3. What is behind the Bullion van story

1 Like

Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by Thortp(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Please bring out the link and let us tell the whole world
Superwave16320:
Worse story is behind the N250 million cash Obi looted money from Anamabra coffer.

Wonder why no one is asking that though he was caught red-handed Nigeria police

Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by Thortp(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Thanks for this
Superwave16320:
He full online everywhere, I wonder why Arise TV are not asking the criminal about it after about 3 interviews with them.

Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by Randy100: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Superwave16320:
I will take you serious when I see arise tv host ask Peter Obi how he looted aN250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers or how he looted into his daughter's Gabrielle Pandora account

Obi has come out to deny the news. This is what we are saying. Tinubu should come out and defend himself, Nigeria want answer to the above question. Be blessed and vote wisely.
Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by Randy100: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Superwave16320:
Mad fool, even the last bbc interview Tinubu denied all accusation by Ipob Igbo.

How Obi to you can deny what he admitted paying to a contractor who used his convoy to transport money to Lagos show how foolish you are as a human.

I know you will resort to insult, but I won't go down with a pig. The above question has not been addressed by Tinubu. Like I said, vote wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by IgOga(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Randy100:
I rushed to watch the interview and I was disappointed, not to Tinubu, to be sincere, he answered very well. My disappointment lies with the interviewer, who I think didn't deliver very well. He did a terrible job or should I say he lacks the ball to ask tough questions. I was expecting just two questions from him and he was just so soft. The questions are?

1. Your opposition claimed that you didn't attend primary and secondary school, can you tell Nigeria the primary and secondary school you attended and which year?

2. Your opposition claimed you are a drug lord, can you tell Nigeria how you get involved in all this?

We are still waiting for him to answer the above question.

Vote wisely.

It's so sad that you are so used to political thugs on TV that you know nothing about journalism.

Journalists don't go about accusing people.....the Journalist's job is not to help the opposition party ask their questions but to be impartial and show respect while firm.......Any Journalist asking "the opposition said" is just a partisan thug.

Questions can be asked simply

1.Can you tell us about your education from primary school to University

2. Tinubu was never indicted for drugs so it will be an insult to ask whether he was a drug Lord without any evidence.....that will be an accusation not journalism
Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by HNICEARTH: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Its my turn! it's my turn! It's my turn to take a shot on the hot seat of Who Wants to be a Millionaire game show. I have worked for this all my life.

Frank: oya let's play. Question one is for 5000 naira.... which of these is the solution to Nigeria's Lingering Problems?

Me: I want to phone a friend.

Ah ahn!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by OGIBRA(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
IgOga:

It's so sad that you are so used to political thugs on TV that you know nothing about journalism.

Journalists don't go about accusing people.....the Journalist's job is not to help the opposition party ask their questions but to be impartial and show respect while firm.......Any Journalist asking "the opposition said" is just a partisan thug.

Questions can be asked simply

1.Can you tell us about your education from primary school to University

2. Tinubu was never indicted for drugs so it will be an insult to ask whether he was a drug Lord without any evidence.....that will be an accusation not journalism
Even if he answer it,Wil that make them vote him?..
I.O.T
Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by Britishpea: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Because the interviewer isn’t as dumb as you are. He doesn’t go to pry school but he had a Chicago state university’s degree.

He’s a drug lord and was charged in the USA but entering that same USA freely.

When you grow up we will see what becomes of your political journey in Nigeria that’s if you have one anyway.
Re: Tinubu BBC Interview. My Take. by opalu: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
The Interviewer was given those questions by the Tinubu Crew. And they wrote the answers for him. Check the way he was looking as if reading something

(1) (Reply)

I'll Die A Hero,show Me No Mercy-kano Cleric Sentenced To Death Tells Court / The Tweet Of The Day / Paul Okoye's Bae Ivy Ifeoma Blast Fans Who Insult Her For Dating Rudeboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.